• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Dad-in-law is from Boston. Love him, but he is so fucking annoying. After so many years of success, he is not even a real fan anymore. He won't even watch half the games anymore and just expects to win. In his mind, the regular season is just a waste of time, can someone just stamp his tickets to the playoffs now?

Can't wait till they suck again, so he can claim the NFL sucks and how much better baseball is.

Only four games ago, after getting housed at KC, many fans, including many Pats fans, thought that time had already arrived.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Dad-in-law is from Boston. Love him, but he is so fucking annoying. After so many years of success, he is not even a real fan anymore. He won't even watch half the games anymore and just expects to win. In his mind, the regular season is just a waste of time, can someone just stamp his tickets to the playoffs now?

Can't wait till they suck again, so he can claim the NFL sucks and how much better baseball is.

but really..every team has those fans. I see it plenty here. :L

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is all about the Patriots isn't it?

Lol!

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want to touch this thread with a 10-foot pole, but seriously...

Am I the only one who uses the "Manage Attachments" button when I post images?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to the Patriots and their storied past, I think the only fitting definition of "winning shit" is the Lombardi. :2cents:

How about them Titans eh?

I will adnmit though I have a Titans freezer mug and a pillow.

That's about all they are good for.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only four games ago, after getting housed at KC, many fans, including many Pats fans, thought that time had already arrived.

And some (me included) still think that time has arrived, they just happened to have been playing a who's who of the worst teams in the NFL. MIN, OAK, CIN (decent at times), BUF, NYJ and CHI. NE could very easily lose the next 5-6 games.

theseymonsta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And some (me included) still think that time has arrived, they just happened to have been playing a who's who of the worst teams in the NFL. MIN, OAK, CIN (decent at times), BUF, NYJ and CHI. NE could very easily lose the next 5-6 games.
Thats funny because when Cincy came to town they were touted as a top team in the NFL, great D-Line etc...

Also all we heard leading up to Buffalo was how high rated their defense was rated, Brady was going to get killed etc...

So what will be the excuse if the Pats beat Denver on Sunday???

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and your mighty seahawks barely won last week....against who....?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's done automatically before the season even starts, BD. :suds:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As in "ever"....

And almost monumentally as well.

Music City Miracle followed up by One Yard Short?

No one is a bigger critic of the Titans than me so I am immune to being trolled. :suds:

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and your mighty seahawks barely won last week....against who....?

By all means, my Seahawks are underachieving this year, but this thread isn't about that (there are more than one addressing that already), this thread is about NE, but nice attempt at deflection from the combined records of 16-29-1 for the teams the Pats have beat this year.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By all means, my Seahawks are underachieving this year, but this thread isn't about that (there are more than one addressing that already), this thread is about NE, but nice attempt at deflection from the combined records of 16-29-1 for the teams the Pats have beat this year.

And yet after an ugly win last week all I heard from Seahawks fans was a win is a win.

Convenient argument....