• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the numerous articles from multiple sources about his performance is more a statement then any pats fan or manning lover.

Perception becomes reality....

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^from the fan of the perennial door mat of the Ravens.

riding Seattles Dick will get u nowhere bc all ur team has done in 20 years is get its ass kicked in 1 SB appearance. It's hard to take u serious with Seattles balls hanging from ur chin.

:laugh3:

You love that gay-ass laughing emoticon don't ya, Craisin. I'm repping MY team and the divison it plays in. You guys almost let the better team win last year but Luckily held on.

How's Flaccid's contract working out?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the numerous articles from multiple sources about his performance is more a statement then any pats fan or manning lover.

Perception becomes reality....

Yeah, I know. And in case you ever forget, you can just check my avi. :suds:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty lame RD. That's akin to a Pats fan busting a Giants fan over Eli's performance this year.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man Hammer, just how PISSED are you that the Broncs left horseshit all over the field?

:bawling:

Oh heck I just noticed that I've moved you so, you're using my quote in your sig. See, that's something that a realist might say. I might do the same if I ever see a realistic quote from a Manning fan...or maybe even any quote from a Titans fan. Are there any Titans fans?

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man Hammer, just how PISSED are you that the Broncs left horseshit all over the field?

:bawling:

I'm an emotional wreck, Homer. Absolutely devastated. :rollseyes:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(((HammerDown)))

There there son...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that smilie. It's almost as if the guy who came up with it did so during this year's Superbowl.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol RD.

Hey man, Kaep's the real deal. If SF can keep that team together I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a ring this decade. You guys are in good shape.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(((HammerDown)))

There there son...

Looks like I'm not the one who needs a hug, Homer.

uLKRyuv.gif

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol RD.

Hey man, Kaep's the real deal. If SF can keep that team together I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a ring this decade. You guys are in good shape.

I hope so. They've been so close but just couldn't get it done. Luckily we have a ton of draft picks to add more talent and hopefully improve the secondary.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You love that gay-ass laughing emoticon don't ya, Craisin. I'm repping MY team and the divison it plays in. You guys almost let the better team win last year but Luckily held on.

How's Flaccid's contract working out?

Gay ass? From some dick rider like you from San Fran that's refreshing coming from a west coast fan...or the weak coast as we call it on this side... Your division has one "1" Super Bowl in 20 fucking years and aint shit. You think that a Seattle SB win makes your busted ass division the best in the NFL u are a joke. I wanted Seattle to win bc I felt sorry for them as long as they have been on the league and never won dick...what a joke....

Flacco dominated your busted team last year...still stings I see and it should with that SB loss blemish now..ur welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay ass? From some dick rider like you from San Fran that's refreshing coming from a west coast fan...or the weak coast as we call it on this side... Your division has one "1" Super Bowl in 20 fucking years and aint shit. You think that a Seattle SB win makes your busted ass division the best in the NFL u are a joke. I wanted Seattle to win bc I felt sorry for them as long as they have been on the league and never won dick...what a joke....

Flacco dominated your busted team last year...still stings I see and it should with that SB loss blemish now..ur welcome.

Now that Breaker99 and Briz are gone, I predict you fill their shoes admirably.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We will see what your boys do next year. I'm going to guess that 3rd is a realistic hope for you guys, but maybe Cleveland fucks that up and places you boys in last.