• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't like Doofer or Young but Collinsworth is the guy that whenever I hear his voice I want to throw a lamp through the tv.......
It amazes me how a 2nd rate x qb with a voice that sounds like he has a duck whistle stuck in his throat gets a job like that.....
And the moronic assumptions they make from 1 game.....Any one with the football iq of a frog knows the any given game rule, and even a HOF qb like Brady has bad games where they look awful....
I saw PM throw 6 int's in 1 game, but miraculously he survived and is still a HOF qb and winning far more than losing....
Someone send a tweet to those buffoons , but do it with pics so they can understand....:wacko:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's a coincidence that the Bills have already switched quarterbacks, and the Dolphins and Jets are considering it. I think they all realize the division is ripe for the taking like it hasn't been since 2002.
since 2002....?!,....what planet are YOU from...?,......now you're talkin out of your ass....!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Hammer goes off stating things no one said in this thread...

It's ok though... The patriots deserve all the shit they are getting right now.

Yeah, cause we all know Pats fans have never used the old "Brady has to play behind swiss cheese" excuse when in reality he's stood behind dominant 6' 8" bookends his entire career. :rolleyes2:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Bills having already switched QB's & the possibility of the Dolphins & Jets doing the same it only makes sense for the Pats to bench Brady & start Garoppolo the rest of the season.:pound:

Kraft and BB are working a swap right now for Manziel. Brady and Edelman for him. Sounds like a good deal for us. Now Brady can be Hoyers backup

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, honest question.

Will Brady be a man of his word and walk away or will he selfishly hold this team hostage? Lord knows he doesn't need the money and would rather be prowling gay clubs on Sunset for fashion ideas.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, honest question.

Will Brady be a man of his word and walk away or will he selfishly hold this team hostage? Lord knows he doesn't need the money and would rather be prowling gay clubs on Sunset for fashion ideas.

My thoughts Hammer are that if they miss playoffs , he will retire

Sunset's the location?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft and BB are working a swap right now for Manziel. Brady and Edelman for him. Sounds like a good deal for us. Now Brady can be Hoyers backup

Well Brady's skills have totally eroded overnight & Johnny Finger will revolutionize the QB position as we know it so you have to sweeten the deal.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Brady's skills have totally eroded overnight & Johnny Finger will revolutionize the QB position as we know it so you have to sweeten the deal.

All right throw Gronk in the mix. But Manziel knows its bizness now and he can't be doing Vegas, selfies and Snicker's commericals. And bromance with Lebron is over

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right throw Gronk in the mix. But Manziel knows its bizness now and he can't be doing Vegas, selfies and Snicker's commericals. And bromance with Lebron is over

How about trading Jimmy Haslam for Robert Kraft?:nod:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the Kraft-Gooddell butt buddy relationship made sure that all the evidence was destroyed. How many years did the Putiots steal the AFC Championship title? I would guess eight to ten easy. All the while, Gooddell and Kraft pass favors behind closed door.

The Pats days are over and most NFL fans love it! :lol:

Love the cleverness Cheatriots, Belicheats Putiots very witty, SNL call you to be a writer?. I got nothing but love for Rams, not farmer or Amish love baaaaaaa where the men are men and the rams are scared

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, honest question.

The only way Brady retires is if he just don't want to do it anymore, it won't be because he can't....
Games are like boxing matches, it's all about match ups, different styles and such....
One time it may be overwhelming but after seeing it a few times it becomes easier to combat.
I would be inclined to believe that if KC and NE played 10 times, NE would win at least 7 of those games....
KC got the breaks with the turnovers and got NE on their heels early and that always eliminates the game plan, you have to take chances to catch up and sometimes it turns out bad....
Hey Look !!!!.....The sky is not falling, it's one bad game for NE, that's all, Next......:nod:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way Brady retires is if he just don't want to do it anymore, it won't be because he can't....
Games are like boxing matches, it's all about match ups, different styles and such....
One time it may be overwhelming but after seeing it a few times it becomes easier to combat.
I would be inclined to believe that if KC and NE played 10 times, NE would win at least 7 of those games....
KC got the breaks with the turnovers and got NE on their heels early and that always eliminates the game plan, you have to take chances to catch up and sometimes it turns out bad....
Hey Look !!!!.....The sky is not falling, it's one bad game for NE, that's all, Next......:nod:

I would say the game before this one was a worst game for New England even though they won. Home game against probably the worst team in football yet they squeaked out a win. So this isn't just one bad game this is 3 of the 4 games they have played they have looked pretty darn terrible.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the game before this one was a worst game for New England even though they won. Home game against probably the worst team in football yet they squeaked out a win. So this isn't just one bad game this is 3 of the 4 games they have played they have looked pretty darn terrible.

The season is just starting, remember a few yrs ago, the Giants who had a horrific start and everyone wrote them off, but when you have the talent like the Giants did, it can come together at any time and go on a run to the SB......With Brady, Gronk, Revis and BB,
Waaaaaaaay too early to write off NE, IMO.....

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oakland won that game but it was handed to NE because of a phantom offensive holding.

And Pats fans know it too.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN makes for a good lynch mob. That's about the only thing they are good at. :lm:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nfl_a_brady1x_300x300.jpg

Jimmy Garoppolo > Tom Terrific

"Tom Brady looks scared to death." - Rodney Harrison

"Brady is done." - Stephen A.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nfl_a_brady1x_300x300.jpg

Jimmy Garoppolo > Tom Terrific

"Tom Brady looks scared to death." - Rodney Harrison

"Brady is done." - Stephen A.

Man he looks like he wants to take his dinky cars home as the chiefs weren't playing nice...but that's the patriot way according to homer!

Mr Steeler

ReMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually the Pats are now 1-7 at KC. Like you said sometimes teams just don't matchup well