• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady is on pace...

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the tradeable commodities more or less gone from the system

This is what he does, any Stanton type deal will have to come from the Benis' and Devers of the world

That’s why he doesn’t do a Stanton deal. They’d go after Ozuna instead. You don’t trade your top prospects for a crippling contract. Dombrowski has dealt enough prospects. He needs to build it back up now. It’s a balancing act. But that’s why guys like Devers & Benintendi are staying.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s why he doesn’t do a Stanton deal. They’d go after Ozuna instead. You don’t trade your top prospects for a crippling contract. Dombrowski has dealt enough prospects. He needs to build it back up now. It’s a balancing act. But that’s why guys like Devers & Benintendi are staying.

Sleeper to keep an eye on, Josh Donaldson reportedly definitely getting traded this winter, approaching his walk year

The Braves apparently are the team to keep an eye on with all their young talent

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Detroit eat any on verlander?

Do you know that deal was struck at literally 2 minutes before midnight and sent them to the World Series

Verlander has a much more reasonable contract and is healthy/awesome. Miggy is on the way to being dead money.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the Pats play next week?
Ah thank you. They play those pesky LAC @ Foxboro. Then the bye, then they go on an ugly road trip. 5 of the next 6. Yikes.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah thank you. They play those pesky LAC @ Foxboro. Then the bye, then they go on an ugly road trip. 5 of the next 6. Yikes.

Ahhhh, the Chargers throwing a shutout was one of the more surprising developments yesterday

And if memory serves correct, the Pats always beat the hell out of Phil Rivers

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hosmer will be in Boston, he has that perfect douche bag type Boston face, perfect fit

That's what I fear. "Perfect swing for Fenway" bullshit followed by .258 BA, 14 homers and a .732 OPS. Yay.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sleeper to keep an eye on, Josh Donaldson reportedly definitely getting traded this winter, approaching his walk year

The Braves apparently are the team to keep an eye on with all their young talent

Yes. This is where the Yankees get scary next year picking between Machado and Harper. Then they will be on their way. Donaldson and Keuchel(I think) are free agents after next season, too. I could see the Sox saving up for Donaldson. I don’t imagine they spend heavily on Hosmer.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I fear. "Perfect swing for Fenway" bullshit followed by .258 BA, 14 homers and a .732 OPS. Yay.

Gaping hole at an important position, who is the best available guy?

makes too much sense

If I gambled on a bad contract like Rock was alluding to, why not call the Reds on Joey Votto?

Thats a big time deal I think

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh, the Chargers throwing a shutout was one of the more surprising developments yesterday

It was 100 degrees here yesterday. I can’t imagine the Broncos were ready for that at all. Huge homefield advantage for the Chargers.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. This is where the Yankees get scary next year picking between Machado and Harper. Then they will be on their way. Donaldson and Keuchel(I think) are free agents after next season, too. I could see the Sox saving up for Donaldson. I don’t imagine they spend heavily on Hosmer.

Think Donaldson will be 32 after 2018, I was shocked at that, but think Im right

Yes on Keuchel...Not long ago, the shitty Matt Harvey was seen as the gem of that class too

I want Machado over Harper, and the way things are shaping up, the hole at 3rd base could be there, and not so much in the OF

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

makes too much sense

If I gambled on a bad contract like Rock was alluding to, why not call the Reds on Joey Votto?

Yes, please on Votto! But I doubt the Sox have the prospects to get it done.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

makes too much sense

Funny thing is that's the one guy who is signed longer than Miggy. I could see Dumbo doing it, but the Reds aren't picking up any of that salary. Votto might benefit from DHing once a week but shit that's a big commitment. Reds would also probably require something unreasonable in return.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Such a wierd season. No telling what happens next week? Kind of makes one wonder how Eli would've faired if Archie didn't get involved?
Oh the though of it. TB12 with 7 rings, oh my!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is that's the one guy who is signed longer than Miggy. I could see Dumbo doing it, but the Reds aren't picking up any of that salary. Votto might benefit from DHing once a week but shit that's a big commitment. Reds would also probably require something unreasonable in return.

That may cost you ZERO in terms of prospects, the Reds must love to be able to get out from under that deal

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody's heard about the Bird.

Its gonna take 2018 to make some believers, but you just cant teach that guys swing, esepcially in the Bronx

Now we can teach him how to run the freaking bases please