• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not reading this whole thread, but it would take this:

source.gif

Go back 75 years and start then. Put hundreds of millions of dollars into the program over generations, winning a lot of games, and making the sport what it is today. Oh, and at the same time, everyone else is making money, because your school kicked the NCAA in the balls, in Federal Court, and took their lunch money away.

That's about the only way I see it happening.
There's a reason why some teams get the benefit of the doubt.

So you're agreeing that the system has got more corrupt over the years?

What did Miami do to get prior to getting invited the 1983 "title" game?

• No conference Championships
  • No Undefeated seasons
  • Weren't Undefeated
Same for uf and FSU. The ole 3 lost for ~85+ years before they ever did anything, and have been surpassed by a 23 year old FBS program

#UCFacts

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're agreeing that the system has got more corrupt over the years?

Well of course the system is going to have winners and losers.
You have to be what the people want to see.

Pull in the eyeballs and that's where the money is.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course the system is going to have winners and losers.
You have to be what the people want to see.

Pull in the eyeballs and that's where the money is.

You make it sound more corrupt than the Blacksocks WS and CCNY basketball 1951 seasons, combined.

I swear, tshirt bandwagoners should just watch beauty pageants, and leave competitive sports to us Real UCFans

#UCFacts

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make it sound more corrupt than the Blacksocks WS and CCNY basketball 1951 seasons, combined.

I swear, tshirt bandwagoners should just watch beauty pageants, and leave competitive sports to us Real UCFans

#UCFacts
LOL look at this kid!!

You do not understand how College Football namely the FBS became so huge... there is a reason FCS isnt pulling the eyeballs on all the televisions.... there is a reason UCF has to borrow over 25 million from the state of florida every year to operate its athletic department....

Yall are a bunch of scrubs nobody wants to pay to see. Inferior product in an inferior fairytale craphole.

Same tard who claims "honors" yet says "irregardless" fucking schmuck

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. This is business. I get you feel raped...you weren't. It is math based on history when it comes to scheduling big bowls. On more than a few instances BSU has went to Vegas or San Diego when ranked in the Top 10. The feeling "my team has been screwed" club is not one you are an exclusive member. Been there, but it's math Get 20K+ to travel 3 time zones with some consistency and you begin to chip away. A lot smaller request from UCF than BSU. Win against the big boys and travel like the big boys is the first step.

Don't you get it!? It doesn't matter what Boise or UCF does, or doesn't do. The system is corrupt. And you're drinking Jim Jones cool aide.

It sounds like you suffer from Stockholm's Syndrome or Slave Mentality or both.

UCF meanwhile is UCFighting for a UCFair system and a legit playoff. We are being the Champions of Change. We want all FBS teams to have the same path to a National Championship just like in all other NCAA sports. We want teams to be judged on the conduct of their character and current year record, not on the color of their skin.

I have a Dream today.

And that is a UCFight worth UCFighting for.

#UCFacts

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we agree that the system is a sham.

In just recent years, UCF has scheduled Michigan, Stanford, Pitt, UNC, GT, Penn St, tOSU etc... this myth needs to die.

We are way above scheduling 2 for 1s as are all National Champs.

#UCFacts

Congratulations, in 10 years you have scheduled 17 P5 teams during the regular season...despite having 4 OOC games in most seasons...actually 41 OOC games in 10 years. Counting the two canceled games it would be 19 scheduled P5's out of 43 games.

I could get over only playing 17 in 10 years, if your record against the 17 were somewhat better than the 4-13 you managed to pull off. Your 10 year record against P5's would make you one of the bottom feeders of any P5 conference.

Your wins were over 4-8 BC and Maryland teams, a 7-7 Pitt team and a 34-31 win over a 7-5 Penn St Team.

You want a seat at the table for that fucking shit. Fuck off with that noise.

For comparison purposes, here are Boise States wins over P5's during the regular season over that same 10 years.

19-8 over a 10-3 Oregon Team
33-30 over an 11-3 Virginia Tech Team
35-21 over a 10-4 Georgia Team
16-13 over a 7-6 Washington Team
31-28 over a 8-5 Washington State Team

They also had a 3 overtime loss to a 9-4 Washington St team and a couple of bigger wins against P5's with shit records, and the comparison only gets worse if you had in bowl games.

Dominance my ass, UCFraud isn't fit to carry bath water for Boise State.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the bottom line is that you have to make your team something everyone wants to watch. Whatever that may be.

If they keep going UCF will get there.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations, in 10 years you have scheduled 17 P5 teams during the regular season...despite having 4 OOC games in most seasons...actually 41 OOC games in 10 years. Counting the two canceled games it would be 19 scheduled P5's out of 43 games.

I could get over only playing 17 in 10 years, if your record against the 17 were somewhat better than the 4-13 you managed to pull off. Your 10 year record against P5's would make you one of the bottom feeders of any P5 conference.

Your wins were over 4-8 BC and Maryland teams, a 7-7 Pitt team and a 34-31 win over a 7-5 Penn St Team.

You want a seat at the table for that fucking shit. Fuck off with that noise.

For comparison purposes, here are Boise States wins over P5's during the regular season over that same 10 years.

19-8 over a 10-3 Oregon Team
33-30 over an 11-3 Virginia Tech Team
35-21 over a 10-4 Georgia Team
16-13 over a 7-6 Washington Team
31-28 over a 8-5 Washington State Team

They also had a 3 overtime loss to a 9-4 Washington St team and a couple of bigger wins against P5's with shit records, and the comparison only gets worse if you had in bowl games.

Dominance my ass, UCFraud isn't fit to carry bath water for Boise State.

You're taking the Ls from UCF pretty hard.

Since you want to thread derail to be about Boise, What does Boise have to do this year to get an Invite?

#UCFacts

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be as specific as possible.

It's better to get the excuses out of the way in the SportsHoopla and start cooking the crow now before things get too heated.

So what does UCF need to do to get an Invite to the Invitational this year?

They should have no gag reflex and no self worth
#UCFacts

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play the big boy games or get big boy played.

You can't be in a shit conference. Nobody wants you there. Nobody gives a fuck about the injustice of it all. Move up, no matter how much the boosters have to pay. UCF is no closer to the playoff than NDSU is.

There was a year and recently when my school played 11 fucking P5 teams in the regular season, including two non conference ranked teams and like 7 or 8 overall, and still won their division. And they wound up at the who gives a fuck bowl with double digit wins. Wins over teams at your level, let alone your conference, not named Boise, Fresno, Memphis, Houston or BYU, mean nothing. They don't mean shit for the big dick teams and therefore they mean nothing for you, and one or two of the "god wins" changes nothing.

You need to bribe people and change conferences. That's what you have to do. I remember when Utah was in UCF's shoes. And you know what happened to Utah once they joined a P5? They ate shit for a few years. So would UCF. If you slapped UCF into the SEC, they're a 8-4ish team. Maybe 6-6ish. Boise would get the same treatment. Depth matters.

Last edited:

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play the big boy games or get big boy played.

You can't be in a shit conference. Nobody wants you there. Nobody gives a fuck about the injustice of it all. Move up, no matter how much the boosters have to pay. UCF is no closer to the playoff than NDSU is.

There was a year and recently when my school played 11 fucking P5 teams in the regular season, including two non conference ranked teams and like 7 or 8 overall, and still won their division. And they wound up at the who gives a fuck bowl with double digit wins. Wins over teams at your level, let alone your conference, not named Boise, Fresno, Memphis, Houston or BYU, mean nothing. They don't mean shit for the big dick teams and therefore they mean nothing for you, and one or two of the "god wins" changes nothing.

You need to bribe people and change conferences. That's what you have to do. I remember when Utah was in UCF's shoes. And you know what happened to Utah once they joined a P5? They ate shit for a few years. So would UCF. If you slapped UCF into the SEC, they're a 8-4ish team.

no one gives a shit about TCUBY

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...taking on a career assisting people with mental wellness and drug dependence challenges...

Welcome back Mamba!

So it looks like you are one of the folks I send my troubled clients to see. It doesn't happen often, but occasionally I get a depressed customer who hopes a 10 minute fortune telling session for $20 is going to solve their problems. That's why before I begin every fortune telling session, I show the client a card imprinted with the following:

PLEASE NOTE: The intuitive reading you are about to receive is intended for entertainment purposes only, and is not meant to be interpreted as legal, medical, financial, or counseling advice of any kind.

I just wish more fortune tellers would do the same. Additionally, I make sure to always keep the phone numbers of the local crisis hotlines with me whenever I give readings.

Again, welcome back to the Hoop!

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF needs to do what TCU did.
Take the plunge into a P5 conference.

Keep hearing how the Big 12 needs to take them to open up Florida recruiting

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF needs to do what TCU did.
Take the plunge into a P5 conference.

Keep hearing how the Big 12 needs to take them to open up Florida recruiting
That leaves you with 11 teams. What kind of crackerjack, half ass conference would have 11 teams.