• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not dez's fault he's tired of Romo being shitty.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hammer having a bad day. his dream of miami winning the div went down the tubes tonight. then he had to suffer through that redsox win. poor fella is delerious right now. :drool:

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hammer having a bad day. his dream of miami winning the div went down the tubes tonight. then he had to suffer through that redsox win. poor fella is delerious right now. :drool:

LOL Mia can still win the Div..Season is not over yet, and NE has not be stellar at all.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly ne playing like shit aside from the injury riddled d and the still 6-2, should be 7-1 refs gave the yets the game. what happens when the pats start playing good?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, except I want St. Louis to lose.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Mia can still win the Div..Season is not over yet, and NE has not be stellar at all.

I doubt Briz even watched the game or knows what the division is like right now.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m18xx5Dw5R1r3d8abo2_500.gif

Ah, fuck it, BF4L. Dude, I really don't care about shit you make up. Forget I asked... :L

Dude it was a question..I could have sworn you said that Miami was gonna smoke the Pats. If not my bad.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us HammerDown…when did The Patriots make you mad and why is it still hurting? Try to actually answer if you can.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us HammerDown…when did The Patriots make you mad and why is it still hurting? Try to actually answer if you can.
ill tel you when it all started. pats beat his precious titans back when the titans were actually good. he looked at his eddie george and steve mcnair posters on his wall and cried many long nights trying to figure out how they couldnt be like the pats. titans were really good just like the colts with manning in his prime, they both were beatdown by brady and the pats aside from one year each (pats were probably injured). hatred for the patriots dynasty spread like the plague. :sick:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where Do You Rank Brady As A QB This Season?

Through the midway point of the season Brady has just 9 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. These are not Brady like numbers and some of his worst in years. Yes they are still in contention and leading the AFC East without great numbers from him. But right now Brady is not playing anywhere near the level of a top 5 QB this season. So who, as of right now would you rank ahead of him?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think this is one of the best jobs he has ever done. To have that team at 6-2 when his best receivers are Julian Edelman ( a 3rd or 4th WR really) and a guy that no one had even heard of before the season ( Thompkins) AND to do it without a really good RB is pretty amazing.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are several QBs playing better, make no mistake. I think you need to consider this is his first really bad year, but the season is only half through, he will improve. Also and regardless of what some people say, Brady is a bastion in the Pats team, a long standing veteran that teammates trust and a leader that fires them up (both offense and defense) when the going gets rough. Just my 2 cents.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has come through in the clutch for them so you definitely have to give him that. He has dealt with inconsistency at the WR/TE position so he in my book gets a pass somewhat on some of that. I do think however this is the most I have seen him just flat out miss guys though. Now some of that is receivers not running the right routes but I do think some of that is just out of frustration it has caused him to struggle with throws that he usually can make.

I still no matter what would rank him top 7 in the league as I don't know if there is a quarterback I would want more when I would need my team to score. Only quarterback that I might choose over him would be Andrew Luck at this time in that situation.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rate him wherever you want. If we're talking just the next couple years, I consider no one else in his place.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think this is one of the best jobs he has ever done. To have that team at 6-2 when his best receivers are Julian Edelman ( a 3rd or 4th WR really) and a guy that no one had even heard of before the season ( Thompkins) AND to do it without a really good RB is pretty amazing.

Kinda like the year peyton had Blair White, Garcon and Jacob Tamme with the worst run game in the NFL?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Brady's still one of the 3 best in the NFL IMO. This season goes to show it matters who your receivers are (see Matt Ryan).

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has come through in the clutch for them so you definitely have to give him that. He has dealt with inconsistency at the WR/TE position so he in my book gets a pass somewhat on some of that. I do think however this is the most I have seen him just flat out miss guys though. Now some of that is receivers not running the right routes but I do think some of that is just out of frustration it has caused him to struggle with throws that he usually can make.

I still no matter what would rank him top 7 in the league as I don't know if there is a quarterback I would want more when I would need my team to score. Only quarterback that I might choose over him would be Andrew Luck at this time in that situation.

The main thing is Brady never gives up or slumps his shoulders. He is intense on the field and takes his job very seriously. Sometimes that leaves an impression of arrogance because of his antics and body language, but really he just wants to win that bad and sometimes goes overboard with that.

I agree with the Luck comment, great QB with a superb attitude. He is becoming the leader of his team by example.