• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning is one of the best "regular" season QB's of all-time;him and Dan Marino.

However you cannot put him in the best of all-time conversation when he has such a horrible playoff record.

Unless of course you value the regular season more then the playoffs. In Baltimore we care about playoff victories.

:nod:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning is one of the best "regular" season QB's of all-time;him and Dan Marino.

However you cannot put him in the best of all-time conversation when he has such a horrible playoff record.

Unless of course you value the regular season more then the playoffs. In Baltimore we care about playoff victories.

:nod:

Agree with the best "regular season qbs of all time.

Brady is nothing more than a glorified pretty baby who wines and cries when he doesn't dominate

Wilson all class
Manning all class

Brady None

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these posts give me a laugh.

Murdered the Seahawks. Brady and what army

Clear favorites. Don't get me started. One of the youngest teams in SB history won it so we are the cleaar favorites.

QUOTE]

Those were just arbitrary comments by HD...

Oh, and the Pats are the 3rd youngest team...or "one of"

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's any reason for Patriots fans to gloat about the Broncos getting their asses kicked. The same thing would have happened to them. The bottom line is this should be a wake up call to the rest of the league. The NFC West is the BEST division in Football. No other division is even close. If you want to win the Super Bowl you better have a DEFENSE.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's any reason for Patriots fans to gloat about the Broncos getting their asses kicked. The same thing would have happened to them. The bottom line is this should be a wake up call to the rest of the league. The NFC West is the BEST division in Football. No other division is even close. If you want to win the Super Bowl you better have a DEFENSE.

not true at all. It just happened to be this years match up and how it worked out.

Seattle was number 1 last year and didn't get in. SF was number 3 defense and lost the SB to a mid range offense and A defense with a few older guys.
you don't need to be the great defense, you just need to prepare/execute better than the other guy.

best division in football? in 4 tries between the niners and hawks getting into and beyond the conference championship they have one SB trophy. While impressive it doesn't qualify as best. and while Seattle got it in on one shot, SF has failed 3 times.

tough division,..maybe ? best ..no

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning isn't even on the same planet as Tom Brady and Sunday was the final nail in the coffin of that debate.

Brady > Peyton and it's farther apart than ever before now.

At best, Peyton is lucky to be in the bottom half of the top 10 best of all time after that meltdown. He looked like Joey Harrington out there vs. Seattle.

Good to see you, Rob. :suds: You crazy 'ole sum-bitch, you! :laugh:

"Peyton is turrible. He couldn't play for my local high school team."- RobBase

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the talking heads here was defending Manning today on the radio, said he had the most playoff wins among active QB's at 11, Roethlisberger has 10, Flacco 9, Eli 8, Brees with 6.
Another host asked him, Really!? Where's Brady?

But seriously, In the past 12 seasons, those two have been to 8 SB's. And been in or faced each other in even more AFC CG's.

These are good times to be a football fan and a fan of either QB. It wont last much longer.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team in the almost football conference will suffer a severe beat down like we just saw for the next several years. This season, Seattle was just a fraction better than the rest of the NFC west. If I were an almost football conference team I would trade away all my draft picks for future picks. The NFC west wins the next 8 superbowls.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The AFC East isn't a joke." - Patriots fans

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team in the almost football conference will suffer a severe beat down like we just saw for the next several years. This season, Seattle was just a fraction better than the rest of the NFC west. If I were an almost football conference team I would trade away all my draft picks for future picks. The NFC west wins the next 8 superbowls.

:rollseyes:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Brady is getting better with age." - Patriots fans

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are joking right?

I think you will find that the AFC North brings it. In the past 8 years the conference is 3-1 in Super Bowls beating the NFC West champion twice in those years.

I hope u were joking.

:laugh3:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the sound of that!!!

fygkf.gif

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans got more to worry about than this subject. Tom Terrific is turning 37 this year. Even with the rest of their division being a continuous dumpster fire that always guarantees them 5 to 6 Ws, the age is starting to show. And Gronk's immune system looks like that of an 80 year old from those exotic super STDs rawdoging all those pron stars gave him. You better take 2 TEs in this years draft just incase parts of Gronks body start falling off.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning isn't even on the same planet as Tom Brady and Sunday was the final nail in the coffin of that debate.

Brady > Peyton and it's farther apart than ever before now.

At best, Peyton is lucky to be in the bottom half of the top 10 best of all time after that meltdown. He looked like Joey Harrington out there vs. Seattle.

Hahaha