• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Herman Whistle Blower tOSU

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU is pretty good at taking a bad situation and making shitastic. They are looking to point a figure at anyone or any organization other than themselves
When I was a principal, that seemed to be the go to response from a lot of troublemakers that got caught doing crap and sent to the office. "But so-and-so did this, and so-and-so did that, blah, blah, blah...."

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Herman is butt hurt about losing a recruit at the deepest position in Texas year after year...
Yeah, we ain't hurtin' for guys that can throw it, catch it and run it. A dime a dozen.

Now guys that can block and tackle, those ain't too damned plentiful lately.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on all this. It's way blown over. It's not like that coach took his ol lady to pound town. The media needs to move on and Ohio St. reporters need to stfu.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we ain't hurtin' for guys that can throw it, catch it and run it. A dime a dozen.

Now guys that can block and tackle, those ain't too damned plentiful lately.

Exactly, and the few the state is producing have been looking elsewhere in many cases because of the shit shows in state.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU is pretty good at taking a bad situation and making shitastic. They are looking to point a figure at anyone or any organization other than themselves

Jeff Snook is just a reorter. Ohio State has done everything right in the situation forced upon them.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we got a Phil Fulmer - Alabama thing going on here.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this "story" earlier today and just ignored. I will need a smoking gun before I believe this. I am curious who tipped McMurphy off but Herman? No way, out of character IMO.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this "story" earlier today and just ignored. I will need a smoking gun before I believe this. I am curious who tipped McMurphy off but Herman? No way, out of character IMO.

I don't wan to be a conspiracy theorists but didn't Herman meet with Saban an after the the 2015 season.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't wan to be a conspiracy theorists but didn't Herman meet with Saban an after the the 2015 season.
I think he did but was it really for dirt or just doing what coaches do and talk to others.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is exactly why I said tabloid style “journalists” like McMurphy need to be held accountable. For the record this is the same exact site. McMurphy used to explain his “edits”. When what he claimed were facts changed. After they were shown to have no substance.....

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This keeps making CFB look more and more like a trailer park.

RV%20Parking.jpeg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Herman Coaching Philosophy.

1. Sprinkle Fairy Dust........get beat by Maryland
2. Brag about players.....Have the worst offense in decades
3. Can't name ONE good player on squad........look like an idiot to fans, players, world and media
4. Narc on better programs ......... Yet to be determined.

Worst yet. It shows he knew and did nothing about it

Report: Texas coach Tom Herman identified as tipster in investigation into Ohio State

So basically McMurphy and Herman were in his office talking about the details and pulled out their dicks and started jacking off to the Urban fathead ln Herman’s wall?...got it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Urban Meyer's mentor (2nd only to his very father) is Earl Bruce.
2) Zach Smith is Earl Bruce's grandson.
3) The Meyer's have know Zach Smith since he was born and Zach is like a son to them.
4) Zach played for Urbs when he was head coach at Bowling Green.
5) Zach started his coaching career at Florida under Urbs.
6) Zach was then given a job at Ohio St when Urbs took that job.

Through all of the distraction, discrediting, and personal attacks on others, there is ONE and only ONE person (other than Zach And Courtney themselves) that had the incentive and influence to keep Zach Smith gainfully employed.
That would be Urbs.

What we've learned from bucknuts over the past week?.... "Everybody but Urbs is a POS."

Damn you really dont know how to read. Like we have said a thousand times, it has more to do with Mcmurphy’s motives. Meeting with Herman now adds to it, falses reports, etc...but meh he is just a good guy doing his job with no motive. This is hilarious :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So basically it’s Urban’s fault for this report, right? Lolzz

No real proof. Urban is a POS.
Same shit about Herman. He is a saint, it’s Urban’s fault he is a POS

GOT IT :laugh3:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is exactly why I said tabloid style “journalists” like McMurphy need to be held accountable. For the record this is the same exact site. McMurphy used to explain his “edits”. When what he claimed were facts changed. After they were shown to have no substance.....
Oh neat. Look who drops back in a week after claiming McMurphy actually fabricated text messages to make more money. :L

Only this time it isn't simply McMurphy making edits after police reports got changed or witnesses changing their story, it's an OSU grad and supposed 'journalist' making bold claims about another college HC being the one that started this. THAT is a major malfunction. That's not getting one detail incorrect, that's falsely accusing someone else and bringing heat on them.

So we are right back where I've been suggesting from the jump we stay, waiting for the official investigation before we make bold and outrageous claims based on ANYTHING from an internet source.