• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be as specific as possible.

It's better to get the excuses out of the way in the SportsHoopla and start cooking the crow now before things get too heated.

So what does UCF need to do to get an Invite to the Invitational this year?

#UCFacts

Win all your games and pray ... you are currently scheduled against 1 rank team #23 Stanford.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win all your games and pray ... you are currently scheduled against 1 rank team #23 Stanford.

Polls are just click bait for tshirt bandwagoners, like you.

Cincy is Top 8 team right now. Way better than Stanford. I'm sure Temple will proved to be too. Memphis is probably top 15 right now.

We all know the AAC was way better than the Pac 12 last year too.

#UCFacts

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cincy is Top 8 team right now. Way better than Stanford. I'm sure Temple will proved to be too. Memphis is probably top 15 right now.

#UCFacts

You asked an honest question and I gave you an honest answered. Then you whine like a little bitch.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay now you are just trolling.

Both our programs have had ups and downs. That said, the 5 best UCF teams in the last 20 years would lose to the 5 best BSU teams 47 our of 50 games on a neutral field if matched up on a fair ladder in a 10 game series. You got a freshman class that will out number the graduating classes of BSU in the last 8 years. Graduate 5 defensive linemen drafted in the same class in one year and get back to me. Bama, doesn't do that too often.

Don't let the ESP5N Cartel divide and conquer us, my UCFriend. Its us vs the Cartel.

We must win this UCFight so one day FBS can have a legit NCAA sanctioned playoff like FCS, D2 and D3 have. And all other levels of American UCFootball has too.

Are you with me!?

#UCFacts

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't let the ESP5N Cartel divide and conquer us, my UCFriend. Its us vs the Cartel.

We must win this UCFight so one day FBS can have a legit NCAA sanctioned playoff like FCS, D2 and D3 have. And all other levels of American UCFootball has too.

Are you with me!?

#UCFacts
If you want an NCAA playoff go to the FCS, stop trying to change the system you are in for one that you left.... the door to the FCS is always open... you just have to step back through it.

Disney Tech doesnt play any real football teams, therefore they will never be in the College Football Playoff. Disney Tech will never earn a National Championship Trophy, they will only ever have those cheap knockoffs they have made themselves. The end

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say if UCF goes undefeated and doesn't allow any points scored this year, they will get an invite.

Allow a single point, and all bets are off.

More realistically, UCF needs to go back 5-10 years and schedule a good OOC game and then win that in convincing fashion. Otherwise, not gonna happen. Ask TCU, and then see what TCU did to solve the problem.

giphy.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked an honest question and I gave you an honest answered. Then you whine like a little bitch.
He's easily the most delusional mid major fan of all time. Not possible to have an honest discussion with someone that has their head inserted that far up their own ass.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say if UCF goes undefeated and doesn't allow any points scored this year, they will get an invite.

Allow a single point, and all bets are off.

More realistically, UCF needs to go back 5-10 years and schedule a good OOC game and then win that in convincing fashion. Otherwise, not gonna happen. Ask TCU, and then see what TCU did to solve the problem.
So what you're saying is that there is a chance!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford is the only ranked team they play this season... Why should we have this conversation every single year? Why should a team who goes undefeated against weaker teams get in when Bama, Clemson, ND play hard schedules...

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's easily the most delusional mid major fan of all time. Not possible to have an honest discussion with someone that has their head inserted that far up their own ass.

I think Michigan is going 15-0 this year (and every year) ... I know what it's like to be a delusional fan. @UCFhonors is giving delusional fans a bad name.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start lobbying for the playoffs to expand to eight teams. Otherwise they will be like the PAC 12 and be left out for the next decade.

And expanding to 8 is only asking for those top 4 to serve out first round butt whoopins to the last 4 in, if we are being honest with ourselves.

Welcome back, Mamba!

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford is the only ranked team they play this season... Why should we have this conversation every single year? Why should a team who goes undefeated against weaker teams get in when Bama, Clemson, ND play hard schedules...

Oh and UCF would have had the exact same SOS as Bama last year if we just didn't play UConn. Thank Gog we are kicking them out of the mighty AAC

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These cinematic masterpieces, are packed UCFull of the emotion, UCFun and UCFeels as the movie Rudy.

So now many have you seen?

your answer will go very UCFar on how I assess your understanding of the UCFacts

#UCFacts

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you with me!?

#UCFacts
No. This is business. I get you feel raped...you weren't. It is math based on history when it comes to scheduling big bowls. On more than a few instances BSU has went to Vegas or San Diego when ranked in the Top 10. The feeling "my team has been screwed" club is not one you are an exclusive member. Been there, but it's math Get 20K+ to travel 3 time zones with some consistency and you begin to chip away. A lot smaller request from UCF than BSU. Win against the big boys and travel like the big boys is the first step.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh and UCF would have had the exact same SOS as Bama last year if we just didn't play UConn. Thank Gog we are kicking them out of the mighty AAC

#UCFacts

I don't put much stock into pre season rankings and rankings through the first 4 weeks of the season. I didn't say that Cincy wasn't good (I do expect them to be pretty decent) but the teams they play currently just don't have that "it factor" and length of being quality to be worthy in the eyes on the committee. Bottom line until UCF changes to a better conference they will never get in...

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't put much stock into pre season rankings and rankings through the first 4 weeks of the season. I didn't say that Cincy wasn't good (I do expect them to be pretty decent) but the teams they play currently just don't have that "it factor" and length of being quality to be worthy in the eyes on the committee. Bottom line until UCF changes to a better conference they will never get in...

Irregardless of the conference, all conferences teams records follow a standard Bell Curve. That the mathematical expectation of Zero Sum Games like all sports have. That's especially true if you tease out FCS opponents and home field advantage like uf who plays 10+ home games a year.

Almost all teams play 2-3 good teams, every year.

#UCFacts