• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess we'll see about that. but i'm guessing he has a better chance of finishing a single season than Kyrie the glass man...:lol:
HA...

the guy who has had MULTIPLE major surgeries and has not stepped on an NBA court. I THINK ILL SIDE WITH THE 3 TIME ALL STAR HERE

LOL

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA...

the guy who has had MULTIPLE major surgeries and has not stepped on an NBA court. I THINK ILL SIDE WITH THE 3 TIME ALL STAR HERE

LOL

cool. should be nice seeing him in a suit again enjoying the games for free...

btw, where do you get "multiple" surgeries? source please...?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool. should be nice seeing him in a suit again enjoying the games for free...

btw, where do you get "multiple" surgeries? source please...?
read an article.

the guy has not stepped on an NBA court and has had MULTIPLE surgeries- and many speculated he fell in the draft BECAUSE of injury concerns (in addition to the fact that he is a lefty who has ABSOLUTELY ZERO game with his right hand).

as far as I can tell he has had THREE surgeries already without being on an NBA court for even 1 minute--- one in high school where they put a screw in his ankle....the surgery he had where he broke his leg and missed the whole season- and then ANOTHER SURGERY last winter to CORRECT a problem from his initial surgery.

yah

good luck with that!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read an article.

the guy has not stepped on an NBA court and has had MULTIPLE surgeries- and many speculated he fell in the draft BECAUSE of injury concerns (in addition to the fact that he is a lefty who has ABSOLUTELY ZERO game with his right hand).

as far as I can tell he has had THREE surgeries already without being on an NBA court for even 1 minute--- one in high school where they put a screw in his ankle....the surgery he had where he broke his leg and missed the whole season- and then ANOTHER SURGERY last winter to CORRECT a problem from his initial surgery.

yah

good luck with that!

hmm...

"read an article", huh? so, as far as I know it was a leg and a small break before that in his toe bone...which btw they would've been ok with him PLAYING through...

mind sharing that article, Wigwam...?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julius Randle: Foot surgery 'never been considered' - CBSSports.com

This is Julius Randle PRE-NBA draft saying his foot is fine and wont be an issue

Last winter he had surgery to correct the EXACT problem he said would not be an issue.

;)

Jeff Goodman @GoodmanESPN

Regarding Julius Randle: Multiple teams worried about his foot being an issue down the road. Feel it did not heal correctly

ah this. nice try...

STILL not seeing "multiple surgeries" though. just sayin'...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julius Randle to Undergo Surgery

Posted: Jan 04, 2015
EL SEGUNDO – Lakers forward Julius Randle will undergo surgery on Tuesday morning to replace the screw in the fifth metatarsal of his right foot. The surgery will be performed by Dr. David Thordarson of the Cedars-Sinai Orthopaedic Center.

It was previously declared that Randle would miss the remainder of the 2014-15 season after suffering a fractured tibia of his right leg in the season opener on October 28.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah this. nice try...

STILL not seeing "multiple surgeries" though. just sayin'...

There were AT LEAST 3 surgeries

One to supposedly "correct" the problem in his foot in high school in high school

One at the beginning of last season when he broke his leg

One in JAnuary- a surgery to "Correct" his foot issue that did not heal correctly- the issue everyone was afraid of- the thing he DENIED before the draft.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Posted: Jan 04, 2015
EL SEGUNDO – Lakers forward Julius Randle will undergo surgery on Tuesday morning to replace the screw in the fifth metatarsal of his right foot. The surgery will be performed by Dr. David Thordarson of the Cedars-Sinai Orthopaedic Center.

It was previously declared that Randle would miss the remainder of the 2014-15 season after suffering a fractured tibia of his right leg in the season opener on October 28.

k, so this is all you got, while I got Kyrie's never finished a season since HIGH SCHOOL...

DO keep on digging up the dirt...:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anytime you can have a guy who has had 3 major surgeries before playing one minute of a regular season game...i mean you GOTTA do it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anytime you can have a guy who has had 3 major surgeries before playing one minute of a regular season game...i mean you GOTTA do it.

any time you have a guy that hasn't completed a season since HIGH SCHOOL shouldn't raise any red flags, though...

hilarious...:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julius Randle: from rehab to research to rejuvenated

"Though the Lakers determined Randle initially lacked enough calcium to build strong bone density"

First came several procedures.

Randle had surgery on his right leg the morning after his injury, which doctors have said improves and quickens the healing process.

Two months later, Randle had surgery on his right foot to replace a screw in his fifth metatarsal, an injury that sidelined him for most of his senior year at Prestonwood Christian High School in Plano, Texas.

Randle also had a metal rod inserted in his right tibia, something Vitti said the Lakers forward will have “for the rest of his life” to ensure his leg does not become displaced.

WOW...and you rip on Kyrie? lol :lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any time you have a guy that hasn't completed a season since HIGH SCHOOL shouldn't raise any red flags, though...

hilarious...:lol:
3 all star teams at age 22....when Randle plays a FULL GAME let me know (let alone a full season)

just a FULL GAME! lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just VERY interested to see what the big man rotation ends up being...Cavs are LOADED in the front court.....Sasha Kaun as the 5th big is actually a very nice insurance policy from what I have read about it...very solid defender- underated pickup- actually started ahead of Mozgov on the Russian national team. Taking a major paycut to come to the states and play for a TITLE....

but man...Im glad Varejao is back..i just love watching him play...especially with Bron and Kyrie...hes so crafty and has done such a great job to improve his game.

Really interested to see how Blatt uses Love and Lebron--- NO TWO PLAYERS in the league had a better +- together on the floor then these 2 last year..they played GREAT together team ball wise....it osunds like we can expect a lot more featuring of Love while LeBron tries to further cut his minutes...Blatt did a very nice job last year cutting LeBrons minutes to a nice level but that should CONTINUE THIS YEAR----much rather would be Tim Duncan late in his career than late career Kobe....and the difference is how the team took care of them past 30...

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA.

18 months ago Lakers fans were DYING for Kevin Love to go there....now...the predictable hate.

Personally I CANT WAIT to see a Kevin Love with a year of experience playing with Bron and Kyrie ACTUAL all stars-

Cavs have the most exciting team in the league and are FAVORITES to win the title for the reason.

lol...the way youd read it on here they are dogshit from all the naysayers and haters....

again..

NOBODY SANE THINKS ANYONE IN THE EAST HAS A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL OF BEATING THE CAVS IN THE PLAYOFFS!

Less than a month away from opening night...i dunno about all you guys-but CANT WAIT!!!
Ummmm.....which Laker fans on here were DYINGG for Love to sign in LA??? I'm pretty sure we were DYING for Lamarcus...not Love sweetie. Unfortunately you still confuse your perception of things with reality.

And, I'm also pretty sure the Spurs are gonna be pretty exciting to watch now with a younger line-up and the addition of Lamarcus, since you know, they're team is healthy and their stars will actually START the season and more likely to play longer throughout the season than the Cavs' stars -a-hem - Kyrie and Love.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA...

LOL
I know you're not talking about a new player with injuries???

Injury-Prone Kyrie Irving a Major Problem for Cleveland Cavaliers

Red flags were flying during his one-year stay at Duke. A nagging toe injury cost him all but 11 games of his college career.

Since joining the league, those flags have yet to come down. His laundry list of ailments include a concussion, sprained right shoulder, broken hand, broken index finger, fractured jaw, hyperextended knee, sprained left shoulder, right nasal fracture and bruised knee.

Goodness.....:L