• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Herman Whistle Blower tOSU

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it obvious? The media isn't going to be satisfied until they get some sort of a "result" whatever that may be
Um, this was an OSU grad making up shit to deflect away from their beloved HC. It had nothing to do with 'the media' whatever that is.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain to me what an "Ohio St. Reporter" is exactly???

waiting.....

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit headlines come out, noting confirmed, and people on here running with it like its hot. Talk about fake news.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is this OSU grad?

giphy.gif

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets look at FACTS:
1) Zach Smith IS a serial domestic abuser
2) Courtney Smith is crazy in her own way (dozens of never mind police calls)
3) Urban Meyer knew about all of it (there is NO FUCKING WAY, NO WAY he and his wife didn't talk about this) If you are naive to think that, you are a complete and TOTAL dumbass
4) Meyer lied about knowing at B1G Media Day
5) Meyer did not hit anyone
6) Ohio St is conducting an investigation

FACTS

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is this OSU grad?
Well after he came out with a 5,500+ word 'article' on his own FB page claiming he got the scoop and personally interviewed both the mother of Zack, and the mother of Courtney which both claimed Courtney planned to make this up and frame Zack out of retribution for him cheating on her, OSU fans latched onto him like he was the next Walter Cronkite. So naturally when he came out with bold claims Herman was the source of all of this and spewed an 'article' out in support of it, they simply blindly ran with it. I mean it's got to be true right?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets look at FACTS:
3) Urban Meyer knew about all of it (there is NO FUCKING WAY, NO WAY he and his wife didn't talk about this) If you are naive to think that, you are a complete and TOTAL dumbass

FACTS

Mark this with a medal because it is SPOT FUCKING ON

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after he came out with a 5,500+ word 'article' on his own FB page claiming he got the scoop and personally interviewed both the mother of Zack, and the mother of Courtney which both claimed Courtney planned to make this up and frame Zack out of retribution for him cheating on her, OSU fans latched onto him like he was the next Walter Cronkite. So naturally when he came out with bold claims Herman was the source of all of this and spewed an 'article' out in support of it, they simply blindly ran with it. I mean it's got to be true right?
I find it laughable that FB is a credible news source now? But again, who is this Oh St grad that seems to possess unbelievable influence?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets look at FACTS:

FACTS
I'd hold off on some of that even.

1) All we know for sure is he had an event with her in '09 and they sought counseling after it. There is no FACT he actually did more, even if there are strong suggestions of it. I'll wait to see what shakes out.
2) It was some reddit group or something that came up with 66 police calls. It was reported elsewhere that it was just 6 I believe. So I'll again wait for facts, but there is little doubt she was pissed as fuck at him for his cheating on her.
3) Sure, Urban knew about it, but we don't yet know what the 'it' was. That's what an investigation is supposed to help clarify.
4) This is really the only true full fact we have right now. Urban was not truthful at the media day and had he just said something more generic like I can't comment on that or whatever we wouldn't be in this shit show right now.
5) I'm sure Urban wants to hit someone now, but that's speculation.
6) OSU is conducting something. CYA, investigation, who knows. Won't know until we see the findings.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herman says he did not tip the reporter.
The reporter says Herman did not tip him.

It is a complete make believe story trying to salvage another bad look of Urban Myer in his really skeezy career.

But, playing along with twisted Ohio State cult world, what exactly are they accusing him of doing?
Herman supposedly reported domestic abuse allegations and encouraged the victim to come forward.

It is literally what any normal person should do when they hear of it.
Herman never did it. But, if he had did it, so what. It is 100% the correct and right thing to do.

I would be more upset if Herman knew all about it, and quietly kept it in house to protect Urban.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh neat. Look who drops back in a week after claiming McMurphy actually fabricated text messages to make more money. :L

Only this time it isn't simply McMurphy making edits after police reports got changed or witnesses changing their story, it's an OSU grad and supposed 'journalist' making bold claims about another college HC being the one that started this. THAT is a major malfunction. That's not getting one detail incorrect, that's falsely accusing someone else and bringing heat on them.

So we are right back where I've been suggesting from the jump we stay, waiting for the official investigation before we make bold and outrageous claims based on ANYTHING from an internet source.

Tom Herman knew.....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Herman knew.....
Wait, are you giving credit to this OSU grad 'reporter' and his story? :pound: After all that BS about how we can't trust FB reporters and have to hold them accountable blah blah blah, now this FB reporter is legit? :rofl:

Holy fuck you can't make this kind of hypocrisy up.

Pssst, Herman was gone from that program in '14. You know, a year before whatever Urban was supposed to know about and didn't do something about. You do get that this means he wouldn't have had any type of inside story to tip someone off about right? :laugh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, this was an OSU grad making up shit to deflect away from their beloved HC. It had nothing to do with 'the media' whatever that is.

So when you assume something, it’s correct but when others assume (with more proof) they aren’t. Dude just stop, you have ALREADY been proven wrong.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herman says he did not tip the reporter.
The reporter says Herman did not tip him.

It is a complete make believe story trying to salvage another bad look of Urban Myer in his really skeezy career.

But, playing along with twisted Ohio State cult world, what exactly are they accusing him of doing?
Herman supposedly reported domestic abuse allegations and encouraged the victim to come forward.

It is literally what any normal person should do when they hear of it.
Herman never did it. But, if he had did it, so what. It is 100% the correct and right thing to do.

I would be more upset if Herman knew all about it, and quietly kept it in house to protect Urban.
No, they were accusing him of throwing dirt at a 'reporter' (if you can call McMurphy that) out of spite after losing a high value recruit to OSU. Or some such nonsense. Giving dirt to a reporter 3 years after something happened isn't doing the right thing.

Only, this never happened. It's just bullshit spin trying to muddy the waters to protect their god.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when you assume something, it’s correct but when others assume (with more proof) they aren’t. Dude just stop, you have ALREADY been proven wrong.
Care to prove it?

What have I claimed that has been proven wrong?

I'll wait right here for that quote.

:burt:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, are you giving credit to this OSU grad 'reporter' and his story? :pound: After all that BS about how we can't trust FB reporters and have to hold them accountable blah blah blah, now this FB reporter is legit? :rofl:

Holy fuck you can't make this kind of hypocrisy up.

Pssst, Herman was gone from that program in '14. You know, a year before whatever Urban was supposed to know about and didn't do something about. You do get that this means he wouldn't have had any type of inside story to tip someone off about right? :laugh:
Actually I’m mocking both. Ironic this is the same site McMurohy used to “explain all his edits”. Basically the same thing I told you before. If you would like to go on tabloid style social media journalism. That’s pretty bad....Perhaps this topic is over your head....

Tom Herman knew!!! :dhd:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldnt care less about Herman, if it is true or not

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all beyond stupid at this point.

Meyer keeps his job, noting to see here