• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Serena Williams" Thread

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not bet. Besides I will only bet on Vika if even I am forced to do so. But, keep in mind what I said as the match progresses. I did not say Serena will certainly lose. I just said if she plays the way she did without having a high percentage of first serve in, she will lose. She may prove me wrong and serve her legendary aces. We shall see.

see you were WRONG again.....and by the way, Vika is no longer a contender....she is out of the top 10 and no longer a winner.....come back when she comes back in the to 10!!!!!!:lol:

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW Serena!

#61 and still # 1 for 200 months! Congrats Serena!!!! The hatahs thought you would lose but as usual, you proved them WRONG again!!!!!!

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry to say if Serena plays the same way she played against Petkovic, Serena will lose. She is a bit tentative with her serve which is not clicking the way it used to. If she fails to get a high percentage of her first serve in Kerber will eat the second serve alive and the match will be over quick for Serena. She also needs to adjust her returns as she is a bit slower with her footwork and can't return the way she used to return that puts the fear of God in every player who faced her. Kerber is hitting bombs out there and the narrative on Serena now is that you serve to her body and you have lots of success against her. We shall see.

duh....can you atleast admit you were WRONG!!!! Leave Vika out of it.......she is on the way DOWN!!!!

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see you were WRONG again.....and by the way, Vika is no longer a contender....she is out of the top 10 and no longer a winner.....come back when she comes back in the to 10!!!!!!:lol:

Why was I wrong? I said if she plays the way she played Andrea. Do you think she played the same way she played Andrea? For Vika, she will be fine. tumbling out of the top 10 in women's game is not a biggie. See, how Venus played at both Wimbledon and this event, yet she is out of the top ten!

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#61 and still # 1 for 200 months! Congrats Serena!!!! The hatahs thought you would lose but as usual, you proved them WRONG again!!!!!!

Simtast, relax. You are overworking yourself in making this forum, Serena forum. Nobody is a hatah whatever that means.

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was I wrong? I said if she plays the way she played Andrea. Do you think she played the same way she played Andrea? For Vika, she will be fine. tumbling out of the top 10 in women's game is not a biggie. See, how Venus played at both Wimbledon and this event, yet she is out of the top ten!

CROW is a tough dish to eat! I have had to do it some times......didn't like it either!!!

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CROW is a tough dish to eat! I have had to do it some times......didn't like it either!!!

Why should I eat crow? I did not say Serena will lose. It is just that purely reading your summary posts, I get worried over you anytime Serena plays like a heart attack waiting to happen.