• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, just no, TROLL.
New England Patriots QB Tom Brady said he wants to play into his 40s, after previous talking about retiring when he turned 40. The way I feel now, it's beyond 40," Brady said. "I have a lot of goals, and I am in this for the long haul. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Whether the team wants me, or whether something [like an injury] happens tomorrow to stop me from playing, that remains to be seen. But my training, my nutrition, the bodywork I do - I can't see not playing at any time in the near future. There's nothing I love to do more. Whether the New England Patriots want me, or anyone wants me, I know I want to play for quite a while."

so you going to tell no to brady's face?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady can't play, he won't be a New England Patriot. Believing that he can and will want to for that long is extremely optimistic.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England Patriots QB Tom Brady said he wants to play into his 40s, after previous talking about retiring when he turned 40. The way I feel now, it's beyond 40," Brady said. "I have a lot of goals, and I am in this for the long haul. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Whether the team wants me, or whether something [like an injury] happens tomorrow to stop me from playing, that remains to be seen. But my training, my nutrition, the bodywork I do - I can't see not playing at any time in the near future. There's nothing I love to do more. Whether the New England Patriots want me, or anyone wants me, I know I want to play for quite a while."

so you going to tell no to brady's face?

Yeah, I kind of would. :nod:

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I kind of would. :nod:
then you man a brave man. i wouldnt even look at brady wrong. this man came from nowhere a 6th round pick everyone always said he couldnt do it. you tell him he cant play beyond 40 hes going to prove you wrong. hey its your call, but im not gunna be subject to bradys wrath.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then you man a brave man. i wouldnt even look at brady wrong. this man came from nowhere a 6th round pick everyone always said he couldnt do it. you tell him he cant play beyond 40 hes going to prove you wrong. hey its your call, but im not gunna be subject to bradys wrath.

Oh no, big bad Brady is coming after me! What will he ever do! I'll have to look behind my shoulder to see if Brady is going to stab me in the back!:laugh3:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, big bad Brady is coming after me! What will he ever do! I'll have to look behind my shoulder to see if Brady is going to stab me in the back!:laugh3:

tom-brady-scooter-haters.jpg

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is definitely off, but a lot of factors are involved. I can imagine not having confidence in who you are throwing to can affect accuracy. Also the Patriots O-line is nothing what it used to be from what I've seen.

Manning is playing with one of the most complete WR cores ever IMO. He is also playing in a season where there isn't any dominate teams or defenses, and their schedule so far has been very easy, at least the defenses have been. Everything has fallen in place for Manning this year where everything has gone wrong for Brady.

I think if you switched the QB's, Brady would have similar stats to Manning and vice versa. Yet Pats are in 1st place and the Broncos aren't.....the more that things change the more they stay the same.....just one man's unbiased opinion.

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to add a tidbit... I had a client the other day say to me how much better Manning is this year than Brady was in 07. I had to stop him and inform him that no matter what the stats are for Manning at the end of the year that this season can't ever be thought of as better than Brady's in 07 since the Broncos lost a game. Winning games is the most important stat.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If manning wins the Super Bowl...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Brady looked below-average again today.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wes Welker - 9 TD catches
Tom Brady - 9 TD passes