• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Auburn Superthread

Which matches up better against FSU? OSU or Auburn?

• Total voters

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard you guys were also getting the paperwork together to apply for the 1953 Stanley Cup. Congrats. :dance:

Meh, hockey sucks. It's like Soccer on Ice, what's gheyer than that?

1.gif

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, hockey sucks. It's like Soccer on Ice, what's gheyer than that?

Auburn claiming they deserve a title 10 years later when they didn't play in the MNC game is pretty damn ghey.

Hey....but you know......

cam-invest.gif

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn claiming they deserve a title 10 years later when they didn't play in the MNC game is pretty damn ghey.

Hey....but you know......

cam-invest.gif

Can't argue with that.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did Oklahoma Join the NHL? Not sure what the accomplishments of others has to do with my comment. I will tell you like I told Berkeley, try doing it with your team. Havent been able to recently have you?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Oklahoma Join the NHL? Not sure what the accomplishments of others has to do with my comment. I will tell you like I told Berkeley, try doing it with your team. Havent been able to recently have you?

For someone who constantly claims his panties never get wadded up over message board humor, your panties sure do get wadded up by message board humor.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not wearing any panties...

:wink:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone who constantly claims his panties never get wadded up over message board humor, your panties sure do get wadded up by message board humor.

Mine, not even wearing them right now, but you think me responding = panties wadded? :laugh3:

You have never even gotten a glimmer of wadding out of me. I respond to you based on how you respond to see how long I can get you to respond back. Did i say something that was deemed wadded or something that wasnt true? When has VT been able to accomplish what Oklahoma did? I'll wait.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine, not even wearing them right now, but you think me responding = panties wadded? :laugh3:

You have never even gotten a glimmer of wadding out of me. I respond to you based on how you respond to see how long I can get you to respond back. Did i say something that was deemed wadded or something that wasnt true? When has VT been able to accomplish what Oklahoma did? I'll wait.

Like 3 Alabama vs VT games ago? :noidea:

What does VT have to do with anything? Yo panties always be wadded en sech.

What is how long i will respond back even mean? What time I will go to bed? How fast I type?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is how long i will respond back even mean? What time I will go to bed? How fast I type?

Again, what do you have to do with any of this conversation, yet you keep responding about USC, Oklahoma and Auburn. I just thought I'd join in like you did, and you still arent getting it, no wadding, just spouting truth. Your bias is showing:nod:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many times i can make you respond uselessly, which is what you try to do to people. Just returning the favor.....:laugh3:at you thinking you can wad my panties

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can type pretty fast for a retard.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, what do you have to do with any of this conversation, yet you keep responding about USC, Oklahoma and Auburn. I just thought I'd join in like you did, and you still arent getting it, no wadding, just spouting truth. Your bias is showing:nod:

Didn't the discussion of Auburn deserving a national title over Oklahoma and USC come up? Are Alabama fans the only people allowed to have an opinion on this issue, or am I allowed to share my opinion?

How many times i can make you respond uselessly, which is what you try to do to people. Just returning the favor.....:laugh3:at you thinking you can wad my panties

Your panties are so wadded Gov. Bentley is going to have to declare your asshole a disaster area just to get FEMA down here to help you get them out.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the discussion of Auburn deserving a national title over Oklahoma and USC come up? Are Alabama fans the only people allowed to have an opinion on this issue, or am I allowed to share my opinion?

Your panties are so wadded Gov. Bentley is going to have to declare your asshole a disaster area just to get FEMA down here to help you get them out.

Does he run Georgia too?:noidea:

Got you to post yet again. See i am not on the fence for the Aubie argument one way or the other, just responded to you. As far as I care they can claim every year they want to claim they have legit claims on, they still wont match Bama.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he run Georgia too?:noidea:

Got you to post yet again. See i am not on the fence for the Aubie argument one way or the other, just responded to you. As far as I care they can claim every year they want to claim they have legit claims on, they still wont match Bama.

You should retire from trolling. You suck at it.