• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton, just change your favorite team and be done with it, man. You can do it and once it's done you'll feel better about yourself.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't have to deal with Talib when character issues come up again. You got him cheap for a reason

So that's it we don't have to deal with his personality, damn I hope that can also shut down a #1 WR or TE.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton, just change your favorite team and be done with it, man. You can do it and once it's done you'll feel better about yourself.
No Rams fan likes the Patriots. My point is that Boston fans are entitled, spoiled, narcissistic, absurd for thinking that the Patriots are underachieving

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Rams fan likes the Patriots. My point is that Boston fans are entitled, spoiled, narcissistic, absurd for thinking that the Patriots are underachieving

I guess by that train of though you are okay with second best. You can scream that non sense from the roof tops it does not negate one simple and absolute fact. At the start of every season every teams goal is to win the superbowl and every fans dream is that there team does just that. That is a reasonable expectation IMO.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mojo, stop making so much sense. You're confusing me.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is a single elimination sport. The Patriots go deep in the playoffs every year because they know what they are doing. It's as much as you can ask for, imo. Injuries defeated them last year. This year's draft class might be the deepest wr class ever. They aren't the Marlins. Theyre the Rays or Cardinals

Last edited by a moderator:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like jealousy because you cant seem to beat Boston in any sport.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they are underachieving... I mean no Super Bowls in a while.... and we are not entitled we just want our teams to achieve and get players

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots DON'T "go deep in the playoffs every year" but even if they did, no one gives a shit.

...except you. Lol!

The more times a team knocks at the door, the more chances it will open. Pats will very likely knock again this year.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty amazing deal last night. To all critics I think your right we Boston fans are spoiled. We also though are frustrated because we know that when Tom is gone, there will need to be a rebuild, and now is the time to strike. The deal w/Revis should now give us hope. Its is so cheap they have lots of money to now get a decent WR for Tom. Not having a guy the size of Moss for most his career, I will never understand what Bill thinks.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty amazing deal last night. To all critics I think your right we Boston fans are spoiled. We also though are frustrated because we know that when Tom is gone, there will need to be a rebuild, and now is the time to strike. The deal w/Revis should now give us hope. Its is so cheap they have lots of money to now get a decent WR for Tom. Not having a guy the size of Moss for most his career, I will never understand what Bill thinks.

Actually that is why they drafted Dobson whom as much as I was unimpressed last year I do feel has potential. It often takes rookies WRs a year, then we got Mark Harrison 6' 3" 230 did not play last year due to injury and they are taking a look at LaFell. If they land a decent TE in the draft there will be big target a plenty for Brady. I question Bradys arm anymore but that is just my opinion.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Talib just quit in the AFCCG? If that's the truth (straight from his mouth that he wasn't hurt) Then I couldn't be more happy to see him with the Broncos..........He'll fit quite well.....

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Talib just quit in the AFCCG? If that's the truth (straight from his mouth that he wasn't hurt) Then I couldn't be more happy to see him with the Broncos..........He'll fit quite well.....

No his claim is that it was a quad injury not a hip injury. Honestly it matters not I am sure he told the Donks what he needed to in order to remove the question mark associated to his hip. Can't blame him, there was a lot of money at stake.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MoJoRisin, I agree on Brady's arm. He is not as good as he was. Overthrows killing us

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MoJoRisin, I agree on Brady's arm. He is not as good as he was. Overthrows killing us

He has had no choice. You can't throw it down the field to a Julian Edelman or Amendola unless they are really open. Most of his overthrows oil would have been interceptions if he gave the receivers a shot at it.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep.

He has had no choice. You can't throw it down the field to a Julian Edelman or Amendola unless they are really open. Most of his overthrows oil would have been interceptions if he gave the receivers a shot at it.

There is some logic to that and I am sure its factor but I am equally sure Tom is getting older as is his shoulder and arm it happens.