• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Welker is able to cook up some more material like his play on Rex's foot fetish, then I look forward to his new found "freedom of speech". That was hilarious.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh I think Welker will put up great numbers because Peyton's arm is shot, he'll be looking for Wes as much as Brady did. I hate it but it was great move by the Donks.

But I can already fore see how the Donks post-season ends
, ball off of Wes' hands returned for game sealing pick 6.

Another clairvoyant or merely a bitter Pats fan?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Little dickhead. I've never hoped another player fails as much as I do this guy

I've got a few. #1 by far is Manti Teo for obvious reasons. Johnny Maziel is climbing that list pretty quickly. There's also:

Michael Vick (but hoping that guy fails is like hoping for the Bills to not win the Super Bowl, so that one's easy).

Roddy White

'Roid monkeys Von Miller and Clay Matthews

Aaron Rodgers until he makes good on his Ryan Braun statement.

Colin Kaepernick for trademarking "Kaepernicking." and that photo shoot he did. ...wait, what did I just say?

-goes back and reads-

Whoops! Scratch that last one. Go Niners! :redface:

Richard Sherman for that interview he did with skip bayless

Bill Belichick for never acknowledging that he cheated & tainted the legacy of the Patriots & a HOF quarterback. And for being an all-around douche.

Darrelle Revis for signing a huge contract, getting all the front-loaded money and then bitching that he was "underpaid" & holding out (for the 2nd time).

Cam Newton, Reggie Bush, Vince Young

And Dwight Freeney for stupidly bitching about the the owners "conspiring" to pay NFL players less. <--- dork.

Did I forget anyone?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Oh by the way...

Wes Welker is crying because Belichick chided him in front of teammates???

Poor guy! Someone get him his bottle ASAP. I can't believe an NFL coach would have the audacity to chide one of his players in front of teammates.

[YOUTUBE]qS7nqwGt4-I[/YOUTUBE]

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a few. #1 by far is Manti Teo for obvious reasons. Johnny Maziel is climbing that list pretty quickly. There's also:

Michael Vick (but hoping that guy fails is like hoping for the Bills to not win the Super Bowl, so that one's easy).

Roddy White

Colin Kaepernick for trademarking "Kaepernicking." and that photo shoot he did. ...wait, what did I just say?

-goes back and reads-

Bill Belichick for never acknowledging that he cheated & tainted the legacy of the Patriots & a HOF quarterback. And for being an all-around douche.

Darrelle Revis for signing a huge contract, getting all the front-loaded money and then bitching that he was "underpaid" & holding out (for the 2nd time).

And Dwight Freeney for stupidly bitching about the the owners "conspiring" to pay NFL players less. <--- dork.

Did I forget anyone?

I generally agree except for Vince Young. I think he's paid a dear price and he needs the money desperately. And I don't have anything against Michael Vick either.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple-minded Patriots fans rush this thread and start tossing around terms like hate, bitterness, jealousy and butthurt in 5... 4... 3... 3... 1...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, not everyone can be a perfect fit everywhere. Some players will like you, and some won't.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Draconian Shackles.
Have you ever maintained a job, it's all about being a slave.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think anyone would be happy with Peyton or TB. They are both great QB's, so I will leave it at that. I am not mad that Wes left, it just seems he wishes he did not leave. Peyton has the WR in Den, but did not have his slot WR. I think Wes will be just fine in Den. Brady had his slot WR(Wes) and no outside WR. Now Brady has at least 3 new young WR and a pretty decent slot WR in Amendola. TB also has Veeren and Gronk to pass too. Both teams should be in the playoffs, and both should be in the AFCC game.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Greg Jennings would be as subdued as Welker about switching teams.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple-minded Patriots fans rush this thread and start tossing around terms like hate, bitterness, jealousy and butthurt in 5... 4... 3... 3... 1...

I'm a Welker fan and I hope he does well in Denver. I am also looking forward to the Pats doing well without him.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I checked he'd won 10 playoff games and a Super Bowl.

On vacation with limited internet access but thought I would check in to see what is happening.

I have no problem with people that prefer manning over brady as I said before, its a matter of preference and both sides can provide a lot of things to support their position but,

A failure to have the ability to use basic arithmetic does not help the argument for the guy you are supporting.

You want to take another shot at counting up those playoff wins again spuky?!:suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roddy White

-goes back and reads-

Did I forget anyone?

Pretty sure Clay Matthews and Von Miller have never tested positive for Steroids. I would be careful making such accusations.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wes had a love-hate relationship with Bill, and Bill left a lasting impression on Wes.

As fan, you want a coach that will push everyone out of their comfort zone, including the stars.

It's clear that the Belichick experience is firmly embedded in Wes's psyche. Why else would Wes still be talking about it?

You don't hear Adrian Wilson talking about Ken Wisenhut, do you?

As Pats fan, I'm glad that Belichick was inside Wes's head (still is apparently). I'm sure Welker's play was improved by Belichick's prodding.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Pretty sure Clay Matthews and Von Miller have never tested positive for Steroids. I would be careful making such accusations.

Then why did the Denver Post report that Von tested positive for PEDs in 2011?

And Matthews hasn't tested positive (that we know about; they get 1 strike before anything happens) since being in the NFL, but he did before he was drafted.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
BigBlueNation111, you're gonna to get the owner(s) of this site in trouble with their advertisers with that avatar.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did the Denver Post report that Von tested positive for PEDs in 2011?

And Matthews hasn't tested positive (that we know about; they get 1 strike before anything happens) since being in the NFL, but he did before he was drafted.

There is a false report that he tested positive but the NFL and NFLPA both adamantly denied that the article that wrote that was true. Also with PED's there is no one strike that is only on recreational drugs. So neither has tested positive for Steroids at this point. Von did test positive for Marijuana back in 2011 but that is a 1 strike offense where you only get put into the drug program and it is not supposed to be made public.

The Denver Post and many others have now said that the accusations that were made against Von Miller were false and now it has been made known that he tested positive for Marijuana once and his newest offense is not for testing positive for anything but another offense such as missing a drug test.