• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you ecpect anything else? When you present the numbers, the QBR, the head to head match ups, trips to the SB, SB wins Manning supporters always want to fall back on League MVP and Pro Bowl.

True... very true

BoP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize she's a fashion model, not a playboy model? Her job is to sell clothes to straight women, not to get straight men off. She works for gay fashion designers, not Hugh Hefner.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, cwood, get over it. Trying to diminish Brady's importance makes you sound foolish. If Bledsoe never goes down they don't win the SB in 2001. Period.

I think Brady is one of the best quarterbacks in the 90 year history of the NFL. I never try to diminish greatness. I just try to put some of his accomplishments into perspective. I mean... Bledsoe was the guy the Pats couldn't win with and yet he was the guy who won the AFC Championship in 2001. As Favre would say, Brady fell into a very good situation. Since 2004, he's literally Peyton Manning only with a lower playoff passer rating.

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its safe to say that if Manning had to play the Pats playoff schedule then he'd have an even lower passer rating. Pats games are almost all in bad weather come playoff time, Mannings have mostly been indoors.

PotMeetKettle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady won't be considered in the top 5 all-time QBs until he gets traded to another team (a not so good team) and proves he can rally that team into a contender. He will always be a system QB under Belicheat and people will define his legacy that way. He's managed to have the best offensive line in NFL history and throughout his entire career. He has all day to throw the ball. No other QB in NFL history has gotten the amount of time that Brady has to be successful. If he retires a Patriot, he'll never get full recognition in my opinion. If Brady was smart, he would want to be traded to another team to prove his legacy but he won't, because we all know he would buckle under the pressure of a bad offensive line and his legacy would be tarnished even more.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady won't be considered in the top 5 all-time QBs until he gets traded to another team (a not so good team) and proves he can rally that team into a contender. He will always be a system QB under Belicheat and people will define his legacy that way. He's managed to have the best offensive line in NFL history and throughout his entire career. He has all day to throw the ball. No other QB in NFL history has gotten the amount of time that Brady has to be successful. If he retires a Patriot, he'll never get full recognition in my opinion. If Brady was smart, he would want to be traded to another team to prove his legacy but he won't, because we all know he would buckle under the pressure of a bad offensive line and his legacy would be tarnished even more.

Your football ignorance is showing. Go look up the word "conjecture" and then read what you wrote, because it applies to every sentence. Literally.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Utter stupidity. He's taken teams with Deion Branch as his top receiver to the Super Bowl and won. What you are talking is shear nonsense.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's managed to have the best offensive line in NFL history and throughout his entire career.

:laugh3:

So, you're claiming that N.E. had the "The Best Offensive Line in NFL History" in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008*, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

*Led the league in sacks given up…oh that's right…Brady wasn't playing.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kid, you are obviously an attention whore. Come back with more well thought out shit or move on.

PotMeetKettle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the playing in the cold article is stupid.
1. Patriots are hardened to cold temperatures better. Really? Is it because half of their roster comes from the southern hot states? ooook! Nice mentality there.
2. Most of the Patriot games in the month of December are in warmer climates in the south (away games). They do have usually 2 home games. That's practically 2 games more a year that they MIGHT have colder weather. The sad part is that when Manning was in Indy, most of his away games in December were against Midwest outside stadium opponents. Then he usually had 2 home dome games. Now that he's in Denver, that mentality has changed.
3. Manning's completion and passer rating seems to be higher than Brady's in the post season. Passing yards are higher too. I think Brady has less interceptions. So Brady wins the turnovers argument but that's it. As far as December, I don't know that would take time to come up with stats.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has a higher passer rating in domes than Manning and also outside obviously. Not even a ?. You want to harp on Brady 's D winning SB. Check his rating and td/in. The year Colts won the SB Manning threw 4 td/7 int through the playoffs. Think lowest ratings to win a SB. We all know Ben had the lowest SB rating when zebras influenced that game. It was in .20's

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're just dumb

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has a higher passer rating in domes than Manning and also outside obviously. Not even a ?.

This seems pretty unlikely since Peyton has a higher career passer rating than Brady.