• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But.....Kyrie's never finished a season healthy, and that's going back to high school. As far as I know, as good as you claim the Cavs to be, they still have zero titles.
what does that even mean?

just last year (before this last season) KYrie played in EVERY SINGLE GAME in the month of April. Is that not "finishing the season" ? What the hell are you talking about? THE PREVIOUS season he played in EVERY SINGLE game in April to "finish the season"

just what the fuck are you talking about exactly?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe this is even a discussion. If you had to take a job opportunity and you were in your 20's, most people in this country would pick LA, NY, or Miami. I seriously can't believe this is even being debated.
well obviosuly you didnt pay attention to the NBA this offseason.- which is what we are discussing.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not having any common sense has nothing to do with playing or not playing sports.
According to GnG's thinking, if a player were in a car accident and broke his arm, he would be an injury prone athlete.
That's about as stupid as saying that the innocent victims who went to the movies last night were out on the town looking for trouble.

True. I guess I was just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. But your car accident analogy fits him perfectly. I retract my attempt to give him the benefit of the doubt.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill take Kyrie's "injury history" any day of the freaking week over contemporaries Rose, Rubio, Rondo, Westbrook, PGeorge -young guys like Parker, Randle, Embiid, - old guys like Kobe, CP3, Deron Williams (and a million others)

you guys are grasping at the THINNEST of straws here

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe this is even a discussion. If you had to take a job opportunity and you were in your 20's, most people in this country would pick LA, NY, or Miami. I seriously can't believe this is even being debated.

I think the only one trying to seriously debate that is Wiggy. Everyone else is just laughing at him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only one trying to seriously debate that is Wiggy. Everyone else is just laughing at him.
I was discussing the NBA this offseason where guys like Monroe went to Milwaukee- where guys like Aldridge went to SAS, where guys like Love and LeBron stayed in Cleveland- and where teams like the Mavs, Knicks and Lakers settled for the B and C level free agents.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just last year (before this last season) KYrie played in EVERY SINGLE GAME in the month of April. Is that not "finishing the season" ? What the hell are you talking about? THE PREVIOUS season he played in EVERY SINGLE game in April to "finish the season"

:shocked: HOLY CRAP!! He played every single game in the month of April. MY GAWD!! That's amazing. I didn't realize he was such an iron man.

And you said someone else is "grasping at the the thinnest of straws." :pound:

Question: Where was Kyrie when the most important games thus far in his career were being played?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whoa, calm down their sparky. If you can't grasp what everyone here is talking about, I can't help you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:shocked: HOLY CRAP!! He played every single game in the month of April. MY GAWD!! That's amazing. I didn't realize he was such an iron man.

Question: Where was Kyrie when the most important games thus far in his career were being played?
this year? obviously he got hurt in the playoffs-

but ill take his injury issues ANY DAY OF THE WEEK over Randle o nthe Lakers who had MAJOR ankle surgery- and supposedly FELL in the draft because of injury concerns- or guys like RUBIO RONDO ROSE who have had MAJOR knee surgeries and lack the explosiveness they once had-

Kyrie has not suffered one single major injury in his career- not one injury that would limit him going forward- in that way? SIGN ME UP for his injury concerns. Ill take that over drafting a guy that has to miss his first full year because he has bad ankles - or Embiid with his bad feet, or Parker with a torn ACL,

the Lakers would trade Russell for Kyrie in a about 5 seconds flat. No quesiton. not even a debate. the Cavs would laugh them off the phone.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was discussing the NBA this offseason where guys like Monroe went to Milwaukee- where guys like Aldridge went to SAS, where guys like Love and LeBron stayed in Cleveland- and where teams like the Mavs, Knicks and Lakers settled for the B and C level free agents.

And that's already been discussed as to why. Then you come in making up a bunch of nonsense that no one has said and are now being laughed at. It's pretty much what always happens on here.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is the bench. I'll take "Kyrie's injury history for 200", please.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa, calm down their sparky. If you can't grasp what everyone here is talking about, I can't help you.
Kyrie is a MODICUM of health compared to Wade- or dozens of other guys in the league.

Have u seen Rondo or Rose play? HA. give me Kyrie ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. How about Rubio's reconstructive knee surgery?

you guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill here. and it all comes from pure and simple jealousy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is a MODICUM of health compared to Wade- or dozens of other guys in the league.

Have u seen Rondo or Rose play? HA. give me Kyrie ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. How about Rubio's reconstructive knee surgery?

you guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill here.

No one's talking about Rubio, Rondo, or Rose. You are. Everyone knows Rose's knees are screwed, including Bulls fans. Kyrie is injury prone, accept it. No one's questioning the talent, but he can't stay healthy. It's a proven fact. Wade's injury prone, but this is years of playing the style of play that he is that has finally caught up to him. Kyrie's been injury prone since high school; a simple concept that you just can't seem to grasp.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this year? obviously he got hurt in the playoffs-

but ill take his injury issues ANY DAY OF THE WEEK over Randle o nthe Lakers who had MAJOR ankle surgery- and supposedly FELL in the draft because of injury concerns- or guys like RUBIO RONDO ROSE who have had MAJOR knee surgeries and lack the explosiveness they once had-

Kyrie has not suffered one single major injury in his career- not one injury that would limit him going forward- in that way? SIGN ME UP for his injury concerns. Ill take that over drafting a guy that has to miss his first full year because he has bad ankles - or Embiid with his bad feet, or Parker with a torn ACL,

the Lakers would trade Russell for Kyrie in a about 5 seconds flat. No quesiton. not even a debate. the Cavs would laugh them off the phone.

Really? Tell me all about the major ankle surgery that Randle had on his broken leg. Or were you talking about the screws in his foot that didn't prevent him from playing, but they chose to have replaced while his broken leg was healing?

If you'd prefer the injury history of a guy who hasn't finished a season since his junior year of high school over a guy who broke his leg, then it just continues to show why you get laughed at.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill here. and it all comes from pure and simple jealousy.

How many finals games has D-Wade missed in his career?

Now, how many has Kyrie missed?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's talking about Rubio, Rondo, or Rose. You are. Everyone knows Rose's knees are screwed, including Bulls fans. Kyrie is injury prone, accept it. No one's questioning the talent, but he can't stay healthy. It's a proven fact. Wade's injury prone, but this is years of playing the style of play that he is that has finally caught up to him. Kyrie's been injury prone since high school; a simple concept that you just can't seem to grasp.
Does Kyrie have a tendency to have to sit out games here or there because of nagging injuries? Absolutely- that is clear-

What I am saying is that Kyrie Irving has never once had a serious injury issue that represents something that would limit him going forward- and in that way he would take his history of minor injuries OVER dozens upon dozens of other players in the league- Like Wade- who have chronic, reoccurring, permanent injuries that will never truly be 100% recovered from.

The next time KYrie has an injury issue that is serious and threatens his abilities on the court going forward- will be the first- and until that time- I will not worry one bit - and be THANKFUL- that he never suffered serious chronic injuries that will likely NEVER will be recovered from fully like Randle's Ankles, or Jabari Parkers ACL tear, or Embiids foot injury- or Rubio's reconstructive knee surgery, or Rose's reconstructive knee surgerieS, or Rondo's reconstructive knee surgeries- that sap a part of a guys athleticism for the rest of his career. ---and that without even going into the dozens of older guys like Kobe who will never be the same after tearing his achilees AND major knee surgery.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has to bring those other guys into the argument even though they aren't being discussed. Otherwise, he's have to admit that Kyrie is injury prone and he's invested too much in his argument.

I mean, he's gone so far as to claim he'd rather have Kyrie's injury history than Julius Randle's. :pound:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many finals games has D-Wade missed in his career?

Now, how many has Kyrie missed?

He'll take a player that couldn't play in the Finals except for one game (fully aware that the knee injury he had would keep anyone out). Yet, Wade and his horrible injury history hasn't missed one Finals game in his 5 appearances. For you kids at home that don't know how to math (Wiggy), that's 29 games.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving will be 100% come the new season. No lingering effects becuase he has never suffered a major injury that would effect him going forward.

That makes him diffeent than Julius Randle, Joel Embiid, Jabari Parker, Russell Westbrook, Derek Rose, Ricky Rubio, Rajon Rondo, Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Dwayne Wade, Deron Williams, Wesley Mathews, Tyson Chandler, and many more

I will take Kyrie Irving's health situation OVER EVERY SINGLE one of those guys- as would any GM that has a clue.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Kyrie have a tendency to have to sit out games here or there because of nagging injuries? Absolutely- that is clear-

What I am saying is that Kyrie Irving has never once had a serious injury issue that represents something that would limit him going forward- and in that way he would take his history of minor injuries OVER dozens upon dozens of other players in the league- Like Wade- who have chronic, reoccurring, permanent injuries that will never truly be 100% recovered from.

The next time KYrie has an injury issue that is serious and threatens his abilities on the court going forward- will be the first- and until that time- I will not worry one bit - and be THANKFUL- that he never suffered serious chronic injuries that will likely NEVER will be recovered from fully like Randle's Ankles, or Jabari Parkers ACL tear, or Embiids foot injury- or Rubio's reconstructive knee surgery, or Rose's reconstructive knee surgerieS, or Rondo's reconstructive knee surgeries- that sap a part of a guys athleticism for the rest of his career. ---and that without even going into the dozens of older guys like Kobe who will never be the same after tearing his achilees AND major knee surgery.

You probably should call Julius Randle and/or the Lakers and tell them about Randle's ankles and how he's never going to fully recover from the injuries to them.