• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, again, Boston is a great city. You need to purge the hate, absorb the spirit, and turn your hate of bean town into a pleasure. You can do it!

That said, last night we did look like a Titans team. Not sure how you do that Hammer

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firing up Hammer...this is like butta

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft a deceitful slimeball creep? naaaaaaaaaaaw

kraftohno.0.gif

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to be a prick....er......c**t....but have you seen the pats schedule right up to their week-10/bye..??,....last year I wouldn't even fret, but this year = OUCH....!,....*and your broncos are in that schedule too,@n.e. [early-nov.?].

You're right. The schedule is more difficult than I initially thought.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to be a prick....er......c**t....but have you seen the pats schedule right up to their week-10/bye..??,....last year I wouldn't even fret, but this year = OUCH....!,....*and your broncos are in that schedule too,@n.e. [early-nov.?].

I'm looking at their schedule and not seeing how it is scary. Only 3 of the first 9 games are against playoff teams from last year and 2 of those are at home. I would say the 2nd half of the schedule looks much more difficult with the first 4 being against possible playoff contenders and 3 of those being on the road.

Most figured the first part of your schedule was the easiest with a lot of home games and against most that did not finish in the playoffs. Heck go ask your fellow Patriot in BigKen where he had the Patriots after the first 9 games. He had this huge post about how the Patriots would be 9-0 heading into the bye week.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking at their schedule and not seeing how it is scary. Only 3 of the first 9 games are against playoff teams from last year and 2 of those are at home. I would say the 2nd half of the schedule looks much more difficult with the first 4 being against possible playoff contenders and 3 of those being on the road.

Most figured the first part of your schedule was the easiest with a lot of home games and against most that did not finish in the playoffs. Heck go ask your fellow Patriot in BigKen where he had the Patriots after the first 9 games. He had this huge post about how the Patriots would be 9-0 heading into the bye week.

Division games are usually tough, especially on the road. The way the Bills and Jets get after the qb, I could see those games being difficult for the Patriots. They do get the Bengals and Broncos at home, but those are still very tough games. I could see the Bears giving them problems also, depending on which Cutler shows up. Then coming out of the bye, they've got a 4 game stretch @Colts, vs. Lions, @Packers, and @Chargers. That's brutal.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay but the Pats would only be allowed to field a 7 man team on each side of the ball!

With the way their line is playing, they're practically only playing with 6 on offense anyway.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes no sense to me is how the Patriots dressed 5 running backs and barely ran! I know the score dictated some of it but they didn't even try,

But let's face it.... The Chiefs played their A game and the Patriots played like an F+ You can't fault only the OL and defense but BB, Brady, McDaniels, etc all deserve the blame, probably equally.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Divisional opponents smell blood in the water and they just got a blueprint of how to devastate this team.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Division games are usually tough, especially on the road. The way the Bills and Jets get after the qb, I could see those games being difficult for the Patriots. They do get the Bengals and Broncos at home, but those are still very tough games. I could see the Bears giving them problems also, depending on which Cutler shows up. Then coming out of the bye, they've got a 4 game stretch @Colts, vs. Lions, @Packers, and @Chargers. That's brutal.

I meant I think the 2nd half of the schedule looks tougher to me than the 1st part. 4 of the 7 games on the road playing playoff caliber teams other than the divisional games to me makes me think that will be the tougher part of the schedule. I agree divisional games can be tough but New England has dominated most of those for the better part of 10 years. So for them to be struggling with them now doesn't speak well for where the team is. New England's schedule is definitely harder than most first thought as the AFC West is showing they are the class of the AFC and the NFC North is looking like 3 of the teams could beat anybody on any given Sunday. Probably not the best year for them to be struggling as bad as they are. They have struggled at the beginning of seasons some in the past but had a good enough team and easy enough schedule to weather some of that. I don't think they have that luxury as much this season.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No defense fears the Patriots OL

The battle cry of the Patriots fan anytime they lose.

"Just imagine how great Brady would be if they had an OL." :L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panic on the streets of Foxboro! :yahoo:

I want to swap my Brady jersey for a Garrapolo, shit I'll even throw in my Hernandez and Rice Jerseys. Wait I never spent $$$ to have someone else's name on my back

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Divisional opponents smell blood in the water and they just got a blueprint of how to devastate this team.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the Bills have already switched quarterbacks, and the Dolphins and Jets are considering it. I think they all realize the division is ripe for the taking like it hasn't been since 2002.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what will help fix Brady & his Pats? Playing against the AFC East!

I already posted this but they do better outside the division 4-2 div and 8-2 outside last year

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The battle cry of the Patriots fan anytime they lose.

"Just imagine how great Brady would be if they had an OL." :L

And Hammer goes off stating things no one said in this thread...

It's ok though... The patriots deserve all the shit they are getting right now.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already posted this but they do better outside the division 4-2 div and 8-2 outside last year

With the Bills having already switched QB's & the possibility of the Dolphins & Jets doing the same it only makes sense for the Pats to bench Brady & start Garoppolo the rest of the season.:pound: