• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Herman Whistle Blower tOSU

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when you assume something, it’s correct but when others assume (with more proof) they aren’t. Dude just stop, you have ALREADY been proven wrong.
Pay no mind to him I haven’t for the past week and I won’t again. This article using the same outlet McMurohy used to explain his edits. Rather than putting retractions up on his own page.Is another hit to his credibility which has been in a freefall for quite a while now. He’s getting a lot of backlash on Social now hopefully this serves as a lesson to future “journalists” and we don’t see these types of tactics for a payday again.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay no mind to him I haven’t for the past week and I won’t again. This article using the same outlet McMurohy used to explain his edits. Rather than putting retractions up on his own page.Is another hit to his credibility which has been in a freefall for quite a while now. He’s getting a lot of backlash on Social now hopefully this serves as a lesson to future “journalists” and we don’t see these types of tactics for a payday again.
You really are one of the flat out dumbest people I've ever seen online. Truly. :lol:

I mean let's not forget that after you started this string it was proven he is on a contract where he gets paid the same whether he sits on his ass watching TV or creates content. He didn't make a single penny on this story. In fact, he spent his own money to travel to conduct interviews.

We have told you since day 1 to just wait for the official and real investigations before you make stupid and outrageous claims, but you just can't contain yourself. Your stupid just falls out from every crack.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are one of the flat out dumbest people I've ever seen online. Truly. :lol:

I mean let's not forget that after you started this string it was proven he is on a contract where he gets paid the same whether he sits on his ass watching TV or creates content. He didn't make a single penny on this story. In fact, he spent his own money to travel to conduct interviews.

We have told you since day 1 to just wait for the official and real investigations before you make stupid and outrageous claims, but you just can't contain yourself. Your stupid just falls out from every crack.
We? Is there more than one of you?Again this topic goes beyond what you seem to grasp. Its actually kind of ironic when one questions Meyers but not McMurphy. You can believe everything McMurphy changes. Please keep your replies to talking to yourself thanks in advance :suds:

#TomHermanKnew

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We? Is there more than one of you?Again this topic goes beyond what you seem to grasp. Its actually kind of ironic when one questions Meyers but not McMurphy. You can believe everything McMurphy changes. Please keep your replies to talking to yourself thanks in advance :suds:

#TomHermanKnew
Show me where I've said anything McMurphy wrote is true or believable. You're as bad as @Shanemansj13

The ONLY thing I said to you about him was there's no reason to believe he personally created fake texts to make money. That's it. That is entirely it. I told you then, and will say it now, he's a total hack, but if what he wrote is wrong he was a willing dupe from his sources IMO.

The ONLY thing I questioned Meyer (no s) on is how he handled media day. That's it. That's all. Period.

How about you and shaneman backing up your bullshit with proof I've said something different. Again, I'll be waiting.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh neat. Look who drops back in a week after claiming McMurphy actually fabricated text messages to make more money. :L

Only this time it isn't simply McMurphy making edits after police reports got changed or witnesses changing their story, it's an OSU grad and supposed 'journalist' making bold claims about another college HC being the one that started this. THAT is a major malfunction. That's not getting one detail incorrect, that's falsely accusing someone else and bringing heat on them.

So we are right back where I've been suggesting from the jump we stay, waiting for the official investigation before we make bold and outrageous claims based on ANYTHING from an internet source.

Any half wit investigator could have found out he was not arrested. Did he rush the story or was it malicious? But he did not post a correction which any journalist with integrity would have done.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this coming out now?
It’s a dominoe effect. When you open the door for one social media “journalist”. To put out a misleading piece. That gains legs due to the social media environment. And they know they can just edit the piece later. Another will inevitably follow suit. Tbh I won’t be surprised if these “reports” become common. Especially regarding sports where opposing fan bases and fan bases that feel their favorite teams need an edge to get ahead. Will give any story legs. And carry the story at someone else’s expense

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any half wit investigator could have found out he was not arrested. Did he rush the story or was it malicious? But he did not post a correction which any journalist with integrity would have done.
Agree a lot of times reporters will have fact checkers. But McMurohy was not thorough at all. May not be malicious but he was extremely careless in his reports. More so with the dynamics of the social media platform. He did kind of explain his edits using an alternate site. But that’s not making a retraction on his own page. And now it’s trickled to Tom Herman,Who whether he was the source or not. Did coach with Smith and did not report the abuse. That according to McMurphy began in 2009.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOZ@ journalistic integrity

They are ALL WHORES

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dear...

If it turns out Meyer turned a blind eye to this I want him fired from O31-0 State as well. What kind of snarky comeback are you going to come up with to that?
get back to me when your post count on this issue reaches 140 like the person I was responding to and we will have a conversation.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and then there is obsession.

BTW, IF Urban Meyer didn't follow protocol I am fine with him being fired.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, are you giving credit to this OSU grad 'reporter' and his story? :pound: After all that BS about how we can't trust FB reporters and have to hold them accountable blah blah blah, now this FB reporter is legit? :rofl:

Holy fuck you can't make this kind of hypocrisy up.

Pssst, Herman was gone from that program in '14. You know, a year before whatever Urban was supposed to know about and didn't do something about. You do get that this means he wouldn't have had any type of inside story to tip someone off about right? :laugh:

He was actually mocking you but ya know some baby Huskies have a very low IQ (not mentioning any names) :whistle:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically it’s Urban’s fault for this report, right? Lolzz

No real proof. Urban is a POS.
Same shit about Herman. He is a saint, it’s Urban’s fault he is a POS

GOT IT :laugh3:

You think all this finger pointing is coming from uninterested parties? You can’t be that naive. Herman probably isn’t a saint, his history isn’t long enough to make judgement. Urban is a POS. He has always been a POS. Him being a POS has nothing to do with current situation

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get back to me when your post count on this issue reaches 140 like the person I was responding to and we will have a conversation.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and then there is obsession.

BTW, IF Urban Meyer didn't follow protocol I am fine with him being fired.

LOL
You mad bro?

Here's all anyone needs to know.... This is the main thing the homers don't want anyone thinking about. Hence all the distraction, discrediting, and personal attacks on others.

1) Urban Meyer's mentor (2nd only to his very father) is Earl Bruce.
2) Zach Smith is Earl Bruce's grandson.
3) The Meyer's have know Zach Smith since he was born and Zach is like a son to them.
4) Zach played for Urbs when he was head coach at Bowling Green.
5) Zach started his coaching career at Florida under Urbs.
6) Zach was then given a job at Ohio St when Urbs took that job.

Through all of the distraction, discrediting, and personal attacks on others, there is ONE and only ONE person (other than Zach And Courtney themselves) that had the incentive and influence to keep Zach Smith gainfully employed.
That would be Urbs.

What we've learned from bucknuts over the past week?.... "Everybody but Urbs is a POS."

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
You mad bro?

Here's all anyone needs to know.... This is the main thing the homers don't want anyone thinking about. Hence all the distraction, discrediting, and personal attacks on others.

1) Urban Meyer's mentor (2nd only to his very father) is Earl Bruce.
2) Zach Smith is Earl Bruce's grandson.
3) The Meyer's have know Zach Smith since he was born and Zach is like a son to them.
4) Zach played for Urbs when he was head coach at Bowling Green.
5) Zach started his coaching career at Florida under Urbs.
6) Zach was then given a job at Ohio St when Urbs took that job.

Through all of the distraction, discrediting, and personal attacks on others, there is ONE and only ONE person (other than Zach And Courtney themselves) that had the incentive and influence to keep Zach Smith gainfully employed.
That would be Urbs.

What we've learned from bucknuts over the past week?.... "Everybody but Urbs is a POS."
Not sure which. This is either Fallacy of Composition or False Dilemma.

It really fits both.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was actually mocking you but ya know some baby Huskies have a very low IQ (not mentioning any names) :whistle:
I'm still waiting for the example of things I've assumed that have been proven false. You going to back your shit up, or keep just being a little bitch?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't much on reading what is actually out there are you? :L

He did post what changes were made and why. He did so on that story, and on other sites talking about the story. It of course would have been better if he put in the article that corrections were made, but like I've said since day one he's a known hack.

If you had read those posts, he said he was first given a police report directly from the police department (under a freedom of info act request) that said arrested. He was later given another one with that language changed. He went on to detail his conversation with the police chief of that department asking how those changes came to be and I don't think he really got a satisfactory answer.

Now, I have also said over and over we will wait to see what the school itself comes out with about all of this as you'd expect they will also speak to the police and look into what happened and what they knew as well as what they did about it and we will have plenty of time to dissect McMurphy's report and witness statements at that time.

I simply prefer to wait for all of the data to be in before drawing conclusions. If McMurphy was wrong or handled things wrong it will 100% come out and be dealt with then.

Too many of your defenders have already jumped to self serving conclusions and created a frenzy online that has brought out so much false information. It is every bit as bad as those on the other side that have already drawn conclusions about Meyer and your AD. It doesn't help the situation at all.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think all this finger pointing is coming from uninterested parties? You can’t be that naive. Herman probably isn’t a saint, his history isn’t long enough to make judgement. Urban is a POS. He has always been a POS. Him being a POS has nothing to do with current situation
Thats basically saying this is based on opinion of Meyers. Rather than the incident and the Smiths. If Urban knew and ignored it. Herman knew and ignored it. Herman chose to tell the reporters no comment when asked tho....This isn't about ones opinion its about facts. McMurphys false reports and edits have only led to speculation. If what McMurphy reported holds weight by those standards Herman knew and ignored it....

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure this is fake news.

Ohio State really circling the wagons right now. Plus Maryland getting in on the action too. Historically Penn State is the Big 10 school with a problem. You gotta wonder what's going on in that conference

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, but its okay if they play for them

JOE FUCKING MIXON?????????

I thought of posting that picture of scumbag Mixon cold cocking that chick, then I figured what's the point?

Any knowledgeable CFB fan already associates that with OU.