• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rWkrO1H.jpg

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always said that the AFCE is a week Div right now.

You should stop saying this. And you probably should stop using the word week when you mean weak.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, YOU get it. Weak division means weak schedule means lots of wins.

Usually the AFCW is about the same. This year the Broncos had competition from the Chiefs and Chargers but usually....not so much.

Hammer doesn't get it and neither do you. AFC East (excluding the Pats) does well against the other AFC divisions over the last four years. The numbers prove it.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer doesn't get it and neither do you. AFC East (excluding the Pats) does well against the other AFC divisions over the last four years. The numbers prove it.

Doesn't matter.

The reason you're a high seed every year is because other division champs have their hands full.

The Bengals had to play the SB champion Ravens and us.....TWICE. We have one weak team in our division, the Browns.

You've got 3.

Stop pretending like you're in a tough division.

Gee...if only we ALL got to play the 'Fins, Jets and Bills twice a year.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should stop saying this. And you probably should stop using the word week when you mean weak.

Spelling smack?

Really?

The problem with opening this door is that now you're forced to be perfect in your grammar. If you're not, you'll get jumped on for it.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter.

The reason you're a high seed every year is because other division champs have their hands full.

The Bengals had to play the SB champion Ravens and us.....TWICE. We have one weak team in our division, the Browns.

You've got 3.

Your reasoning is circular. "We play in a tough division because we play tough teams in our division."

I get it - you don't have anything to support your contention and want to ignore the numbers to the contrary. Ignorance is bliss.

and for the record over the last four years, this is how I'd rank the AFC divisions:

1. AFC North
2. AFC East
3. AFC West
4. AFC South

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idea that losing the Super Bowl is somehow worse than not making it has always baffled me.

Second is way worse than fifth, or tenth, or whatever, right?:whistle:

You missed my point entirely. Montana, Bradshaw & Aikman never lost a Super Bowl, therefore I can't put him in their class.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Typical Patriot fan telling another one he does not get it.....I guess I should stop talking, because you know it all. IMO the AFCE is a weaker Div, and I have said this for the past few yrs....WEAK!!!!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed my point entirely. Montana, Bradshaw & Aikman never lost a Super Bowl, therefore I can't put him in their class.

Those guys also had great défenses every year they won, like top 3-5. Coincidence?

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys also had great défenses every year they won, like top 3-5. Coincidence?

Montana needed to come from behind against Cincy the 2nd time. Both games against the Bengals were great. Troy Aikman was one of the most accurate passers I've ever seen. He doesn't get the credit he deserves. He took a beating early in his career. Somethng Brady has NEVER had to deal with. He's always had a very good to excellent offensive line in front of him. Bradshaw is laughing all the way to the bank these days. Those Super Bowls against the Cowboys were great. I especially liked the one in which he spread was 4 points so Vegas didn't win anything. He took time to develop, but once he did he was special. 4-0 in the Super Bowl speaks for itself.

Brady led a team that went 16-0 to the Super Bowl & lost. Nobody gave the Giants a chance. NOBODY!!

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both are great ! but Brady needed a kicker to get his Super Bowl rings....

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter.

You've got 3.

Lol the steelers? You turned it around a little bit but you were the joke of the NFL first half of the season.

The numbers don't lie. NE not only consistently wins 3/4 of the games outside their division, but the bottom three in our division have stacked up favorably against the bottom three of any other division consistently over time.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USA Today:

"Tom Brady is back in the AFC Championship Game... this is not good news for Peyton Manning. Brady should be the last man Manning wants to see on the other sideline at Mile High on Sunday...Aligned with his wily coach, Bill Belichick...It’s tough not to believe in Brady"

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this for Manning if he's able to lead the Broncos to victory he will have beaten two of his demons in the same playoff year. It would be tough to bet against the Broncos in the Super Bowl, but I could probably do it.:D:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reasoning is circular. "We play in a tough division because we play tough teams in our division."

I get it - you don't have anything to support your contention and want to ignore the numbers to the contrary. Ignorance is bliss.

and for the record over the last four years, this is how I'd rank the AFC divisions:

1. AFC North
2. AFC East
3. AFC West
4. AFC South

No, it's logical.

Pop quiz: How many teams other than NE have won that division in the last 10 years?

Now go look at other divisions and you'll see the difference.

You dominate a weak division. It's really that simple.