• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer doing a poor job of defending Peyton hiemlech Manning

"I'm not the least bit threatened or obsessed with Peyton Manning. Whatever gave you THAT idea?" - LogicMan

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammerhead did choke

Belichek cheated

These things took place

You can't rewrite history

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer doing a poor job of defending Peyton hiemlech Manning

We know his legend has been exposed . Mr 8 one and dones. Should get T Martin or Eli to fill-in for playoffs.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm not the least bit threatened or obsessed with Peyton Manning. Whatever gave you THAT idea?" - LogicMan

Thats like saying Laker fans were threatened or obsessed with Larry Bird. I think it was more respect and loved the rivalry between him and Magic. Same goes for Peyton and Tom. We don't feel threatened at all but mutual respect .Plus 2-1 win margin,no reason to feel threatened

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The signing of Browner brings to an end any potential excuse Patriots fans will try to use why they don't win the Super Bowl next season. The Patriots have won the free agency ribbon and doubtless have surrounded Brady with more than enough talent to ensure a Super Bowl.

If they don't, the legend of Tom Brady is exposed to the world as a horrible hoax.

Brady could win 8 games this year and he'd still be one of the best QB's ever.
Manning could score 8 points in the SB and still be one of the best QB's ever

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The signing of Browner brings to an end any potential excuse Patriots fans will try to use why they don't win the Super Bowl next season. The Patriots have won the free agency ribbon and doubtless have surrounded Brady with more than enough talent to ensure a Super Bowl.

If they don't, the legend of Tom Brady is exposed to the world as a horrible hoax.

What is most likely to happen?

Brady wins the SB

Or Manning chokes and either goes one and done or fails in the SB like last year?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is most likely to happen?

Brady wins the SB

Or Manning chokes and either goes one and done or fails in the SB like last year?

AbtpJtx.jpg

So tell me, how would Brady have played in that game (you know, had he not been humiliated the game before by Peyton and the Colts)?

It wouldn't have mattered if it were a high school QB or the GOAT back there. Seattle's D would have made them all look the same but facts have nothing to do with the delusions of a Patriots fan. Hell, they pretend like they're the shit but haven't won shit in a decade and refuse to admit it.

So, please... dispense with pretending like you care about being logical. You're an emotional Patriots fan and there's no parallel in all of sports.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love having an organization so good that people like Hammer hate us this much.
This hatred looks so much like envy!
Keep bitching about Patriots fans - We like it!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love having an organization so good that people like Hammer hate us this much.
This hatred looks so much like envy!
Keep bitching about Patriots fans - We like it!

I'm not so sure that hammer is spewing hate. To be so honest, I think he is fishing to see who bites.
It's all about perspective. Unfortunately we have a lot of obnoxious fans -or trolls that pretend to be pats fans- it happened in CBS board 20 years ago, then in ESPN board for the past ten years. In here, I think we are not so bad, but there is baggage we must carry. Such is life.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer has a mission to protect mannings image . He is dedicated

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What cracks me up is that Hammer would ban himself for the trolling behavior he drops on Pats fans around here. But hey, if he can live with being on that level of full-of-shit, I can live with it :suds:

Pats are shaping up nicely guys. I will say this, I don't believe Brady will win another ring without a stout defense.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What cracks me up is that Hammer would ban himself for the trolling behavior he drops on Pats fans around here. But hey, if he can live with being on that level of full-of-shit, I can live with it :suds:

Pats are shaping up nicely guys. I will say this, I don't believe Brady will win another ring without a stout defense.

You win the division by default every year but sputter in the playoffs for that very reason.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He threw 56 TD passes in a single season. An image like that doesn't need protecting.

But only 8 points in the SB.

Is that not less then Brady scored in 07 and everyone is all over him negatively for it?

Peyton needs to be held to the same standards, or else it shows everyone's hypocrisy.

And yes Peyton's image does need a little shining up. After all those records, he still is a sub 500 qb when it counts the most and even worse in SBs. (by the way he was worse in his 2 losses then Brady was in his, and yet again, that is all we hear about of how those bring Brady down, yet nothing for Manning's epic failures)

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But only 8 points in the SB.

Is that not less then Brady scored in 07 and everyone is all over him negatively for it?

Peyton needs to be held to the same standards, or else it shows everyone's hypocrisy.

And yes Peyton's image does need a little shining up. After all those records, he still is a sub 500 qb when it counts the most and even worse in SBs. (by the way he was worse in his 2 losses then Brady was in his, and yet again, that is all we hear about of how those bring Brady down, yet nothing for Manning's epic failures)

And you think the Giants defense in the '07 SB is equal to the '13 Seahawks defense?

:noidea:

And I'll remind you, that Tom Brady is .500 in the post season after spygate - you know...since you wanted to bring up 'when games count most'.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That .500 is still better than Peyton :thumb:

But selective counting of games is stupid.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That .500 is still better than Peyton :thumb:

But selective counting of games is stupid.

I agree.

They're both two of the greatest QB's that have ever played the game. Yes?

And the point to my original statement is why attack a man that threw 56 TD passes?

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

They're both two of the greatest QB's that have ever played the game. Yes?

And the point to my original statement is why attack a man that threw 56 TD passes?

That Giants defense was a lot better than I think people gave credit for.

If Manning was as great as everyone makes him out to be, he should have done better. (using the Brady standard the trolls and haters use).

Also a big difference.

Brady had the lead in his SB vs the Giants (both times)

Peyton threw away his second SB (literally with a pick 6) vs the Saints, and then just had the complete meltdown vs Seattle (speaking of, no one here even spoke of his safety, yet they were all over Brady for his).

Just more double standards from the Captain One and Done crowd.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I'd ban someone simply for asking why a certain team who portrays themselves as the personification of greatness when they haven't won shit in a decade, but let Pats fans call me every name in the book and laugh it off.

Right.