• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Herman Whistle Blower tOSU

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on — throw me a bone. Give me a win or two, so my son can celebrate. He is only 5 now, so he knows UM and OSU, but couldn’t care less about the game.

So you can have the next year or two, then throw one out way:suds:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bite your tongue. If Patterson is halfway decent — UM is going to be awfully tough this year. Their defense is going to be extremely tough.

Two years in a row — UM was a QB away from beating OSU. Speight was OSU’s offense when we lost in double OT. O’Korn missed so many wide open guys — UM had a great game plan last year, but didn’t have the QB to complete it.

That being said — before that — OSU just took out behind the woodshed
You guys need to win one every now and then. College football is better when the rivalries are competitive IMHO.

Those like Texas-Texas A&M and Oklahoma-Nebraska have been real good and competitive lately!

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on — throw me a bone. Give me a win or two, so my son can celebrate. He is only 5 now, so he knows UM and OSU, but couldn’t care less about the game.

So you can have the next year or two, then throw one out way:suds:
I raised my sons to be Browns fans. Your kid will survive, trust me.

:suds:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need to win one every now and then. College football is better when the rivalries are competitive IMHO.

Those like Texas-Texas A&M and Oklahoma-Nebraska have been real good and competitive lately!
UM has been all over for the last decade. They went from power Football with Lloyd Carr, to a spread offense with smaller linemen and skill position players with DickRod, back to power football, but couldn’t find a QB, so they ran a hybrid type of RPO offense in Hoke, back to pro style with Harbaugh.
It has been back and forth, which is why UM fans aren’t upset with how they’ve fared thus far under Harbaugh, because he had to get the type of guys he wanted on the roster.
The QB spot is still the one position that confuses me. Harbaugh QB’s have put up great numbers everywhere he went — from San Diego to Stanford to SF — comes to UM and it has been a disaster. Hope and pray Patterson can grasp the pro style as it sounds like he can make all the throws.

We shall see.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UM has been all over for the last decade. They went from power Football with Lloyd Carr, to a spread offense with smaller linemen and skill position players with DickRod, back to power football, but couldn’t find a QB, so they ran a hybrid type of RPO offense in Hoke, back to pro style with Harbaugh.
It has been back and forth, which is why UM fans aren’t upset with how they’ve fared thus far under Harbaugh, because he had to get the type of guys he wanted on the roster.
The QB spot is still the one position that confuses me. Harbaugh QB’s have put up great numbers everywhere he went — from San Diego to Stanford to SF — comes to UM and it has been a disaster. Hope and pray Patterson can grasp the pro style as it sounds like he can make all the throws.

We shall see.
No o-line makes qb's look bad.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No o-line makes qb's look bad.
Very true — but they couldn’t complete passes to wide open receivers either. It had a lot to do with both. When you throw more interceptions than td’s — you aren’t going to be very good.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We shall see.
What year is Patterson? Will he be gone after this year if he is good?

Who is up next? Waiting to see a QB at MI that Harbs recruited do well.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What year is Patterson? Will he be gone after this year if he is good?

Who is up next? Waiting to see a QB at MI that Harbs recruited do well.
He has two years if he wants.

Peters is the only QB recruited by Harbaugh that’s dressed on the active roster (that was last year) — he is a RS Sophomore this year.

McCaffrey will be a RS Freshman this year. He is the guy they have talked about the most in the spring, so wouldn’t be surprised to see him win the back up job.

And we have a true Freshman this year too, Joe Milton. I’d love to see if he can build him up. He is huge and has an absolute cannon for an arm (he can throw it 80 yards), but he didn’t put up big numbers in HS — so he is looked at as more of a project right now.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We shall see.
A coach that was a former QB having QB issues. Go figure.

Guess Luck could have flourished under a lot of coaches.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t difficult to look up Powell, Ohio crime rate.
http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Powell-Ohio.html

Overworked tired work force isn’t happening in Powell. And if I had to guess — she most likely refused to go thru with the charge, as she did the last time it happened.

In the end though — it doesn’t matter as the original report is what McMurphy had when he wrote his article. They didn’t change it until after.

Crime stats only tell the story of police reports where there is a citizen victim of a crime. That type of report is maybe 10 percent of what police do on a daily basis. Offenses within view of police don't generate those stats. Alarm calls don't generate those stats. Traffic accidents don't generate those stats. Mental health calls don't generate those stats. I could go on and on, but hopefully you get the picture. Obviously, larger and higher crime cities are much busier, but there is plenty to do in even low crime towns. It feels like there is never enough hours in the day most of the time to get all your goals accomplished. Lazy ass police officers notwithstanding.