• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The debate is over. Tom Brady is the best.

All I have to say is swap Peyton and Brady at the beginning of the season and tell me what their records would be respectively.

Broncos with Brady 15-1
Patriots with Peyton 9-7

Have you ever seen a quarterback do more with less than Tom Brady has done throughout his career?
People bring up moss all the time. He had moss well after his prime for a couple seasons. Has Brady ever had a 6'4" receiver? He never benefited from a Brandon Marshall or Andre Johnson or A.J. Green or Larry Fitzgerald. Has receivers, backs, TE's cycled through lineups year after year. Plays in cold harsh conditions year after year. Has crummy defenses year after year. I think all the arguments against him have been thoroughly rebutted. I'm really interested in hearing someone make a case for Peyton, I don't think it can be done anymore. :noidea:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I have to say is swap Peyton and Brady at the beginning of the season and tell me what their records would be respectively.

Broncos with Brady 15-1
Patriots with Peyton 9-7

Have you ever seen a quarterback do more with less than Tom Brady has done throughout his career?
People bring up moss all the time. He had moss well after his prime for a couple seasons. Has Brady ever had a 6'4" receiver? He never benefited from a Brandon Marshall or Andre Johnson or A.J. Green or Larry Fitzgerald. Has receivers, backs, TE's cycled through lineups year after year. Plays in cold harsh conditions year after year. Has crummy defenses year after year. I think all the arguments against him have been thoroughly rebutted. I'm really interested in hearing someone make a case for Peyton, I don't think it can be done anymore. :noidea:

:agree:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way man. Peyton is the best. He has 1 whole ring and he beat Rex Grossman for it.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't disagree with the OP. If you look where Brady has taken this team with the loss of Gronk and Wilfolk--arguably two of the best players on the Pats--it's very impressive. Obviously a lot of credit also goes to the coaching staff, but Brady is the one on the field leading the troops.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
narp. take Brady out of NE, they are about the same as they are with him, take Manning off of his team, well we all saw what happened to the colts

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
narp. take Brady out of NE, they are about the same as they are with him, take Manning off of his team, well we all saw what happened to the colts

And insert Andrew luck and they're a playoff team again. Minus Wayne and Harrison.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broncos with Brady 15-1
Patriots with Peyton 9-7

Substitute Brady for Manning, they don't lose 11 playoff games. Maybe it's more :noidea:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And insert Andrew luck and they're a playoff team again. Minus Wayne and Harrison.

obviously, Luck is superior to Brady as well:D....but we are just talking about Brady and Manning here, no?

They're both great qb's, nearly even, but manning's brain, and value to his team give him the slightest nod, IMO

that and brady is a bitch

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broncos with Brady 15-1
Patriots with Peyton 9-7

He did have Randy Moss for a while. Just saying.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady's not even the best QB in his division.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if I'm wrong because I could be. I thought moss was there for 3 years. Brady tore his acl moss second year there so Brady only had him for 2 full seasons.

Pretty sure that is accurate but he did have him in 2007 an amazing year for the Pats. My point was if Tom had guys like Marvin Harrison, and Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark for an entire career I can't fathom what the number would be.

I have said this again and again and I am a tad shamed for even posting in this thread. As Pats fans we have been blessed to have Tom and any fan of the game should feel blessed to have witnessed Tom and Peyton in the same era. It matters not in the end who is considered best, what matters is the joy and excitement these two HOF QBs have provided us as fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady's not even the best QB in his division.

"Miami will win the East" - Hammerdown.

Should I PM you your new avatar now or do you want to wait until it's official?