• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man. I know you have Brady posters all over your basement, but the guy has had some weapons. If you want to see a team with no weapons in the last 10 years, look at the Rams.

Lloyd was there 1 year -> 74 catches 911 yards 4 TDs.

I will agree that he makes people around him better, but he's had some quality WRs. Welker was with the Dolphins with pretty good speed and that's why Bellicheat grabbed him.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man. I know you have Brady posters all over your basement, but the guy has had some weapons. If you want to see a team with no weapons in the last 10 years, look at the Rams.

Lloyd was there 1 year -> 74 catches 911 yards 4 TDs.

I will agree that he makes people around him better, but he's had some quality WRs. Welker was with the Dolphins with pretty good speed and that's why Bellicheat grabbed him.

Yeah and you listed him as if he had made a significant contribtion to Tom's career. He was cut because he sucker. And the guy has made weapons he hasn't had them.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this argument is odd because if I tried to make the argument that Dan Marino was better than John Elway Id get crucified by most despite the fact Marinos career numbers are superior to Elways in almost all categories of relevance. The reason Id get crucified is because Elway won rings and that ends the debate in almost every scenario. Yet we continue to argue about the 2 greatest QBs of our generation and for some reason the fact Brady has won 3 rings while Manning has only won 1 becomes irrelevant in ONLY this situation.... Why is that??? Marino has a better completion %, more yards, a better ypa, more TD's, a better QB rating yet Elway is largely deemed better by virtue of having 2 more rings. Yet Brady has 2 more than Manning and their numbers are MUCH closer than Elways are to Marinos.... Anyone care to explain to me why we give Manning a pass on this argument when we dont do that for any other of the great QB's???

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and you listed him as if he had made a significant contribtion to Tom's career. He was cut because he sucker. And the guy has made weapons he hasn't had them.

Same can be said for Peyton...
what has Dallas Clark, Brandon Stokley, Austin Collie, Joseph Addai, Blair White done elsewhere? All of them were pretty damn productive with Peyton at QB. List goes on. All great QB's make the WRs better.

No one ever heard of Julius Thomas, Peyton walks in and suddenly he is a top 5 TE. Only already established player peyton has ever played with was welker. And welker has more TD's this year than he ever did in a year with Brady.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same can be said for Peyton...
what has Dallas Clark, Brandon Stokley, Austin Collie, Joseph Addai, Blair White done elsewhere? All of them were pretty damn productive with Peyton at QB. List goes on. All great QB's make the WRs better.

No one ever heard of Julius Thomas, Peyton walks in and suddenly he is a top 5 TE. Only already established player peyton has ever played with was welker. And welker has more TD's this year than he ever did in a year with Brady.

Yeah but Peyton did have Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne. He didn't make those guys and he had one of the two or both hos entire carrer in Indy.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how many Patriots' fans are willing to crap over every other Patriots player (past and present) in their attempt to glorify Tom Brady.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and you listed him as if he had made a significant contribtion to Tom's
career. He was cut because he sucker. And the guy has made weapons he hasn't
had them.

Tigger you are pretty in love with Brady. It's tough where to give credit, but I will agree he tends to make players around him better. That's what the great ones do.

Be careful, you might make Giselle jealous.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how many Patriots' fans are willing to crap over every other Patriots
player (past and present) in their attempt to glorify Tom Brady.

LOL Of course, it's the ONLY reason why Tommy boy doesn't have 10 rings. Truth is the NFL has changed alot. Put Tom Brady back in the day when Ronnie Lott played and there wasn't so many Bullshit flags on hits and Brady's the little bitch he loves to be.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigger you are pretty in love with Brady. It's tough where to give credit, but I will agree he tends to make players around him better. That's what the great ones do.

Be careful, you might make Giselle jealous.

This just shows how completely out of tune you are. I am typically the most objective Pats fan on this board, but you can't ignored what happened. When guys like Branch and Givens and Watson left NE their numbers dropped, that is a clear indication that Brady was making them better. Now think about this for a minute, Peyton had either Wayne or Harrison his entire Colts career, look what Brady did with Moss in 07. If Brady had a guy like Moss or Wayne or Harrison his entire career not sure this debate would be had at all. Now let's take this year, Pats are currently 10-3 and in control of home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Brady had one WR from last years team on the roster that being a converted QB from Kent State. All others were first years guys or rookies and oft times injured. He lost Hernandez for good and did not have Gronk for the first eight weeks of the season. I suppose some might say the defense steppped up but we all know that's not true. We lost Wilfork, Mayo, Kelly, Talib was hurt and Dennard has been out.

Take that for what it's worth.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how many Patriots' fans are willing to crap over every other Patriots player (past and present) in their attempt to glorify Tom Brady.

And no one in this thread is doing this or has done this. So do you have a point, a legit point or are you just trying to score some trolling points as usual.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Peyton did have Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne. He didn't make those guys and he had one of the two or both hos entire carrer in Indy.

Go look at Marvin's pre-peyton stats. We never will know how good he was without Peyton. All we know is that WITH peyton he had a hall of fame worthy career.

The question is why didn't Brady develop chemistry that good with ANY wideout he had? Almost every WR that has had peyton throwing to them seems to turn to gold. why not the same with tommy boy?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this debate was over the last time Peyton lost a game, and the time before that, and the time before that, and so on, and so on.

If it's so definitive and has been for quite a while, why feel the need to keep stating that THIS most recent particular loss is the nail in the coffin?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigger's in love. How cute.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go look at Marvin's pre-peyton stats. We never will know how good he was without Peyton. All we know is that WITH peyton he had a hall of fame worthy career.

The question is why didn't Brady develop chemistry that good with ANY wideout he had? Almost every WR that has had peyton throwing to them seems to turn to gold. why not the same with tommy boy?

Because Brady does not target or have a go to guy, he throws to whomever is open, no favorites.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was your best post ever.

Tigger's in love. How cute.

Posts like this let me know it's time to leave it alone. It's obvious when you have nothing to say you are beaten and just can't accept it. We all have opinions on the matter and some are just educated opinions. I'll drop from the conversation now, read the last post either of you are bound to make if only because you both feel compelled to have to last word no matter how juvenille or asinine it is.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beaten? LMAO

Didn't know we were competing. But it is pretty cute how much you are in love.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots went 11-5 in 2008 with Matt Cassel and 10-6 with Tom Brady the following year....lol