• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady is on pace...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember back when everyone was saying he had lost all of his arm strength a few years ago, lol.

It will be interesting to see how long he plays for. I honestly couldn't imagine an NFL without Tom Brady. He has been playing ever since I first started paying attention to sports as a kid.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the "buy a new team every single winter" line. Classic Dirt!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball always seems like the longest offseason. Hurry up and finish this world series so we can heat up the stove.

Sadly I lose all interest in baseball between when we are eliminated and when the offseason rumors start.

Which as a Mariners fan is an annual routine every September.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Red Sox buy a new team every single winter, and they get fucking steamrolled like they arent even there every October

Im sure its a bad sign that this Yankee core who never sniffed October just fought their balls off against all odds, against teams no one gave them a prayer to beat

id be scared too

You keep saying this about buying the new team. Are you talking about Mitch Moreland last year? Please clarify.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember back when everyone was saying he had lost all of his arm strength a few years ago, lol.

It will be interesting to see how long he plays for. I honestly couldn't imagine an NFL without Tom Brady. He has been playing ever since I first started paying attention to sports as a kid.

giphy.gif

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Red Sox buy a new team every single winter, and they get fucking steamrolled like they arent even there every October

Im sure its a bad sign that this Yankee core who never sniffed October just fought their balls off against all odds, against teams no one gave them a prayer to beat

id be scared too

Not scared at all. The Red Sox have a 2-3 year window where they are set-up to win. After that, they will be able to reload because all the dead money will be off the books.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they don't fix that Oline he won't be able to play much longer. The Oline played better yesterday but ATL didn't send a lot of pressure. As many of us speculated. Nate Solders struggles could be attributed to his son having to start chemo again. Terrible thing to go through for a child and his parents. God bless them.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many ridiculous things all in one post

Im sure the Yankees are gonna take this young everyday core and just enter next season with Jordan Montgomery as their 3rd starter...yes, that sounds like something they would do

Did the Yankees actually lead baseball in wins in the 15 year window you just said was the worst in their history?
Thats a pretty good history if thats the case

I understand this is a tough time for you, one that should be tough for me.......I cant imagine what it must feel like to hate this team, and know where its all heading YET again....

So you are excused for the various silly comments today
How quickly will you disappear if the Yankees "dynasty" comes crashing down before it even starts? Do you still think Judge will be lucky to be Adam Dunn? Is the Red Sox window closed or closing? It changes pretty often.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is still hope for you guys

Maybe Gleyber Torres, baseballs #1 prospect will finally be the guy that sucks

Cause God forbid he is Carlos Correa

Dear Lord

Joba Chamberlain was baseball’s #1 prospect once. So were Lars Anderson and Jurickson Profar. Nobody fucking knows with these guys.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't fix that Oline he won't be able to play much longer. The Oline played better yesterday but ATL didn't send a lot of pressure. As many of us speculated. Nate Solders struggles could be attributed to his son having to start chemo again. Terrible thing to go through for a child and his parents. God bless them.

Can't even begin to imagine what that must be like for their family.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying this about buying the new team. Are you talking about Mitch Moreland last year? Please clarify.

Whos' the big stiff they bought, the 80lb fireballer who ran out of gas and embarrassed himself between September and October ?

Sale?

I think that was a trade for 2 potential future stars

Good Luck to the white David Price

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to like Brady, but he's worthy of a lot of respect.

I respect him

The truth as usual lies somewhere in between
"Hes' the entire reason they won all their Super Bowls" that pats fans will have you believe

AND

"He's a total Shitbag" that I would have you believe

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How quickly will you disappear if the Yankees "dynasty" comes crashing down before it even starts? Do you still think Judge will be lucky to be Adam Dunn? Is the Red Sox window closed or closing? It changes pretty often.

Nobody(and I mean NOBODY) disappears faster than Dirt when things don’t go his way. But we love him anyway.
Whos' the big stiff they bought, the 80lb fireballer who ran out of gas and embarrassed himself between September and October ?

Sale?

I think that was a trade for 2 potential future stars

Good Luck to the white David Price

So the guy who’s going to finish first or second for Cy Young is a “stiff” now? Good to know.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joba Chamberlain was baseball’s #1 prospect once. So were Lars Anderson and Jurickson Profar. Nobody fucking knows with these guys.

No he wasnt, Joba Chamberlain was never even close to baseballs # 1 prospect, either was Lars Anderson

And the very top guys, they are usually right on.........

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you should see around my area. we have a generation of kids who think boston always wins at everything.

seriously. my soon to be stepson had to be convinced with stats and video how bad the patriots used to be. same with the sox.