• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps the better question is; Does New England have the best wide receiver, tight end, rb combo in the league?? I mean a team that has scored almost 30 ppg all while having such sub standard qb play has to be the best skill position team in the league right?? Discuss. I'm just curious - rmilia1

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that'll be if they win next week.
If they can beat the Broncos and the best QB to ever play the game next Sunday, I will in fact consider them a threat to make it to the SB.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps the better question is; Does New England have the best wide receiver, tight end, rb combo in the league?? I mean a team that has scored almost 30 ppg all while having such sub standard qb play has to be the best skill position team in the league right?? Discuss. I'm just curious - rmilia1
It's not going to matter. Brady is a shell of his former decent, but overrated self. Freakin tried old schmuck threw 5 incomplete today and I think it might be time to see what Jimmy Garapalo brings to the table.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can beat the Broncos and the best QB to ever play the game next Sunday, I will in fact consider them a threat to make it to the SB.

I asked. I begged. I pleaded. "Just give me one excuse why this team doesn't go 19-0 and bring the Lombardi back to Foxboro" before the season when ESPN admitted the obvious, that the Patriots were easily the top offense in the league. Not one. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

So I ask you once again: Just give me one excuse why this team doesn't go 19-0 and bring the Lombardi back to Foxboro.

You got the best owner, coach, QB and CB in league history to go with the top offense in the entire league and an elite defense.

What's the problem here? :noidea:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not going to matter. Brady is a shell of his former decent, but overrated self. Freakin tried old schmuck threw 5 incomplete today and I think it might be time to see what Jimmy Garapalo brings to the table.

How dare you pretend that a QB's stats mean anything. They're meaningless, remember? :L

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked. I begged. I pleaded. "Just give me one excuse why this team doesn't go 19-0 and bring the Lombardi back to Foxboro" before the season when ESPN admitted the obvious, that the Patriots were easily the top offense in the league. Not one. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

So I ask you once again: Just give me one excuse why this team doesn't go 19-0 and bring the Lombardi back to Foxboro.

You got the best owner, coach, QB and CB in league history to go with the top offense in the entire league and an elite defense.

Because even for a troll like you, the season is difficult and not always cut and dry as far as what a team does for a record (they may have a bad game, or be playing on a short week, or numerous other things)

I mean look at Manning, if he is the "greatest" why isn't Denver undefeated?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good owner for sure, especially for those of us who started this adventure with Billy Sullivan.

Coach is as good as it gets right now.

QB is still decent, but he's no Peyton Manning.

Revis is a pretty bad, I mean he let Brandon Marshall catch 3 balls. BB should be scouring the waiver wire right now for his replacement.

How am I doing so far?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because even for a troll like you, the season is difficult and not always cut and dry as far as what a team does for a record (they may have a bad game, or be playing on a short week, or numerous other things)

I mean look at Manning, if he is the "greatest" why isn't Denver undefeated?
It's more fun if you play along.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Joe Montana???

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good owner for sure, especially for those of us who started this adventure with Billy Sullivan.

Coach is as good as it gets right now.

QB is still decent, but he's no Peyton Manning.

Revis is a pretty bad, I mean he let Brandon Marshall catch 3 balls. BB should be scouring the waiver wire right now for his replacement.

How am I doing so far?

:dingdingding:

And it only took 5,667 posts for a Pats fan to be reasonable. :L

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same dimwit who was just chastising me about dragging down the quality of the thread. :doh:

I agree, he was dragging down the quality of the thread. Whining about officiating when your team is getting their asses handed to them is embarrassing.

Oh, and just for good measure:

"Refs were perfect today!!!" -Hammer

:suds:

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare you pretend that a QB's stats mean anything. They're meaningless, remember? :L

Rings
Super bowl MVPs
Joe 4 &3
Terry the bald 4 & 2
Tom 3 & 2
Goober the younger 2 & 2
Staubach 2&1
#Sarcasmfont

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhh, be vewwy vewwy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(((Hammer's hurt butt)))

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only answer I can come up with is you are intellectually dishonest. :noidea:

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"How dare you pretend that a QB's stats mean anything." -Hammer

Stats
Regular Season Record
Post Season Record
SB Record (and how many Rings)

Add it all up and you get what should be the criteria for a great QB or a QB that is in "the greatest of all time" thread

This will separate QBs like Montana, Brady, and Manning from the Bradshaws, Farvre and others.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats
Regular Season Record
Post Season Record
SB Record (and how many Rings)

Add it all up and you get what should be the criteria for a great QB or a QB that is in "the greatest of all time" thread

This will separate QBs like Montana, Brady, and Manning from the Bradshaws, Farvre and others.

Don't misunderstand, I 100% agree with you. Brady is, without a shred of doubt, right there with Manning and Montana. I was simply pointing out the ignorance in Hammer's style of argument.