• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Will Sue the NFL in Federal Court

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The feeling is mutual.:suds:

There is literally no evidecne Brady broke an equipment rule, so your response is who cares about evidence. That is proof positive that you don't care about whether he is actually innocent of this accustation and only that you want him to be guilty because of your own dislike of him.

Well take me to church.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most minor incident of cheating I've ever heard of. Is Brady guilty ... most likely. Did the officials handle the footballs before every play ... absolutely. If the officials couldn't tell the difference, how bad was it? Oh yeah, let's compare Brady to OJ ... WTF!!

Full disclosure: I like Tom Brady because I am a Michigan fan, but I tried to look at this from another point of view, and the answer is always the same. What's the big deal?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is literally no evidecne Brady broke an equipment rule, so your response is who cares about evidence. That is proof positive that you don't care about whether he is actually innocent of this accustation and only that you want him to be guilty because of your own dislike of him.

Well take me to church.

Holy shit would you stop already. I think he's guilty based on what I've seen just like many many others. Get over it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit would you stop already. I think he's guilty based on what I've seen just like many many others. Get over it.

Yet there isn't any evidence he violated the equipment rule. Hence your comment you don't care about evidence, because you know there is none. Even Wells admits this.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like I feel. Winning in court is a hollow win. Not to say I think he could win in court, because I don't think that for a minute. Basically Brady can take this to court and maybe win, but folks will just feel those hot shot lawyers, allowed him to weasel out of his due punishment, on the flip side he could lose in court, even with all those big time lawyers and really look bad. Over what? A 4 game suspension? His rep is already shot, no court of law will save that.

BOOM.

He's guilty in the court of public opinion and no amount of amateur legalese from Pats fans like @Rock Strongo will change that and perjuring himself in federal court is only going to make it worse.

He cheated and he did it for over a decade.

Reactions: GNG

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most minor incident of cheating I've ever heard of. Is Brady guilty ... most likely. Did the officials handle the footballs before every play ... absolutely. If the officials couldn't tell the difference, how bad was it? Oh yeah, let's compare Brady to OJ ... WTF!!

Full disclosure: I like Tom Brady because I am a Michigan fan, but I tried to look at this from another point of view, and the answer is always the same. What's the big deal?

When Michigan fans finally start calling Brady a cheater you know the end is nigh. :clap: I applaud your integrity. Most prefer to remain blissfully ignorant in Tom Brady's Fantasyland.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Michigan fans finally start calling Brady a cheater you know the end is nigh. :clap: I applaud your integrity. Most prefer to remain blissfully ignorant in Tom Brady's Fantasyland.

Did you miss the point where the officials handled the football every play? How come they didn't know the ball were deflated?

Everybody cheats ... I am sure Matthew Stafford cheats, just no body cares.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you miss the point where the officials handled the football every play? How come they didn't know the ball were deflated?

Everybody cheats ... I am sure Matthew Stafford cheats, just no body cares.

"How come"

Sorry, when I see such ignorance I don't even respond.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting is totally unacceptable! Either suspend the guy or set him free. If they need to gather more evidence then they should let him go...

Personally I feel Brady was totally in charge of the whole thing however neither feelings nor anyone else's should play into this decision. Brady should be suspended for failure to cooperate. That fact seems clear. If it's unclear at this point about the actual deflated balls...then that should be let go. dragging it out is unfair to Brady, the organization and to us it's fans. Oh and most importantly, us fantasy owners!

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is giving Brady an opportunity to save himself and avoid federal perjury or contempt of court charges. The investigator, Goodell, and Brady knows what are in his text messages to the deflator. Goodell is asking him: "Do you really want to go to federal court and lie to the judge or obstruct the judge?" Kessler and crew are not doing him any favors. He made this worse for himself, however. All he had to do was fess up. Like the Deflator. How in the hell do think that Morris learned about the text messages between you and him in the first place? Because after the Deflator got busted and fessed up, he gave you up. Take your 4 game suspension and play football. Or else you are taking a chance of some very serious consequences. Both contempt of court and perjury carry jail time and heavy civil penalties. Step up and save your man Kessler and stop acting as if you are some sort of legend for real. It is all in your mind.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some complete fucktard assholes lacking in cognitive function will chime in with "rules are rules" spewing their mentally incapacitated drivel from the orifice in their face.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is giving Brady an opportunity to save himself and avoid federal perjury or contempt of court charges. The investigator, Goodell, and Brady knows what are in his text messages to the deflator. Goodell is asking him: "Do you really want to go to federal court and lie to the judge or obstruct the judge?" Kessler and crew are not doing him any favors. He made this worse for himself, however. All he had to do was fess up. Like the Deflator. How in the hell do think that Morris learned about the text messages between you and him in the first place? Because after the Deflator got busted and fessed up, he gave you up. Take your 4 game suspension and play football. Or else you are taking a chance of some very serious consequences. Both contempt of court and perjury carry jail time and heavy civil penalties. Step up and save your man Kessler and stop acting as if you are some sort of legend for real. It is all in your mind.

It's too bad Brady isn't a bad enough guy to have Goodell killed.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect. Brady's first game back....BOOM.....broken face.

Quality posting here, last 2 posts about a player getting injured. You're not that jerkoff handicappers from Cbs are you?