• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Auburn Superthread

Which matches up better against FSU? OSU or Auburn?

• Total voters

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think Catholics are the most racist, (Catholics vastly hail from the north). How many black Catholics have you seen?

Cant say i have seen any, ever.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But before I give too much credit to Alabama, we all know they're throwing around some money.

I call it the "USC way"

Hell, you can make this claim about any team in FBS that is consistently winning. I wont say its not happening as I am a realist and know it happens alot at most schools.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant say i have seen any, ever.

I think when I was at Christmas mass a few years ago, I saw one. I couldn't believe it.

But I've been to the South, and to me, it seems that whites and blacks get along much better than they do here. Chicago is very segregated. Almost like the city purposely puts African Americans in a select few pockets of the city.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think when I was at Christmas mass a few years ago, I saw one. I couldn't believe it.

But I've been to the South, and to me, it seems that whites and blacks get along much better than they do here. Chicago is very segregated. Almost like the city purposely puts African Americans in a select few pockets of the city.

You have that in your bigger cities, even in the south. I have lived in alot of the country over the years and I dont see the hate in the south that i see in other parts of the country between whites and blacks. I think this is because there are larger populations of blacks in the south compared to many northern cities and we have just learned to get along. I grew up around kids that were KKK members and i managed to not become of of them, so it is possible to shield yourself from that hate, even in the south.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have that in your bigger cities, even in the south. I have lived in alot of the country over the years and I dont see the hate in the south that i see in other parts of the country between whites and blacks. I think this is because there are larger populations of blacks in the south compared to many northern cities and we have just learned to get along. I grew up around kids that were KKK members and i managed to not become of of them, so it is possible to shield yourself from that hate, even in the south.

Funny you say that. I've always noticed that when you get to the rural areas in the North, you will never see African Americans. But in the South, they do live in the rural areas. I guess that has something to do with more African Americans being in the South than the North.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we only have one "good" win? What teams ranked below 7th have more than one? I don't see any :noidea:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol its no suprise. alabama needs a "quality" win and if they dont have one left on the schedule, the pollsters will make one for them

im willing to wager that auburn does no better than .200 in a 5 game schedule consisting of ucla, stanford, oregon, baylor, & osu

Is the sky blue in your world? Or should I say is the padding white? :nod:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly ranking don't mean anything this year for Auburn only progress and player development. Right now Auburn looks good on paper but the secondary is like a Mash unit right now and they only let Marshall go deep once yesterday and he under threw it so I'm guessing he is hurt more than we know.

On third and long they brought the freshman Jeremy Johnson in to make the tough throw down the middle (which shows confidence which is good). The plan this Saturday was to pound Arkansas running the ball and they will do the same against Tenn (Missouri tore them up on the ground).

My guess is that Georgia will be much healthier and if the secondary for Auburn doesn't get well Murray is going to tear them up. Arkansas was starting to exploit it in the second half. How Auburn finishes will be dependent on the injury situation but let's face it the season has been a huge success and they can build on this.

We are not back but took a huge step.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, a bunch of you SEC guys responds with this stuff, but nobody denies it because it's true.
I agree, it is true and funny as hell that you guys let the SEC live in your minds rent free. Do you think I give a minute of thought about where the BigXII teams are? No, I don't. But about every other thread is you guys whining and moaning about the SEC. I love it ... keep it up.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee is a dominant HOME team.

No other squad has such a differential between their play at home versus on the road.

Tennessee could probably hang with almost all the top 15 at home.

But, they could easily lose road games versus Kansas, Colorado, Purdue, and Temple on the road.

Tennessee 34 Auburn 31

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee is a dominant HOME team.

No other squad has such a differential between their play at home versus on the road.

Tennessee could probably hang with almost all the top 15 at home.

But, they could easily lose road games versus Kansas, Colorado, Purdue, and Temple on the road.

Tennessee 34 Auburn 31

They've dominated Austin Peay and Western Kentucky at home. Who else?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they are. They deserve it for beating an overrated A&M and no one else this season!

yet they still have better wins than ohio state :laugh3:

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are at least 3 different "OSU" teams in FBS. Ohio St Univ, Okla St Univ, and OR St Univ. Which one are comparing to Auburn? :noidea:

Sorry, "Tharvot" has an Ohio State avi. Unfortunately, that wasn't what I linked to.:doh:

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've dominated Austin Peay and Western Kentucky at home. Who else?

Everybody they played in Neyland they dominated more than expected except their garbage time players v South Alabama in the 4th qtr. NEYLAND IS THE BIGGEST STADIUM IS THE SEC YA KNOW? Tough place playing in front of the biggest collection of SEC fans in the nation

Last edited by a moderator:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody they played in Neyland they dominated more than expected except their garbage time players v South Alabama in the 4th qtr. NEYLAND IS THE BIGGEST STADIUM IS THE SEC YA KNOW? Tough place playing in front of the biggest collection of SEC fans in the nation

No they haven't. An overtime loss and a last second field goal?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have won last two times there and trust me Tenn v Auburn was rivalry for years before expansion stadium won't make a difference.

Besides they played tough in Baton Rouge at night in the rain and at aTM so this isn't going to be a shock for this team. Not to mention that I'm going and my road record is incredible.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn will end up 9-3