• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read this and then kindly STFU.

Julius Randle refutes injury talk -- 'My foot is fine'

As I said, it's been there since high school. It was replaced as a precautionary measure since he was going to be out for the season anyway.

Once again, you embarrass yourself.

I'm still waiting for you to link those ankle injuries that will keep him from being 100% going forward.
lol...are you being serious? what you think a guy who is about to be drafted is going to be like--- ya know im not sure about my foot- ill probably need surgery on it IN JANUARY (which is what happened)

it concerned the Celtics enough to pass him up.

like i said---- A guy predraft claims the foot injuries are no concern- and you say it wont have to be addressed till AFTER his career- and then IN JANUARY they have to do another surgery?

Like i said- take a step back man

the guy is 20 years old- has had 2 foot surgeries- and a major leg surgery. If you dont think there is any cause of concern for a big man to have 2 foot surgeries before his 21st birthday more power to you.

Ill take KYrie's issues over that ANY day of the week. I saw how that effected Z and caused him to absolutely zap all explosiveness he ever had.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ABSOLUTELY!

Kyrie is going to be 100% by training camp!

Dwade will never be 100% again in his entire career! he has no cartilage in his knees! some asshole rat bastard coaches decided it was more important to rush him back- and TOTALLY REMOVED the meniscus in his knee- instead of repairing it- which is a lengthier recovery time- but is MUCH MUCH better long term.

YES- give me Kyrie's busted knee cap- A MILLION TIMES OVER than a guy with no cartilage left in his knees from having his meniscus removed!

that is not even a question anyone that has any understanding would even think about. GEEZUS man. Your hate is blinding you.

Trojan didn't ask if you would rather have Wade or Kyrie at this point of their careers.
Nobody is taking a player 10 years older then the other one.

He asked which injury history you would rather have?

Although Wade certainly has his issues, he's learned his body and how to manage them as much as possible to at least the point of not having to miss important games and especially in his younger years.
Kyrie in his mid 30's will either be out of the game or a shell of himself.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I conflated the foot concerns with the ankle concerns. Ya know- the foot he had surgery on in high school, then the foot he had surgery on in January, as well as the leg he had surgery last year

I am sorry man- give me Kyrie's injury history over that stuff.

the minute you start messing around with pins and screws and what not in a guy who is 6' 9" 230 pounds and has to run and jump for a living- for the next 10 + years of his life- that is something that is ALWAYS a concern.

Ill take Kyrie's issues over that any day of the week and TWICE on Sundays.

Really? Always a concern? The doctors who worked on it and performed the surgeries have given him 100% clean bill of health.

You can take Kyrie all you want. I'll continue to be skeptical until he actually finishes a season.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill take Kyrie's injuries over a guy a big man who is 20 years old with 2 foot surgeries and a major leg surgery, and missed his entire rookie season.

maybe youd prefer Randle's injury issues to Kyries- certainly you are entitled to your opinion.

Ill tell ya- messing around and having surgery on the feet of big men that has not even played a minute in the league sure seems like a big deal to me. How the heck is he going to hold up to the excruciating grind that being a 6'9" guy running and jumping all day for a living puts on it.

you are CERTAINLY entitled to your opinion. ;)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was discussing the NBA this offseason where guys like Monroe went to Milwaukee- where guys like Aldridge went to SAS, where guys like Love and LeBron stayed in Cleveland- and where teams like the Mavs, Knicks and Lakers settled for the B and C level free agents.

Wiggy,
If James would have said he was leaving, you actually think Love stays?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan didn't ask if you would rather have Wade or Kyrie at this point of their careers.

Although Wade certainly has his issues, he's learned his body and how to manage them as much as possible to at least the point of not having to miss important games and especially in his younger years.

To add onto this, Wade will be 34 this season. Is Wade going to play all 82 games this season? Hell no. But he'll still be productive, and outside of any injuries, I can't see Wade not being a top 5 SG in the league statistically.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...are you being serious? what you think a guy who is about to be drafted is going to be like--- ya know im not sure about my foot- ill probably need surgery on it IN JANUARY (which is what happened)

it concerned the Celtics enough to pass him up.

like i said---- A guy predraft claims the foot injuries are no concern- and you say it wont have to be addressed till AFTER his career- and then IN JANUARY they have to do another surgery?

Like i said- take a step back man

the guy is 20 years old- has had 2 foot surgeries- and a major leg surgery. If you dont think there is any cause of concern for a big man to have 2 foot surgeries before his 21st birthday more power to you.

Ill take KYrie's issues over that ANY day of the week. I saw how that effected Z and caused him to absolutely zap all explosiveness he ever had.

Once again, you show that you either didn't read the article or didn't comprehend what you read. Either way, please feel free to keep embarrassing yourself.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, you show that you either didn't read the article or didn't comprehend what you read. Either way, please feel free to keep embarrassing yourself.
if embarassing myself involves preferring Kyrie's myriad of minor injuries- compared to a big man who has had 2 foot surgeries before his 21st birthday, before even stepping onto an NBA Court- and missed his entire rookie year with a broken leg- SIGN ME UP. Sign me up for that ALL DAY LONG.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Wiggy in college never had any issues writing 5000 word essays. Sure they were devoid of any relevancy, logic, or consistent content. But, he could fill out a response real quick, I'll give him that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He can't stop himself. He's invested too much in his lame argument and now can only deflect and argue against points that haven't been made.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if embarassing myself involves preferring Kyrie's myriad of minor injuries- compared to a big man who has had 2 foot surgeries before his 21st birthday, before even stepping onto an NBA Court- and missed his entire rookie year with a broken leg- SIGN ME UP. Sign me up for that ALL DAY LONG.

Yep, nothing like betting on a guy who has never finished a season since his junior year of high school. Good luck with that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Wiggy in college never had any issues writing 5000 word essays. Sure they were devoid of any relevancy, logic, or consistent content. But, he could fill out a response real quick, I'll give him that.

He sure does use a lot of words to say nothing.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving will be 100% come the new season. No lingering effects becuase he has never suffered a major injury that would effect him going forward.

That makes him diffeent than Julius Randle, Joel Embiid, Jabari Parker, Russell Westbrook, Derek Rose, Ricky Rubio, Rajon Rondo, Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Dwayne Wade, Deron Williams, Wesley Mathews, Tyson Chandler, and many more

I will take Kyrie Irving's health situation OVER EVERY SINGLE one of those guys- as would any GM that has a clue.

A busted knee is a busted knee, and tendinitis comes from somewhere..
A multi year injury history speaks for itself.
You know what they say..if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

The fact you are forced to compare Kyrie to some noted cripples pretty much says it all.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:shocked: HOLY CRAP!! He played every single game in the month of April. MY GAWD!! That's amazing. I didn't realize he was such an iron man.

And you said someone else is "grasping at the the thinnest of straws." :pound:

Question: Where was Kyrie when the most important games thus far in his career were being played?

I got this one.
Here's a clue.
upload_2015-7-24_11-50-39.jpeg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving will be 100% come the new season. No lingering effects becuase he has never suffered a major injury that would effect him going forward.

That makes him diffeent than Julius Randle, Joel Embiid, Jabari Parker, Russell Westbrook, Derek Rose, Ricky Rubio, Rajon Rondo, Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Dwayne Wade, Deron Williams, Wesley Mathews, Tyson Chandler, and many more

I will take Kyrie Irving's health situation OVER EVERY SINGLE one of those guys- as would any GM that has a clue.

A busted knee is a busted knee, and tendinitis comes from somewhere..
A multi year injury history speaks for itself.
You know what they say..if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

The fact you are forced to compare Kyrie to some noted cripples pretty much says it all.[/QUOTE]

These guys are "noted cripples" ?

Julius Randle, Joel Embiid, Jabari Parker, Russell Westbrook, Derek Rose, Ricky Rubio, Rajon Rondo, Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Dwayne Wade, Deron Williams, Wesley Mathews, Tyson Chandler, and many more

lol....

like i said- give me kyrie's history or minor issues over any of those guys histories any day of the week. Nearly every guy in the NBA has had injury issues at some point. Kyrie's concerns PALE in comparison to a vast number of his contemporaries.

the NEXT time Kyrie has an issue that effects him going forward will be the FIRST.

I just cant wait to see him, Love, and LeBron- all together- fully healthy, on that court come the end of October! :thumb:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got this one.
Here's a clue.
View attachment 17968
better than this?

th

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan- id glady engage you in a bet who has a more healthy season this year- Kyrie or Randle.

interested?

we can even throw Turnup and Wade into it if he wants- lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan- id glady engage you in a bet who has a more healthy season this year- Kyrie or Randle.

interested?

we can even throw Turnup and Wade into it if he wants- lol

Why do you keep bringing Wade into it LIKE I predict him to stay healthy?
I don't. I HOPE he does, just as you should with Kyrie.

As far as Randle, I don't know anything about his injury history, but I do know that if there are foot problems, they usually remain a problem.

How about let's just bet on Kyrie vs Kyrie?
I say his misses games this year because of injury.

What's the bet?