• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say that I am happy hes okay.

Though I want our DL to destroy Brady week 2.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see Clayborn is back. He is returning from a torn up knee and to be able to bull rush like that is a good sign. All the pressure were on those legs, and considering Solders size, good sign for Clayborn. All the talk has been about Bowers, but if Clayborn can come back then it really does not matter what Bowers does. Without Clayborn QBs with have all the time in the world to throw. Clayborn is not a sack master, but a pressure master and a disruptor in the passing game.
Clayborn was a much, much better prospect coming out of college, imo. Solder was also really kinda lame coming out of college (and improved significantly going to the Pats) so the result doesn't surprise me too much.

This is why you don't have a different team at your practice, btw

KillaWatt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes....the beat downs that we got the last 2 games were positively epic. To be honest the first thing that came to my mind when I heard the news was that we are screwed...but at least we can still beat the jet and the texans!

That was tongue in cheek.....I know it doesnt always translate well on the interwebs.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayborn was a much, much better prospect coming out of college, imo. Solder was also really kinda lame coming out of college (and improved significantly going to the Pats) so the result doesn't surprise me too much.

This is why you don't have a different team at your practice, btw

I was talking about the Knee of Clayborn. With Solder height and decent strength, for Clayborn to get Under and then Bull Rush him was a Great Sign that his knee is maybe 100%. If it was not I do not think Clayborn could have pushed Solder into Brady.

Wasnt Solder drafted higher than Clayborn? I know he was more of a Project coming out of College.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was tongue in cheek.....I know it doesnt always translate well on the interwebs.

It's all good. To be honest if the texans had someone a little better than shaub and I think they would be better off without Kubiak, they would be my clear favorite for the afc

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the excuse Pats fans have been dying for. Everyone cross your fingers that Brady is okay so they can get beat fair and square and we don't have to hear it all season long. :hope:

59-0? We could beat the Titans with Edelman at QB....

Get a grip Hammer, you are making a fool out of youself with your Patriot Hate

KillaWatt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. To be honest if the texans had someone a little better than shaub and I think they would be better off without Kubiak, they would be my clear favorite for the afc

Yeah it does suck. Both of them are on the edge of being really good. Unfortunately I think they may have already hit their ceiling.
On the plus side Schaub has no more excuses this year. The down side is you're not going to get a decent QB n the draft unless you pull a colts.
Hey wait a minute...doesnt brady become a free agent in 2015?:whistle:

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same thing lol. He will shatter the mold.

Even with the hernandez situation (and even with that the off field aspect was pretty much killed after the first press conference) its still the pats and its still New England. If there are going to be chants to start tebow it won't be from the seats in the Razor. If you want to see that, you are going to have to watch it on TV from places like jacksonville or the Meadowlands.:lol:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with the hernandez situation (and even with that the off field aspect was pretty much killed after the first press conference) its still the pats and its still New England. If there are going to be chants to start tebow it won't be from the seats in the Razor. If you want to see that, you are going to have to watch it on TV from places like jacksonville or the Meadowlands.:lol:
Well, if Brady went down and the season was in jeopardy... I think the team would be looking for a "savior"

:laugh3:

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if Brady went down and the season was in jeopardy... I think the team would be looking for a "savior"

:laugh3:

If brady went down there isn't going to be any "saving" in regards to what most pats fans have sort of taken for granted pretty much since 1994, a SB run.

If brady goes down that would end that, at least this year. But anyone that thinks the pats would be a pushover even if that happened they just need to look at 2008 or, if you want, pick a year between 1994 and 2000.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
59-0? We could beat the Titans with Edelman at QB....

Get a grip Hammer, you are making a fool out of youself with your Patriot Hate

Very relevant to the discussion at hand. Your answer to all criticism of the Patriots.

The coward's way out. :rolleyes2:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're on the Patriots board saying they win it all this season even if Brady went down.

pointing-and-laughing.gif

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're on the Patriots board saying they win it all this season even if Brady went down.

pointing-and-laughing.gif

What is this obsession with the pats? Its not like the titans play on that level or are likely ever to. I can understand some heat from fans of teams like the steelers, ravens and even the bengals or even one of the good teams in the nfc,

but a titans fan? Come on man!:wtf2: