• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
catchbluefish in a popularity contest with JDM. Yeah, I wonder who wins THAT one.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
catchbluefish in a popularity contest with JDM. Yeah, I wonder who wins THAT one.

I am assuming that my attempts to befriend you are not working? Should I try harder?

I actually tried to find a titans video showing their "greatest moments" as a peace offering but the only thing that kept popping up was stuff about vince young and somehow, I thought that would piss you off even more.

I will keep looking:nod:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am assuming that my attempts to befriend you are not working? Should I try harder?

I actually tried to find a titans video showing their "greatest moments" as a peace offering but the only thing that kept popping up was stuff about vince young and somehow, I thought that would piss you off even more.

I will keep looking:nod:

"He's obsessed with the Patriots." - catchbluefish

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to post a thread offering a wager on that?

I remember some jackass did that not too far back in the distant past.:hope:

I gave him a one time challenge to back up his opinions on the patriots, bumped it once because it wasn't answered, and as he declined, am leaving it alone.

Definitely the same thing as bringing up ancient history repeatedly because he is commenting on current events in a topic on the subject.

Anyways, this is my last post on the matter with you. Spin whatever you'd like.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Brady hate is amusing to me. Brady is just as tough as any QB is - he gets drilled all the time and bounces right back up. What is he supposed to do, pretend like his knee doesn't hurt so that people will think he's extra tough or something? LOL

Lets be honest. How often does he get hit, every other game

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave him a one time challenge to back up his opinions on the patriots, bumped it once because it wasn't answered, and as he declined, am leaving it alone.

Definitely the same thing as bringing up ancient history repeatedly because he is commenting on current events in a topic on the subject.

Anyways, this is my last post on the matter with you. Spin whatever you'd like.

Besides the "ancient history" reference which I have no idea what in god's name you are talking about I take it that our discussion is at an end?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady.jpg

cindy brady is fragile they had to take him off of the field so he could cry in private

p.s. I know ben is a rapist ... what else ya got

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady.jpg

cindy brady is fragile they had to take him off of the field so he could cry in private

He's an idiot too. Crashed a motorcycle with no helmet. Considering where his intelligence level started that couldn't have helped.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be honest. How often does he get hit, every other game

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv5zRDqOZJY

Now that is about as completely a dumb statement as I have ever heard about a player that was knocked out for a year with an injury and plays with a brace on his knee. BTW lets find someone that has ever claimed peyton likes to get hit. Lets see how well the broncos season would go without him. Hey, we might be able to give tebow back to you!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"catchbluefish, would you please shut up?" - Patriots fans everywhere

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady.jpg

Hey I am not one to criticize ben...he is one tough mother....of course he can't stay on the field worth crap anymore....and it looks like the steelers prospects are also in the crapper for the next few years......but, on the bright side.....ben is one tough mother!!!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misko, is this bluefish clown one of your Steelers buddies? Cause he's making the Patriots look really bad right now. :pound:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an idiot too. Crashed a motorcycle with no helmet. Considering where his intelligence level started that couldn't have helped.

ben isnt the only person that has wrecked a bike with no helmet on ..surly you can come up with something better than that ..... if the guy kills himself it isnt any skin off my back