• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, there is nothing for me to say about regular season Peyton Manning. I'll have more to say come playoff time.

I'm just continually baffled at the amount of venom you spew at the Pats and Kraft. I've been around a lot of Pats haters. I've been around Colt fans who were so obsessed with the Pats losing that they openly admitted to me that they would rather see the Pats lose the SB than ever see the Colts win another one. True story. But those were Colt fans who desperately wanted to Peyton to be Brady. But a Titans fan? I don't get it. It's so over the top it borders on being personal. But I, along with others flock to your hate so I guess it's working.

For what its worth, I saw Hammer on the game thread of this game saying stuff like this when the bills were up by a good margin...

"There is no possibility of the bills winning this game"

"I guarantee, without a doubt, a Patriots win"

So whether he hates Brady and Kraft or he doesn't he clearly respects their abilities. lol Every team that has been great for a long time gets treated like that. The cowboys are still being hated for being really good thirty years ago.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG I have heard it all. Coming from the guy who drags his murderous hatred of Peyton Manning into every thread he posts in! Just fucking WOW. :pound:

The bottom line is this, Rob: Why do you care? Why are you so fucking obsessed with my opinions? It's baffling! Why does it rip your heart out that I have an opinion one way or another? Help me understand!

And why do you have the Detroit Lions as your favorite NFL team when you're the most shameless Patriots/Brady knob-slobber on the board? Can you explain THAT?
Probably the Brady-Michigan connection.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what its worth, I saw Hammer on the game thread of this game saying stuff like this when the bills were up by a good margin...

"There is no possibility of the bills winning this game"

"I guarantee, without a doubt, a Patriots win"

So whether he hates Brady and Kraft or he doesn't he clearly respects their abilities. lol Every team that has been great for a long time gets treated like that. The cowboys are still being hated for being really good thirty years ago.

Shhhhh.gif

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Jets can beat them on Thursday. I think we have a chance. Shane Vereen is out for the game. Rob Gronkowski is probably out. Danny Amendola was hurt last game.

If our DL can play like they did vs the Bucs, we have a chance. Especially if the offense can move the ball and score some. But this is the best DL the Jets have had in years. I can't wait for Coples to join the fun.

Our run game has to do better, the OL has to block better than they did vs the Bucs.

the Yets O will not score a single point against the pats rebuilt elite defense. sorry.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Yets O will not score a single point against the pats rebuilt elite defense. sorry.

Your defense will be as elite as Tom Brady this season. Everyone can already tell.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your defense will be as elite as Tom Brady this season. Everyone can already tell.

brady has looked better than he ever has honestly, hes throwing pinpoint lasers. pats d only let up 7 legit points against the bills. the Yets offense is terrible and the pats defense is way better than everyone thinks, i dont see them scoring a single point honestly.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brady has looked better than he ever has honestly, hes throwing pinpoint lasers. pats d only let up 7 legit points against the bills. the Yets offense is terrible and the pats defense is way better than everyone thinks, i dont see them scoring a single point honestly.

Nothing will surprise me but I wouldn't bet a nickle on the Jets without major points. Belichick won't sleep this week and I feel sorry for whatever team they face next. He obviously deviated from the norm and underestimated his opponent, which he's not going to do two games in a row. But this does seem to be the first real indication of change within the division and the beginning of the end of an era (though they haven't won a Super Bowl in nearly a decade).

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, if pinpoint means 56% of the time.

And while the Bills only scored 7 legit points on the Pats, the same thing could be said for the Pats scoring on the Bills. The only 2 TD's the Pats scored on the Bills were off of turnovers, and the Pats had extremely short fields to work with. A 32 yard drive I believe was the longest of the 2?

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see the discussions about the Patriots, Brady vs Peyton, and trolling of the sorts goes on here too. lol A message board is not complete without it :suds:

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
normally i would be afraid of the yets rex wants nothing more than to beat bb and the pats, and they always play their sb against us and have beat us in the past. but seriously they are just so bad now. they will be in the hunt for clowney. that would really suck if they get him.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And while the Bills only scored 7 legit points on the Pats, the same thing could be said for the Pats scoring on the Bills. The only 2 TD's the Pats scored on the Bills were off of turnovers, and the Pats had extremely short fields to work with. A 32 yard drive I believe was the longest of the 2?

Despite your logic and facts, it's obvious to Pats fans that you're "obsessed" and "jealous" and filled with "hate" IPW.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
normally i would be afraid of the yets rex wants nothing more than to beat bb and the pats, and they always play their sb against us and have beat us in the past. but seriously they are just so bad now. they will be in the hunt for clowney. that would really suck if they get him.

That's assuming Clowney is a consensus #1 pick at the draft, which isn't looking likely.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hes got completely new wrs and none of his te's. they are not on the same page yet. but if you watch brady throw the ball ive never seen him throw it faster.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG I have heard it all. Coming from the guy who drags his murderous hatred of Peyton Manning into every thread he posts in! Just fucking WOW. :pound:

The bottom line is this, Rob: Why do you care? Why are you so fucking obsessed with my opinions? It's baffling! Why does it rip your heart out that I have an opinion one way or another? Help me understand!

And why do you have the Detroit Lions as your favorite NFL team when you're the most shameless Patriots/Brady knob-slobber on the board? Can you explain THAT?

I don't hate Peyton Manning. You hate the Pats. I've never once dragged his family into any thread. You do it all the time with Kraft. You talk about his wife. You talk about his son. I'd really love to know the real reason. Whatever it is it's some dark shit that comes out of you when you can longer control yourself.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every time another team plays the Pats tough or beats them, you say the same stupid thing. "They played their SB against us loool!" What do you call it when the Pats play the Giants?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Peyton Manning. You hate the Pats. I've never once dragged his family into any thread. You do it all the time with Kraft. You talk about his wife. You talk about his son. I'd really love to know the real reason. Whatever it is it's some dark shit that comes out of you when you can longer control yourself.

Okay, let's try this again.

I don't hate Peyton Manning.

bullshitbutton.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep calling bullshit Hammer. I'm not going to debate an asshole.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time another team plays the Pats tough or beats them, you say the same stupid thing. "They played their SB against us loool!" What do you call it when the Pats play the Giants?

giants beat us legitly in the sb they have a rediculous dline that terrorized brady. we beefed up our oline since then with solder and vollmer. that wobbly duck helmet catch was lucky as hell though. lool

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HammerDown said:
Despite your logic and facts, it's obvious to Pats fans that you're "obsessed" and "jealous" and filled with "hate" IPW.

Yeah, I know. How dare I use logic and facts to support any arguments that I may have. Clearly it's better to proclaim my self a complete d-bag, and just assume everyone in the World is a bunch of Haters, and then go back over to Brady's house, to hang with him and the team, since we won all those SB's together back in the day.

Briz Almighty said:
hes got completely new wrs and none of his te's. they are not on the same page yet. but if you watch brady throw the ball ive never seen him throw it faster.

EJ has ALL completely new WR's to him. 3 of them are Rookies (2WR's, 1TE), as well as a completely new Coach and playbook to learn.

But yeah, Brady was up against all odds to suceed. People were really worried. :rolleyes:

RobBase said:

Damn You! I was going to post the exact same thing till I noticed your post. Good to see I'm not the only one to spot a broken record when I see one.