• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW
Rose found a new bone to break in his body.
I just don't even know what else to say about Rose and Chicago. It's too bad they have all their eggs in his basket- in terms of him being paid as their franchise player. Their hands are clearly tied and can't move on past this situation.

This is precisely why I think these owners should stop guaranteeing the players FULL contract. Well, this and the lack of full effort from majority of the players.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't even know what else to say about Rose and Chicago. It's too bad they have all their eggs in his basket- in terms of him being paid as their franchise player. Their hands are clearly tied and can't move on past this situation.

This is precisely why I think these owners should stop guaranteeing the players FULL contract. Well, this and the lack of full effort from majority of the players.

"fragile" doesn't even BEGIN to cover it. course he COULD be Kyrie...:lol:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha I'm beginning to find it hard to find a difference between the two. :noidea:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
soooo....

still think that single season win total record by the Bulls is in danger there, Wiggy...?

just askin'...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably wants to promote whatever company makes the suits Love will be wearing on the bench. That's Lebron, always thinking.
HA.

18 months ago Lakers fans were DYING for Kevin Love to go there....now...the predictable hate.

Personally I CANT WAIT to see a Kevin Love with a year of experience playing with Bron and Kyrie ACTUAL all stars-

Cavs have the most exciting team in the league and are FAVORITES to win the title for the reason.

lol...the way youd read it on here they are dogshit from all the naysayers and haters....

again..

NOBODY SANE THINKS ANYONE IN THE EAST HAS A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL OF BEATING THE CAVS IN THE PLAYOFFS!

Less than a month away from opening night...i dunno about all you guys-but CANT WAIT!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
soooo....

still think that single season win total record by the Bulls is in danger there, Wiggy...?

just askin'...
I think they will DEFINITELY win 60+ and if they get a little lucky I think they can approach a win total in the mid to high 60's....we shall see now shall we?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it makes me laugh Lakers fans calling Kyrie fragile when they have a guy like Julius Randle.

Kyrie is CAl Ripken Jr compared to that guy...lol

and hey- lets see if Kobe can play this year! its been a while since he has not broken down...but you guys DO have Ron Artest "World Peace" LOL.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh...the Lakers lean years would instantly come to a halt if the Durant rumors are true.

* prays to every deity known to man that it's not*

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, based on the money they spent yes.

Not to bring my hilariously debated Blockbuster analogy to the forefront again, but......

If you have 2 movies that make 100m at the box office and one of those films cost 10 mil to make, while the other cost 150m...it's pretty clear that only one can be seen as a success.

Maybe this will simplify for you.

Knicks had the worst bang for the buck in the NBA this season

thats ridiculous though- both making 100M at the box office?- that means their results where the same- the result of getting to the Finals and losing- or winning 7 extra games and getting the 8th seed IS NOT THE SAME.

Getting to the Finals is like making 200M at the box office...getting to the 8th seed is like 30M....

IF I spent 100M and made 100M for a total of 200M--- ILL TAKE THAT ANY DAY- over spending 10M and making 20M for a total of 30M.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh...the Lakers lean years would instantly come to a halt if the Durant rumors are true.

* prays to every deity known to man that it's not*
yah i heard lebron and durant are both going to the Lakers together....lol

Mecca- you forget- when was the last time the Lakers signed a major free agent?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i heard lebron and durant are both going to the Lakers together....lol

Mecca- you forget- when was the last time the Lakers signed a major free agent?

So you think that they'll never sign another one again?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it makes me laugh Lakers fans calling Kyrie fragile when they have a guy like Julius Randle.

Kyrie is CAl Ripken Jr compared to that guy...lol

and hey- lets see if Kobe can play this year! its been a while since he has not broken down...but you guys DO have Ron Artest "World Peace" LOL.

DO correct me if i'm wrong, but i DO believe Kyrie's never...as in EVER...gone through a season and NOT been injured, am i right...?

as far as Kobe goes, well, at least the guy's got 5 rings in his trophy case. oh wait, you may not be familiar with Championship rings. my bad if i lost you there...

Julius Randle. let's see if his career goes as Kyrie's has. but my money's on it won't. but DO keep on yukkin' it up over there. laugh and the world laughs AT you...:lol:

Reactions: LAD