• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread tOfficial NCAA Tournament thread

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones'n

We get a day of sunshine....highs in the upper 30's....I've been outside working my ass off. I'm beat, sore and come inside to get some bball news ... sitting at the computer ...

Ain't nothing but bitching going on. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate waiting till next weekend.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones'n

We get a day of sunshine....highs in the upper 30's....I've been outside working my ass off. I'm beat, sore and come inside to get some bball news ... sitting at the computer ...

Ain't nothing but bitching going on. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate waiting till next weekend.

Francessa today copied my prediction by saying Cuse matches up favorably against the Zags and UVA.

The length of the zone will give their bigs problems.

Unless I missed it, how did Cuse start the season not only unranked, but not even getting a single vote despite having Coleman, Richardson, and Gbinije?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, if you say so.

Bet you weren't laughing as it was happening.

Dude, If Aggies could cure cancer, end starvation and homelessness, and usher in world peace - ElJexan would say it was a fluke.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Francessa today copied my prediction by saying Cuse matches up favorably against the Zags and UVA.

Unless I missed it, how did Cuse start the season not only unranked, but not even getting a single vote despite having Coleman, Richardson, and Gbinije?

It's all about results. SU won the battle for atlantis which had UConn, Texas A&M, the Zags and SU. That alone should have made people notice....but what can I say. Then JB has to sit out 9 games and SU tanked losing I think 6 in a row against shit teams.

Everyone was looking at the record. They looked at SU losing 5 of their last 6. And a first round loss to pitt in the ACC tourney and all they know is they suck. People don't look at SU closing the season with games @ UofL, @UNC, @ FSU, @ Pitt. When you have a short bench, those road games kick a persons ass. SU's one win came at home against NC State.

Dayton and MTSU all had a decent rotation....but they did't have 6 players to match SU's 6. Taking into consideration that SU bowed out of the ACC early...just gave my 6 a good rest. Dayton and MTSU couldn't match up and SU had the legs to put the beat down on em.

The Zags have a couple of big guys...and one shooter. That's 3. SU has 6 with talent and a 5 day rest. But keep that under raps. Right now the Cuse is a 4 point dog and I'm going to make bookie pay.

I do worry about the Zags front court which is bigger than the cuse's. We'll just have to see. Shooting over Cooney and Gbinije is not easy for the 3 shot. it's the inside game that will be the deal breaker. If Cuse's front court stays out of foul trouble, the zags will go down hard too. But if the refs nit pick the cuse....SU has no bench to go to.

I say the Cuse pounds on the Zags and wins by 11.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On UVA.....There's just too much on that Cav team. It would be a miracle on ice type of a thing to beat them.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On UVA.....There's just too much on that Cav team. It would be a miracle on ice type of a thing to beat them.

I dunno about that. You guys do play in the same league.

But it's also a benefit to them as they are familiar with the zone.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The free throw shooting in the tournament has been subpar. Do teams even practice it anymore?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coleman sucks, Lydon, Gbinije, Richardson, Roberson, and even Howard running the show at point when Gbinije gets a short rest are the guys the Orange count on over Coleman. Coleman did some good things last game but he doesn't play many minutes and gets the hook by J.B. quickly most often.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think the UConn women could beat a WNBA team?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Toucanbird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will both be underdogs so not the greatest odds.

While I know Vegas has the line, I think calling Wisconsin an underdog against Notre Dame might not be the most accurate. It isn't like Notre Dame is a superior basketball team compared to Wisconsin, at least. I legitimately think that's a 50/50 game.

Indiana on the other hand is going to have their hands full with North Carolina. The Hoosiers could pull it out, but they'll be hard-pressed to pull that one out against the Tar Heels.