• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're not talking about a new player with injuries???

Injury-Prone Kyrie Irving a Major Problem for Cleveland Cavaliers

Red flags were flying during his one-year stay at Duke. A nagging toe injury cost him all but 11 games of his college career.

Since joining the league, those flags have yet to come down. His laundry list of ailments include a concussion, sprained right shoulder, broken hand, broken index finger, fractured jaw, hyperextended knee, sprained left shoulder, right nasal fracture and bruised knee.

Goodness.....:L

He's pretty stupid

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie went pro after only 1 year in college because he knew he was injury prone. Only playing 11 games in college and then never completing a full year in the NBA for more than 4 seasons is proof.

Yes, we can count this coming season since he won't be starting so we already know he's gonna miss games - thus not completing another season.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely didnt say that...

just saying I think the last free agent they away from someone else that was an all star was Shaq in the early 90's....

You didn't outright, but it was clear where you were going with that post.

Yes, the Lakers haven't landed a big fish these last couple of summers, but realistically only in recent years have they been in position to do so. Since signing Shaq, they've been capped out and winning titles. It's a poor argument. How can they sign major free agents when they don't have the cap space to do such?

This is a big season though. If the youth prove capable, the big fish will give the Lakers more consideration. Durant (Lebron ain't going anywhere) being the biggest of them all.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the Lakers haven't landed a big fish these last couple of summers, but realistically only in recent years have they been in position to do so. Since signing Shaq, they've been capped out and winning titles. It's a poor argument. How can they sign major free agents when they don't have the cap space to do such?

Almost every good team goes through this period at one point or another. Having said that, a fan of a team that's NEVER...EVER, EVER won a title should just get somewhere and sat down....and maybe take notes. :D

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read an article.

the guy has not stepped on an NBA court and has had MULTIPLE surgeries- and many speculated he fell in the draft BECAUSE of injury concerns (in addition to the fact that he is a lefty who has ABSOLUTELY ZERO game with his right hand).

as far as I can tell he has had THREE surgeries already without being on an NBA court for even 1 minute--- one in high school where they put a screw in his ankle....the surgery he had where he broke his leg and missed the whole season- and then ANOTHER SURGERY last winter to CORRECT a problem from his initial surgery.

yah

good luck with that!

He did play 14 minutes in game 1 last season.

In high school, he had a screw put in his foot following a fracture. He then had the surgery to repair the broken leg sustained in game 1. They went ahead and replaced the screw in his foot last January while he was healing up from the broken leg. Your timeline is not quite correct.

All indications are that he is looking and feeling healthy. No more minutes restrictions like in summer league.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA.

18 months ago Lakers fans were DYING for Kevin Love to go there....now...the predictable hate.

Personally I CANT WAIT to see a Kevin Love with a year of experience playing with Bron and Kyrie ACTUAL all stars-

Cavs have the most exciting team in the league and are FAVORITES to win the title for the reason.

lol...the way youd read it on here they are dogshit from all the naysayers and haters....

again..

NOBODY SANE THINKS ANYONE IN THE EAST HAS A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL OF BEATING THE CAVS IN THE PLAYOFFS!

Less than a month away from opening night...i dunno about all you guys-but CANT WAIT!!!

What hate? Was that not Kevin Love sitting on the sidelines in a suit during most of last years playoffs? And what do the Lakers have to do with it?

You really need to quit making shit up. Not one person here has claimed the Cavs were anything less than the favorites to come out of the east. You keep responding to shit no one has said to deflect from what a fool you made of yourself re: TT and Kyrie.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What hate? Was that not Kevin Love sitting on the sidelines in a suit during most of last years playoffs? And what do the Lakers have to do with it?

You really need to quit making shit up. Not one person here has claimed the Cavs were anything less than the favorites to come out of the east. You keep responding to shit no one has said to deflect from what a fool you made of yourself re: TT and Kyrie.
we shall see with TT Tonight!!!! and we wont know about Kyrie till the end of November!

I have a SNEAKY SUSPICION we may even see Kyrie OPENING NIGHT!!!!!.....VERY confident he will see action in November....Ill win those two bets

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and hey- lets see if Kobe can play this year! its been a while since he has not broken down...

Of all of your stupid posts, this one takes the cake. I'll take Kobe's record of being available, playing through injuries and showing up every night over Kyrie's any day. Kobe's deep into his 30's and his body is finally breaking down on him after almost 20 years in the league.

Kyrie's body has been breaking down on him since he was 18.

Last edited:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're not talking about a new player with injuries???

Injury-Prone Kyrie Irving a Major Problem for Cleveland Cavaliers

Red flags were flying during his one-year stay at Duke. A nagging toe injury cost him all but 11 games of his college career.

Since joining the league, those flags have yet to come down. His laundry list of ailments include a concussion, sprained right shoulder, broken hand, broken index finger, fractured jaw, hyperextended knee, sprained left shoulder, right nasal fracture and bruised knee.

Goodness.....:L

LMAO no laundry list there...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats ridiculous though- both making 100M at the box office?- that means their results where the same- the result of getting to the Finals and losing- or winning 7 extra games and getting the 8th seed IS NOT THE SAME.

Getting to the Finals is like making 200M at the box office...getting to the 8th seed is like 30M....

IF I spent 100M and made 100M for a total of 200M--- ILL TAKE THAT ANY DAY- over spending 10M and making 20M for a total of 30M.

It's not ridiculous at all. When you are favored to win the championship, anything less is failure. When you are projected to win 30 games, anything more than that is success.

It's referred to as "title or bust" for a reason.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all of your stupid posts, this one takes the cake. I'll take Kobe's record of being available, playing through injuries and showing up every night over Kyrie's any day. Kobe's deep into his 30's and his body is finally breaking down on him after almost 20 years in the league.

Kyrie's body has been breaking down on him since he 18.
i would think its PRETTY HARD to make 3 all star teams by age 22 if your body was constantly breaking down

the facts are kyrie has had a bunch of minor injuries- and the Cavs were ultra- careful with him- and hes EASILY a max player- one of the best scorers in the league, probably the best ball handler in the league, one of the best shooters in the league- and is a current and future super star. Those are facts.

breaking down - is what Kobe did when he couldnt play for 2 seasons in a row...Kyrie has never been broke down...Julius Randle was broken down when he missed an ENTIRE SEASON....Rubio when he tore his ACL and was out for 8+ months, Rose when he was out for the better part of the last 3+ years...

as far as injury concerns go around the league- KYRIE IS WAAAAAAAAY down that list compared to a huge number of his contemporaries...his injury concerns are NOTHING compared to the above mentioned guys and MANY MANY more like Rondo, Wade, Embiid, George etc etc etc.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not ridiculous at all. When you are favored to win the championship, anything less is failure. When you are projected to win 30 games, anything more than that is success.

It's referred to as "title or bust" for a reason.
if you are saying if the Lakers win 40 games instead of the 30 or so games they are predicted- that is accomplsihing more than getting to the NBA Finals and losing - then your nuts.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tonight at midnight TT either has to take the qualifying offer or sign an extension--- they can mutually extend the deadline but i doubt that happens....

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anytime you can have a guy who has had 3 major surgeries before playing one minute of a regular season game...i mean you GOTTA do it.

:lol: @ you thinking those are major surgeries.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost every good team goes through this period at one point or another. Having said that, a fan of a team that's NEVER...EVER, EVER won a title should just get somewhere and sat down....and maybe take notes. :D

:tsk:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are saying if the Lakers win 40 games instead of the 30 or so games they are predicted- that is accomplsihing more than getting to the NBA Finals and losing - then your nuts.

Wow, comprehension isn't a strength for you, is it?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ you thinking those are major surgeries.
yah....any surgery where screws or metal plates are put into your leg when you are a 6 foot 10 basketball player that jumps up and down thousands upon thousands of times YAH- I think those are major surgeries.

Are you saying that is not a HUMONGOUS red flag? A kid that is barely old enough to drink having had 3 surgeries with metal coming in and out of his ankle and leg?

I would RUN the other way