• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that makes no sense EJ is a rookie and completly new himself, brady is a 10 plus year vet running a complicated offense. its hard for wrs to play here. chad jackson, galloway, ocho cinco couldnt even understand how to play here.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep calling bullshit Hammer. I'm not going to debate an asshole.

Sorry to hear you say that, Rob cause I always kinda thought we were friends. I won't justify or apologize to you for having an opinion but I'm sorry to see it bothers you so much. There are a bunch of diehard Patriots fans in here just rolling with the punches but for some reason this tears you (a Lions fan) up so bad you have to call me names. Weak, dude. And disappointing.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ég vildi að ég væri nógu klár til að leiða allan vettvang til að ljúka gleymskunnar dái

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that makes no sense EJ is a rookie and completly new himself, brady is a 10 plus year vet running a complicated offense. its hard for wrs to play here. chad jackson, galloway, ocho cinco couldnt even understand how to play here.

:L Really dude, really.

God I really hope this is an act. No one could be this dense, right?......Right???? :hope:

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HD nothing personal, but to make a claim the Dolphins will win the AFC East after 1 game is just too far out there. It doesn't bother me or probably most Pats fan, but be better to eat crow.:agree:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HD nothing personal, but to make a claim the Dolphins will win the AFC East after 1 game is just too far out there. It doesn't bother me or probably most Pats fan, but be better to eat crow.:agree:

Dude, honestly why do you keep bringing that up?

The-Big-Lebowski-WTF-Gif.gif

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ég vildi að ég væri nógu klár til að leiða allan vettvang til að ljúka gleymskunnar dái

BF4L, I must warn you that I've learned Icelandic in the last few days in my spare time. I'm not fluent but I am conversational and I know what you said there.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really dude, really.

God I really hope this is an act. No one could be this dense, right?......Right????

bills are new yea but all they did was run it with spiller and jackson or dump it off to them in the flat all game. how hard is that? they threw a few passes in the redzone thats about it. brady is trying to run a complicated offense with rookies and no tes. its not close.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BF4L, I must warn you that I've learned Icelandic in the last few days in my spare time. I'm not fluent but I am conversational and I know what you said there.

LMFAO!!

If we still had rep I would throw you a NEG!

Ya know whats funny is I had to go look it up again cause I forgot what I said

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bills are new yea but all they did was run it with spiller and jackson or dump it off to them in the flat all game. how hard is that? they threw a few passes in the redzone thats about it. brady is trying to run a complicated offense with rookies and no tes. its not close.

Well, I guess that answers my question, it's not an act.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's the point of this thread then? You arguing with people, what point are you making exactly? Sounds like your trying to make the point of the Dolphins are better then NE, so why shouldn't I keep bringing it up?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess that answers my question, it's not an act.

I was afraid of that.

IPW, briz has convinved me to officially become a Bills fan. When we play the Patriots in Week 16 at Foxboro, can we win that game since it will be our Super Bowl?

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HD your seeming like a hater. I didn't start a Ravens sucks thread after they sucked. Think any Pats fans are happy they beat us last year? I'm not gonna hate after 1 week.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IPW, briz has convinved me to officially become a Bills fan. When we play the Patriots in Week 16 at Foxboro, can we win that game since it will be our Super Bowl?

I'm assuming briz has also convinced a lot of people that maybe abortions are really not a bad idea after all?

But yeah, I can only hope that Week 16(17) somehow turns out to be that magical game where only the winner moves on to the PO's, and the Bills manage to kick a GW FG to win their SB.

That would be wicked awesome, and this time maybe I won't lose my khakis? I couldn't drive to the store at all that day.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming briz has also convinced a lot of people that maybe abortions are really not a bad idea after all?

But yeah, I can only hope that Week 16(17) somehow turns out to be that magical game where only the winner moves on to the PO's, and the Bills manage to kick a GW FG to win their SB.

That would be wicked awesome, and this time maybe I won't lose my khakis? I couldn't drive to the store at all that day.

No exaggeration, if the Patriots need to win Week 16 to make the playoffs, it will be a playoff game for the Bills.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I recall correctly and admit that I may be wrong but didnt the Pats lose last year in week 2 to like ST Louis or something and everyone thought they was gonna be toast?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear you say that, Rob cause I always kinda thought we were friends. I won't justify or apologize to you for having an opinion but I'm sorry to see it bothers you so much. There are a bunch of diehard Patriots fans in here just rolling with the punches but for some reason this tears you (a Lions fan) up so bad you have to call me names. Weak, dude. And disappointing.

I'm pretty torn up too.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn't bother me at all I just think it makes you look like a nerd. And cause I thought we were kinda friends too, I was also disappointed. I challenged you to an avatar bet weeks ago and you exposed yourself as a big pussy. I guess I shoulda known to not bother with your Pat threads after that. All bark no bite.