• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see what your boys do next year. I'm going to guess that 3rd is a realistic hope for you guys, but maybe Cleveland fucks that up and places you boys in last.

Well we know one thing for sure if Kaperdick sniffs the playoffs he will choke as he did this year and last...

that we know...Has it sunk it that SF hasn't won a SB in over 20 years yet...3..2..1.. depression.

:laugh3:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worst thread ever

I would hope that all Patriots fans agree with you. Their behavior this year was downright embarrassing as a fan of the game. :L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team in the almost football conference will suffer a severe beat down like we just saw for the next several years. This season, Seattle was just a fraction better than the rest of the NFC west. If I were an almost football conference team I would trade away all my draft picks for future picks. The NFC west wins the next 8 superbowls.

Crack kills thought the same thing last year till Ravens won hmmmm

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not true at all. It just happened to be this years match up and how it worked out.

Seattle was number 1 last year and didn't get in. SF was number 3 defense and lost the SB to a mid range offense and A defense with a few older guys.
you don't need to be the great defense, you just need to prepare/execute better than the other guy.

best division in football? in 4 tries between the niners and hawks getting into and beyond the conference championship they have one SB trophy. While impressive it doesn't qualify as best. and while Seattle got it in on one shot, SF has failed 3 times.

tough division,..maybe ? best ..no

The Broncos set an NFL record for offense this year. They looked like CRAP for 4 quarters. As for the NFC West the team that finished last in the division, the Rams won 7 games & have the 2nd & 13th picks in the draft. The Cardinals won 10 games & missed the playoffs. All four teams play stout D. It was the best division in the NFL this season & it looks like it's only going to get better.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great thread and very witty with Hatriots, almost as good as Cheatriots and Patsies. We should start a new thread with top 10 witty names for Patriots

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meaningless Superbowl Records

Y! SPORTS

Both of the marks were bolstered with the Seahawks up big, as the Broncos didn't score until the Seahawks were leading 36-0.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great thread and very witty with Hatriots, almost as good as Cheatriots and Patsies. We should start a new thread with top 10 witty names for Patriots

An entire post with no mention of the 2007 game or the words butthurt or obsessed. I knew you could do it, Sonny! :clap:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, I enjoy reading your tirades.....what strikes me as totally bizarre it that you hate Tom Brady yet your avatar is a picture of him. You start a thread about "Hatriot Fans" and then can't understand why 90% of the replies are from Patriot fans who are defending their team. I think you're really a Brady and Patriots lover who just can't find his way out of the closet.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crack kills thought the same thing last year till Ravens won hmmmm

Last year doesn't count in the NFC West especially when it included whiners taking a slapping.

pffft!

:laugh3:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMAHA! OMAHA ! OMAHA! OMAHA! OMAHA ! OMAHA! OMAHA! OMAHA ! OMAHA! OMAHA! OMAHA ! OMAHA! OMAHA! OMAHA ! OMAHA! OMAHA! OMAHA ! OMAHA! OMAHA! OMAHA ! OMAHA! OMAHA! OMAHA ! OMAHA! OMAHA! OMAHA ! OMAHA! OMAHA! OMAHA ! OMAHA! OMAHA! OMAHA ! OMAHA! OMAHA! OMAHA ! OMAHA!

....OMAHA...Omaha.....omaha.......

fearthepelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what's funnier, NE fans celebrating Denver's defeat as if they expected all of us to forget the egg their team layer in the playoffs or Hammer gloating over Manning's meaningless record.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, I enjoy reading your tirades.....what strikes me as totally bizarre it that you hate Tom Brady yet your avatar is a picture of him. You start a thread about "Hatriot Fans" and then can't understand why 90% of the replies are from Patriot fans who are defending their team. I think you're really a Brady and Patriots lover who just can't find his way out of the closet.

Big Ken, you're new so let me explain.

I like Tom Brady.

I've said it 100 times. I like almost everything about the guy except when he berates the refs and his teammates. Other than that, I can list a dozen things I like and admire about the guy.

It's his fans that are so amusing and never cease to amaze and entertain me and every other logical sports fan. :pound: There is no parallel in all of sports to Patriots fans.

As for my avi, you must not be looking very close.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what's funnier, NE fans celebrating Denver's defeat as if they expected all of us to forget the egg their team layer in the playoffs or Hammer gloating over Manning's meaningless record.

Brady breaks all-time single-season record for TDs.

"He's the greatest that ever played."

Peyton smashes his record.

"It's meaningless."

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his fans that are so amusing and never cease to amaze and entertain me and every other illogical sports fan.

Fixed it for yah..:nod:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady breaks all-time single-season record for TDs.

"He's the greatest that ever played."

Peyton smashes his record.

"It's meaningless."

Brady throws TDs at the end of a rout and he's running up the score.

Manning throws TDs at the end of a rout and he's the greatest QB Ever.

OMAHA!!!