• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers are the Super Bowl to all NFC North teams and Rodgers has done more with less against division rivals, and they're better teams than Brady is playing against in the AFC East. Stop with the excuses. Brady IS NOT PLAYING WELL this season.
bullshit. the pats have won the afc east for 10, 12, 13 straight seasons or whatever its. they been to the sb 5 times. green bay hasnt done jack shit close. the afc east teams loathe the pats because of this. your division ummm not so much. the number one goal of every team in our division every year is to beat us and kill brady. you know those old western movies with the WANTED posters? well bradys face is on that poster in every teams lockeroom in our division. you dont have it remotely close to as hard as we got it. you dont win your division every year and you sniff the sb once in a blue moon. get the hell out of here with that shit. even teams in other divisions try to measure themselves against us, they want to measure against the best. you dont get that shit. end of story.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bullshit. the pats have won the afc east for 10, 12, 13 straight seasons or whatever its. they been to the sb 5 times. green bay hasnt done jack shit close. the afc east teams loathe the pats because of this. your division ummm not so much. the number one goal of every team in our division every year is to beat us and kill brady. you know those old western movies with the WANTED posters? well bradys face is on that poster in every teams lockeroom in our division. you dont have it remotely close to as hard as we got it. you dont win your division every year and you sniff the sb once in a blue moon. get the hell out of here with that shit. even teams in other divisions try to measure themselves against us, they want to measure against the best. you dont get that shit. end of story.

And we have the winner for stupidest post of the week. Congrats briz. Don't even know the history of your own team then call out a team that has won a Super Bowl more recently than yours. Bravo

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we have the winner for stupidest post of the week. Congrats briz. Don't even know the history of your own team then call out a team that has won a Super Bowl more recently than yours. Bravo
lool won a one year wonder fluke sb more recently? congrats. try winning you division consistently and making the sb consistently then maybe you'll get some recognition.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, that guy was a dumbass.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<yawn>

yea i guess it was the defense that beat the 6-1 saints in the final seconds.

you guys fail to realize the bills, yets, and fish *hate* us and play 150% harder against us than anyone else. they rush and blitz brady like hes pamala anderson lying down spreading her legs. combine this with a totally new crew of recieving options which arent exactly *elite* and you dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure out whats happening. shit the yets beat us back when we had moss and welker, stymied the shit out of our o. its not easy to beat a team that is gunning for you if you dont match their intensity. look at flipping seattle against the rams. how do you explain that? the hawks are clearly superior but the rams were out for blood. well the pats get these blood games way more than anyone else. shit the detroit lions played their preseason game against the pats this year like it was the sb. no joke. this is the reason brady isnt his usual self, hes got teams gunning for him and completly new recievers. he needs some more time to get comfortable with everyone.

LOL @ Briz and his boasting about beating the Bills, Jets and Dolphins. :laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briz isn't as bad as catchbluefish or patsfan1234.

For what THAT'S worth! :lol:

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Briz and his boasting about beating the Bills, Jets and Dolphins. :laugh3:
your right but against us they play like the 85 bears. trying to explain that to everone but they dont get it. all i can say is look at the rams vs seahawks. we get that each and every year from our division and with some teams ouside our division. no team in the league has to deal with this like the pats. to pretend otherwise well you just dont understand then.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not much better either.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey in just trying to explain the *real* reason for bradys struggles. if you care to ignore the facts thats your proragative. people thinking it has something to do with brady... loool

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey in just trying to explain the *real* reason for bradys struggles. if you care to ignore the facts thats your proragative. people thinking it has something to do with brady... loool

Rodgers has dominated with less weapons, so that's not really an excuse. Brady has been off this year. I suspect he's injured more than we know because he isn't playing well at all by any standard.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey in just trying to explain the *real* reason for bradys struggles. if you care to ignore the facts thats your prerogative. people thinking it has something to do with brady... loool

So Brady's struggles have nothing to do with Brady.

rvnXg2W.gif

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AS some of you know, I am not a big Brady fan at all, and never really have been. I always thought he was over rated and his SB wins were because of his Def, and I am fine with that. He made the plays he needed to to get them in a position to win. I have always said he cannot throw the long ball, he does not have a very strong arm if you ask me. This yr he has been terrible, period, plain and simple. I knew he would decline this yr, but did not see him falling off the cliff. Sure his WR run bad routes, or they are not where they are suppose to be and even drop the ball. There have been plenty of time the WR were where they needed to be and he flat out missed them!! Balls thrown low, high or picked off, dropping snaps on 4th and 1. His actions on the field this yr, are pretty shitty in terms of the way he acts. So yes, Brady sucks this yr compared to other yrs. Season is not over, so he can improve. However, I think his arm is shot.....Can't be good for ever....

Dude...I'm not sure how he ever gets a pass off with briz hanging off his nuts 24/7...

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has dominated with less weapons, so that's not really an excuse. Brady has been off this year. I suspect he's injured more than we know because he isn't playing well at all by any standard.

It's easy to tell when Brady is injured. Here's an example:

tom-brady.jpg

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comeon guys put two and two together. you think brady suddendly out of the blue has become horrible or it has something to do with the turnover that has happened on the offense. brady has been elite every year until this year where the offense was a mess. the offense was dramatically changed. hes doing the best with what hes got but what hes got is not welker,aaron hernandez, moss, gronk for half the season. guys arent open like before and hes struggling. you wonder why he targeted gronk 17 times when he came back.

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when they play the Patriots every member of the Bills suddenly becomes like a prime Lawrence Taylor. No wonder Brady is having a tough time. If only other teams had divisional rivalries as strong as Pats/Bills or Pats/Phins they would know Bradys pain.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comeon guys put two and two together. you think brady suddendly out of the blue has become horrible or it has something to do with the turnover that has happened on the offense. brady has been elite every year until this year where the offense was a mess. the offense was dramatically changed. hes doing the best with what hes got but what hes got is not welker,aaron hernandez, moss, gronk for half the season. guys arent open like before and hes struggling. you wonder why he targeted gronk 17 times when he came back.

Top 5 in passer rating only 3 times in his career. He actually hasn't been elite much more than he has been. Put him on the Chargers for his entire career and he'd be regarded as a slightly lesser version of Rivers.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like the year peyton had Blair White, Garcon and Jacob Tamme with the worst run game in the NFL?

Yeah except that they usually caught the ball when Peyton hit them in the face with it. Have you watched any Pats games ? His receivers, for the most part, are absolute garbage. Brady is fine. He can't run good routes and catch the ball too. I'm not a Pats fan, nor particularly a Brady fan either... just being realistic.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Tom Brady play for the Falcons. He'd be gunslinging for his life like Favre used to do and he'd be leading the league in INTs. You could put a good HS QB behind the line Brady has always enjoyed and he'd excel.

If you think Ryan is better than Brady you should just stop watching the game... or at least stop posting about it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady has taken on turnover before and done just fine so I think this has to fall somewhere in the middle with some of that. Yes receivers are running bad routes and there are dropped passes but there are also the passes that Brady is just nowhere near a receiver and I have a hard time believing every single one of those can be blamed on somebody else. He looks very uncomfortable in the pocket this year, his mechanics just don't look the same, and he is throwing some passes into places he has never tried before. Hard to take somebody serious like you Briz that one thinks your defense is elite and better because Wilfork is out (look at how they have done since he has been out) and two even says his quarterback is playing horrible but then won't put any of the blame on Brady. I bet if you asked Brady honestly how he feels about his play this year he would tell you he feels like he has sucked this year.