• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it does suck. Both of them are on the edge of being really good. Unfortunately I think they may have already hit their ceiling.
On the plus side Schaub has no more excuses this year. The down side is you're not going to get a decent QB n the draft unless you pull a colts.
Hey wait a minute...doesnt brady become a free agent in 2015?:whistle:

Actually, there is a very rich class coming out this year and the texans are still a few years away from the window closing (although I think Andre is on the downside of his career and they are going to have to shore up their wide corps). And on Shaub, I always preach, "never say never" so I will take my own medicine. If he ever does get his act together and the texans stay relatively healthy (no on is ever 100%) they are going to be a very dangerous team. We will see.

KillaWatt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, there is a very rich class coming out this year and the texans are still a few years away from the window closing (although I think Andre is on the downside of his career and they are going to have to shore up their wide corps). And on Shaub, I always preach, "never say never" so I will take my own medicine. If he ever does get his act together and the texans stay relatively healthy (no on is ever 100%) they are going to be a very dangerous team. We will see.

There might be some good QBs coming out,but the Texans aren't likely to be in a position to get one.
At this point all we have is free agency. Or possibly giving away all our draft picks to move up.

And of course there's the colts method......

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There might be some good QBs coming out,but the Texans aren't likely to be in a position to get one.
At this point all we have is free agency. Or possibly giving away all our draft picks to move up.

And of course there's the colts method......

I can just see the reaction of the rest of the league if a team as talented as the texans went 2-14. I would love to see the reaction of your fans.

It would never happen, but it would be a sight to behold. Although, come to think of it, brady can't play forever.......:nod:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're on the Patriots board saying they win it all this season even if Brady went down.

pointing-and-laughing.gif

No, one person did and the rest called him out. :wtf:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this obsession with the pats? Its not like the titans play on that level or are likely ever to. I can understand some heat from fans of teams like the steelers, ravens and even the bengals or even one of the good teams in the nfc,

but a titans fan? Come on man!:wtf2:

Dude, your line is getting tired. Get a new standby.

KillaWatt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can just see the reaction of the rest of the league if a team as talented as the texans went 2-14. I would love to see the reaction of your fans.

It would never happen, but it would be a sight to behold. Although, come to think of it, brady can't play forever.......:nod:

Kubiaks to much of 'Good Sport' to do something like that. In fact he's to much of a good sport period.
His penchant for taking his foot off he gas has come close to losing games for us.

There's only a few teams he'll run up the score on. The ravens and the titans. And possibly the Pats if he were able....

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread started about the Patriots.

Posters makes post about Patriots.

"He's obsessed." - catchbluefish

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of us have a better sense of humor than others. Just ignore those who can't laugh a bit.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread started about the Patriots.

Posters makes post about Patriots.

"He's obsessed." - catchbluefish

Of course I am going to post about the pats....they are my team! What is your excuse?! Lets do a reality check shall we? How many posts have you done related to the pats in the last few days compared to anything else?

Have you posted "anything" about the titans lately? Not that I would be surprised if the answer is no, the question most people would ask is why would anybody bother, but you need to find something else to obsess about....maybe we can get you a tebow jersey?!:L

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a team board. It's an NFL board. You talk about all kinds of teams.

Also, he has posted relevant updates to the titans and different players. Just chill dude.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I am going to post about the pats....they are my team! What is your excuse?! Lets do a reality check shall we? How many posts have you done related to the pats in the last few days compared to anything else?

Have you posted "anything" about the titans lately? Not that I would be surprised if the answer is no, the question most people would ask is why would anybody bother, but you need to find something else to obsess about....maybe we can get you a tebow jersey?!:L

Pot, meet kettle.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a team board. It's an NFL board. You talk about all kinds of teams.

Also, he has posted relevant updates to the titans and different players. Just chill dude.

I am chilling just fine and I have no problem having a debate, in fact that is the real fun part of posting on boards like this. I don't have any problem with the fact that hammer doesn't like the pats, that is the fun part of sports you like and dislike different teams. He is trying to get under the skin of pats fans and I am just giving it back to him.

You on the other hand, are not one of the moderators of this board. If you don't like what someone is posting ignore it or go post on another thread if you don't like getting responses you don't like. You, for example, have no problems posting pretty strong opinions a lot that, I for one, don't agree with, but most of which I just ignore.:suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update on Tom Brady

About 18 hours ago?

Rolling around on the ground crying, screaming and writhing in pain according to onlookers. Obviously another ACL tear, right?

Is there anyone more fragile in this game than Tom Brady?

Last edited by a moderator:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Marsha...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k04Wv0fydvU]OH MY NOSE - YouTube[/ame]

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tom-brady-crying-elite-daily.jpg

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went back to practice yesterday until they pulled him as a precautionary measure. You don't fuck with a knee injury until you know what it is.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats-crying-e1286393852275.jpg

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when is the NFL going to ban practices between two teams? Last time Brady got hurt they made a new rule so when will this happen?