• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wes had a love-hate relationship with Bill, and Bill left a lasting impression on Wes.

As fan, you want a coach that will push everyone out of their comfort zone, including the stars.

It's clear that the Belichick experience is firmly embedded in Wes's psyche. Why else would Wes still be talking about it?

You don't hear Adrian Wilson talking about Ken Wisenhut, do you?

As Pats fan, I'm glad that Belichick was inside Wes's head (still is apparently). I'm sure Welker's play was improved by Belichick's prodding.

Well I think a big part of that is actually Wes didn't just come out and say it he was asked about it by a reporter. Reporters are obsessed with the "Patriot Way" and want to know what that is like. Nobody cares about the Ken Wisenhunt way because it is not widely known for being secretive. Wes has been asked this question all summer long since joining the Broncos of either what is the difference between Peyton and Tom or what is it like to play with the Broncos compared to that of the Patriots.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Welker's freed from the tyranny of BB. Jennings brainwashed in GB. I guess it's "bag the team you just left" day in the NFL. They're just saying that crap because it's the thing you're supposed to say.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little dickhead. I've never hoped another player fails as much as I do this guy but he's going to be a serious weapon now that he's playing with a better QB. And he's enjoying it too.

[MEDIA=twitter]344054965809065984[/MEDIA]

He will never be as good as he was before, now that he's playing for a worse QB. I think Wes is a little too emotional. He needs to quit whining and prepare himself for the upcoming season and a first round exit.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has far more help than he did in New England. Actual receivers who can go down the field. Everyone is better off with him moving, including him.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has far more help than he did in New England. Actual receivers who can go down the field. Everyone is better off with him moving, including him.

The only ones NOT better off are Brady, the Patriots, and the New England Fans.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The patriots are better off as well. I was literally begging for him not to come back over on CBS. He's not good enough to be the focal point of an offense and it was easier to restart at WR than substantially shrink his role like was needed.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Wes sort of came off like a little punk. " Well coach yelled at me in front of other players " Yeah it's called coaching Wes. I appreciate what he did while here but he sounds like a bitch.

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole article was a joke. Welker left for the money, and news flash: Belichick demands a lot from his players, which Welker admits. Not much there that we all didn't already know.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did the Denver Post report that Von tested positive for PEDs in 2011?

And Matthews hasn't tested positive (that we know about; they get 1 strike before anything happens) since being in the NFL, but he did before he was drafted.

are you a reporter for the enquirer ?? you just throw what ever you want out there and try to represent it as fact :lame:

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady hurt!!!...Maybe

Reports are that Brady hurt his knee in the joint practice with Tampa. He had to leave the field but walked off under his own power

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depots are that Brady hurt his knee in the joint practice with Tampa. He had to leave the field but walked off under his own power

Tom Brady leaves practice after being hit in knee - NFL.com

Greg Bedard of TheMMQB.com watched Brady grab his left knee, limp off, before briefly returning to the field. Brady reportedly did not look comfortable and then had the knee checked out by trainers. A fan video of the injury quickly surfaced.

After talking with coach Bill Belichick and offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, Brady left the field. Brady tore his left ACL in Week 1 of the 2008 season.

Buccaneers defensive end Adrian Clayborn confirmed after practice, via the Tampa Bay Times, that he was bull rushing Patriots offensive tackle Nate Solder when Solder fell into Brady.

KillaWatt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depots are that Brady hurt his knee in the joint practice with Tampa. He had to leave the field but walked off under his own power

I hope he's alright....No fun whipping up on you guys without brady.:boxing::whistle:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Patriots but the NFL NEEDS about 20 guys and Brady is near the top of the list

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady leaves Patriots practice after injuring knee

He took a few more snaps before talking with coach Bill Belichick and walking off gingerly but without assistance.

He was met by a member of the team's athletic training staff and walked to the adjacent indoor practice facility. He had not returned to the field after about 30 minutes.

About an hour later, team president Jonathan Kraft told 98.5 The Sports Hub, "I don't believe it's serious but I do not know."

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see Clayborn is back. He is returning from a torn up knee and to be able to bull rush like that is a good sign. All the pressure were on those legs, and considering Solders size, good sign for Clayborn. All the talk has been about Bowers, but if Clayborn can come back then it really does not matter what Bowers does. Without Clayborn QBs with have all the time in the world to throw. Clayborn is not a sack master, but a pressure master and a disruptor in the passing game.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the excuse Pats fans have been dying for. Everyone cross your fingers that Brady is okay so they can get beat fair and square and we don't have to hear it all season long. :hope:

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he's alright....No fun whipping up on you guys without brady.:boxing::whistle:

Yes....the beat downs that we got the last 2 games were positively epic. To be honest the first thing that came to my mind when I heard the news was that we are screwed...but at least we can still beat the jet and the texans!

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the excuse Pats fans have been dying for. Everyone cross your fingers that Brady is okay so they can get beat fair and square and we don't have to hear it all season long. :hope:

Good god man, your a titans fan! Why would you care about football!