• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And some (me included) still think that time has arrived, they just happened to have been playing a who's who of the worst teams in the NFL. MIN, OAK, CIN (decent at times), BUF, NYJ and CHI. NE could very easily lose the next 5-6 games.

Perhaps you are right, but I'm not yet convinced of that. We shall see, beginning Sunday afternoon.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
define "shit" then :suds:

Shit is exactly what I just cleaned up as my 4 month old dobie pup has not yet figured out her manners.
I must say, the stench of her miscue is of an odor all to it's own. Gawd that pup can peel the fucking paint off the wall.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were no Pats fans before Brady.

Oh like you know. I'm sure you never sat in their former stadium before Gillette that they played in for 30 years (Foxboro Stadium f/k/a Sullivan Stadium f/k/a Schaeffer Stadium). That place was a dump. Most high school stadiums in Texas were and are a big upgrade over that shithole.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3TDs....you will note my take in that thread pre-Cinci game:

If you recall, they could have easily started out 0-3 last year as each of the first three wins were eked out.

I know they don't look all that great right now but some of you cats are shitting all over the coach and owner AFTER FOUR FUCKING GAMES!

Give me a season or two of this and maybe I'll join you. As it stands, these cats have given us unparalleled success for a long time and I think we owe them just a shred of allegiance.

Let's beat Cinci and try to turn this thing around. If we lose to Cinci, let's root for a win the next week~

Let me just say that it would be refreshing to see just one of you fucktard Pats haters spew some shit BEFORE a Pats game is played. Y'all keep waiting around to kick 'em when they're down.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh like you know.

Not to be difficlut, but he may mean on a global scale.

Because I was late to the party myself. I do admit to having a couple of teams aside from Dallas I like. No sin in that.

Tony Eason and Steve Grogan didn't exactly create a stir, and Bledsoe was less than inspiring (even in Big D). Yet they all played in a Super Bowl for the Pats.

So I would submit that arrival of Brady created a lot more Pats fans than a new stadium did.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3TDs....you will note my take in that thread pre-Cinci game:

If you recall, they could have easily started out 0-3 last year as each of the first three wins were eked out.

I know they don't look all that great right now but some of you cats are shitting all over the coach and owner AFTER FOUR FUCKING GAMES!

Give me a season or two of this and maybe I'll join you. As it stands, these cats have given us unparalleled success for a long time and I think we owe them just a shred of allegiance.

Let's beat Cinci and try to turn this thing around. If we lose to Cinci, let's root for a win the next week~

Let me just say that it would be refreshing to see just one of you fucktard Pats haters spew some shit BEFORE a Pats game is played. Y'all keep waiting around to kick 'em when they're down.

I did not claim, homer, that all NFL fans or all NE fans pronounced NE dead after their loss at KC. Rather, what I wrote is that many fans, including some NE fans, gave up on the team at the end of September. I was not one of those fans. To wit:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ssion/166116-lmao-espn-piling-pats-2-0-a.html

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be difficlut, but he may mean on a global scale.

Because I was late to the party myself. I do admit to having a couple of teams aside from Dallas I like. No sin in that.

Tony Eason and Steve Grogan didn't exactly create a stir, and Bledsoe was less than inspiring (even in Big D). Yet they all played in a Super Bowl for the Pats.

So I would submit that arrival of Brady created a lot more Pats fans than a new stadium did.

If the inference is about bandwagoners, then probably. But those aren't real fans anyway. And besides, what team doesn't have those in any sport?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the inference is about bandwagoners, then probably. But those aren't real fans anyway. And besides, what team doesn't have those in any sport?

I'm a real fan although a late arrival.

And I don't live anywhere near NE or Texas or Arizona.

But say what you will, folks let success dictate their likes and new fans gravitate to the stars of the day.

So saying the Pats had no fans before Brady was an overstatement for sure.

But I would say for a fact Brady created a bunch of real Pats fans who aren't simply band wagoners. Like it or not. Being a fan is not some exclusive club.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a real fan although a late arrival.

And I don't live anywhere near NE or Texas or Arizona.

But say what you will, folks let success dictate their likes and new fans gravitate to the stars of the day.

So saying the Pats had no fans before Brady was an overstatement for sure.

But I would say for a fact Brady created a bunch of real Pats fans who aren't simply band wagoners. Like it or not. Being a fan is not some exclusive club.

But go back to the statement I was originally commenting on. - "There were no Pats fans before Brady."
Simply wrong!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But go back to the statement I was originally commenting on. - "There were no Pats fans before Brady."
Simply wrong!

I granted that.

But you tossed in some comment about the stadium.

And then I said..... And then you said.....

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Road game for Denver...

Peyton Manning will win. Tom Brady will fall. Broncos defense is a lot better then last year. Pats defense im not sold on. This is their first elite QB they played all season.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning will win. Tom Brady will fall. Broncos defense is a lot better then last year. Pats defense im not sold on. This is their first elite QB they played all season.

What about Geno Smith?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I granted that.

But you tossed in some comment about the stadium.

And then I said..... And then you said.....

Mentioned the stadium because fans went to see a crappy team in a crappy stadium long before Brady and Belichik arrived.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....but......but.......cutler, Dalton are paid like ''elitist$''.......right...?