• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Coughlin

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it may have been Smitty that said. Retain Caldwell for a office job below GM and promote Austin. I like Caldwell for a role as such.

I really like Austin and think he's that next great DC style mind that gets the most from his guys. I'd hate to see him leave. Already said not he owns out as a HC, but he will employed as DC elsewhere if not.
Yeah. But since "he's definitely overrated by Lions fans", and he only gets interviews because he's black, there isn't much sense in looking at it as an option.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. But since "he's definitely overrated by Lions fans", and he only gets interviews because he's black, there isn't much sense in looking at it as an option.

Agree.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willing to read any links from the Austin Fan Club showing where fans from any other team hype Austin up as much as this board.

Post em if you got em.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats one that concerns me. Philly is a shit show and thats where many 1st time coaches start off.

I'd love to see Austin get a HC job. It would restore a little faith in this whole RR thing for me. If not, I'm all for keeping him as DC if that's what the new HC wants to do.

Unfortunately it appears he's the new Ray Horton, super hyped black DC who was bound to land a HC job any year now (according to media reports) and never did.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Austin get a HC job. It would restore a little faith in this whole RR thing for me. If not, I'm all for keeping him as DC if that's what the new HC wants to do.

Unfortunately it appears he's the new Ray Horton, super hyped black DC who was bound to land a HC job any year now (according to media reports) and never did.

If Caldwell gets the boot there will be another black HC candidate on the market

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was definitely a mistake to hold on to Lombardi for that long but….how long are you really supposed to give a guy like that in that type of situation and also show some loyalty as a coach? After all that work was put in, you can’t just toss Lombardi to the side right away. You see if it works and if it doesn’t, move on.

Lombardi was like a chick who doesn't give head. Gotta toss her right away.