• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to bring those other guys into the argument even though they aren't being discussed. Otherwise, he's have to admit that Kyrie is injury prone and he's invested too much in his argument.

I mean, he's gone so far as to claim he'd rather have Kyrie's injury history than Julius Randle's. :pound:

ABSOLUTELY- thats EXACTLY what I am saying- Randle missed an ENTIRE YEAR because of major surgery.

Give me Kyrie's history of injuries that have no lasting effect ANY DAY over missing an ENTIRE year and dropping in the draft because of injury concerns.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll take a player that couldn't play in the Finals except for one game (fully aware that the knee injury he had would keep anyone out). Yet, Wade and his horrible injury history hasn't missed one Finals game in his 5 appearances. For you kids at home that don't know how to math (Wiggy), that's 29 games.

Sooooo, let me see if I've got this straight.

D-Wade has played in the finals 5 times and never missed a game. Kyrie has been to the finals 1 time and has missed 5 games.

But Wiggy prefers Kyries injury history.

I wish I could say I was surprised.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ABSOLUTELY- thats EXACTLY what I am saying- Randle missed an ENTIRE YEAR because of major surgery.

Give me Kyrie's history of injuries that have no lasting effect ANY DAY over missing an ENTIRE year and dropping in the draft because of injury concerns.

Well, I remember a guy named James Worthy who broke his leg in his rookie season and he turned out okay. And yep, Randle dropped all the way to 7th because of "injury concerns."

Btw, the "injury concern" was about screws in his foot that could potentially need to be replaces AFTER his career. They were never an issue that stopped him from playing.

But then again, according to you, his ankles were the problem and he'll never fully recover from them.

Oh, and tell us all about this "major surgery" that Randle had. This should be interesting.

Sometimes I think you embarrass yourself on purpose.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I remember a guy named James Worthy who broke his leg in his rookie season and he turned out okay. And yep, Randle dropped all the way to 7th because of "injury concerns."

Btw, the "injury concern" was about screws in his foot that could potentially need to be replaces AFTER his career. They were never an issue that stopped him from playing.

But then again, according to you, his ankles were the problem and he'll never fully recover from them.

Oh, and tell us all about this "major surgery" that Randle had. This should be interesting.

Sometimes I think you embarrass yourself on purpose.

LOL....are you just in total denial?

A 19 year old kid that is 6' 9" - that is playing a game where he has to run and jump for thousands of hours over the course of a supposed 10 year career- has to have SCREWS put in his ankles- and you see no reason to worry? LOL you say that Kyrie's history of nagging injuries concerns you more than that?

then a guy who has missed more games in hsi "rookie" season than Kyrie has missed in his 4 years in the league?

dude....your in straight denial. The ABSOLUTE worst thing big guys can have is foot and ankle problems at an early age. those things NEVER get better when you have a guy 6' 9" 230+ lbs running and jumping on them for YEARS. Thats how guys careers END- like Yao or Z or- what Embiid is going through.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo, let me see if I've got this straight.

D-Wade has played in the finals 5 times and never missed a game. Kyrie has been to the finals 1 time and has missed 5 games.

But Wiggy prefers Kyries injury history.

I wish I could say I was surprised.
ABSOLUTELY!

Kyrie is going to be 100% by training camp!

Dwade will never be 100% again in his entire career! he has no cartilage in his knees! some asshole rat bastard coaches decided it was more important to rush him back- and TOTALLY REMOVED the meniscus in his knee- instead of repairing it- which is a lengthier recovery time- but is MUCH MUCH better long term.

YES- give me Kyrie's busted knee cap- A MILLION TIMES OVER than a guy with no cartilage left in his knees from having his meniscus removed!

that is not even a question anyone that has any understanding would even think about. GEEZUS man. Your hate is blinding you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a senior in high school, Randle had a pin inserted into his right foot after suffering a fractured bone. Multiple reports Thursday indicated that some teams believe the bone did not heal properly, and the pin should be removed now to prevent the issue becoming more serious in the future.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....are you just in total denial?

A 19 year old kid that is 6' 9" - that is playing a game where he has to run and jump for thousands of hours over the course of a supposed 10 year career- has to have SCREWS put in his ankles- and you see no reason to worry? LOL you say that Kyrie's history of nagging injuries concerns you more than that?

then a guy who has missed more games in hsi "rookie" season than Kyrie has missed in his 4 years in the league?

dude....your in straight denial. The ABSOLUTE worst thing big guys can have is foot and ankle problems at an early age. those things NEVER get better when you have a guy 6' 9" 230+ lbs running and jumping on them for YEARS. Thats how guys careers END- like Yao or Z or- what Embiid is going through.

He has no screws in his ankles. He has screws in his foot that had been there for years and never affected his ability to play. You continuing to say that isn't going to make it true. The Lakers had him fully checked out and there were ZERO issues. He had a pin placed in foot in high school. Hasn't cost him a single game since.

You say others are in denial and then prove you have no clue what you're talking about. Pretty typical for you. Kyrie hasn't finished a season since his junior year of high school, but you think he's the "MODICUM of health."

:pound:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At defense? Chalmers needs arms to be better lol

Chalmers cheats all the time which leads to some steals.
He isn't a good defender.
Delly plays rugby and puts players in danger.

I actually think the Cavs need Delly on the bench vs some of the old, useless veterans just because he does attempt to play D.

Wiggy says money is no object, so why isn't he signed?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7d6c261f318bf6383fde4cb76659edb1_normal.png

Randle was already slated to miss the remainder of the season after breaking his fibula in the Lakers’ season opener against the Houston Rockets. Now, Randle will have a chance to make sure his body is truly 100 percent for next season.

The Lakers view Randle as a major part of their future, and reportedly refused to include him in a trade for Rajon Rondo. Here is the press release of Randle undergoing foot surgery via the Los Angeles Lakers:

Lakers forward Julius Randle will undergo surgery on Tuesday morning to replace the screw in the fifth metatarsal of his right foot. The surgery will be performed by Dr. David Thordarson of the Cedars-Sinai Orthopaedic Center.

It was previously declared that Randle would miss the remainder of the 2014-15 season after suffering a fractured tibia of his right leg in the season opener on October 28.

TROJANFAN--- RANDLE ALREADY HAD SURGERY ON THAT FOOT IN JANUARY! the same foot you said would not need surgery till the end of his career- that is DIRECTLY OFF THE LAKERS WEBSITE.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has no screws in his ankles. He has screws in his foot that had been there for years and never affected his ability to play. You continuing to say that isn't going to make it true. The Lakers had him fully checked out and there were ZERO issues. He had a pin placed in foot in high school. Hasn't cost him a single game since.

You say others are in denial and then prove you have no clue what you're talking about. Pretty typical for you. Kyrie hasn't finished a season since his junior year of high school, but you think he's the "MODICUM of health."

Lakers Announce Julius Randle To Undergo Foot Surgery For HS Injury | Lakers Nation

read.....and then apologize for being 100% wrong.

that injury WAS AN ISSUE. and he had surgery on it in January. from the lakers own website.

thank you.

;):pound:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ABSOLUTELY!

Kyrie is going to be 100% by training camp!

Dwade will never be 100% again in his entire career! he has no cartilage in his knees! some asshole rat bastard coaches decided it was more important to rush him back- and TOTALLY REMOVED the meniscus in his knee- instead of repairing it- which is a lengthier recovery time- but is MUCH MUCH better long term.

YES- give me Kyrie's busted knee cap- A MILLION TIMES OVER than a guy with no cartilage left in his knees from having his meniscus removed!

that is not even a question anyone that has any understanding would even think about. GEEZUS man. Your hate is blinding you.

Here's what you don't seem to grasp. No one is saying that Kyrie doesn't start seasons. He doesn't finish them. It doesn't matter if he's there at the start, it matters if there's there to finish.

When you can show that Kyrie has actually finished a season since his junior year of high school, get back to me.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what you don't seem to grasp. No one is saying that Kyrie doesn't start seasons. He doesn't finish them. It doesn't matter if he's there at the start, it matters if there's there to finish.

When you can show that Kyrie has actually finished a season since his junior year of high school, get back to me.
he finished them the TWO PREVIOUS SEASONS TO THIS ONE!!!!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he finished them the TWO PREVIOUS SEASONS TO THIS ONE!!!!!!

So then its just a matter of WHEN the injuries will occur?
Point is, he has never stayed healthy for a FULL season.
The 2 previous seasons and all his others also didn't include a playoff run.
Our question remains, what makes anyone THINK next year will/should be different?

Why debate this anymore?
Next years results will eventually speak for themselves.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id much rather have a 6'9" kid who missed his entire rookie season- who has had 2 foot surgeries at the ripe old age of 20- then Kyrie's injury issues....sure...every day of the week, LOL

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7d6c261f318bf6383fde4cb76659edb1_normal.png

Randle was already slated to miss the remainder of the season after breaking his fibula in the Lakers’ season opener against the Houston Rockets. Now, Randle will have a chance to make sure his body is truly 100 percent for next season.

The Lakers view Randle as a major part of their future, and reportedly refused to include him in a trade for Rajon Rondo. Here is the press release of Randle undergoing foot surgery via the Los Angeles Lakers:

Lakers forward Julius Randle will undergo surgery on Tuesday morning to replace the screw in the fifth metatarsal of his right foot. The surgery will be performed by Dr. David Thordarson of the Cedars-Sinai Orthopaedic Center.

It was previously declared that Randle would miss the remainder of the 2014-15 season after suffering a fractured tibia of his right leg in the season opener on October 28.

TROJANFAN--- RANDLE ALREADY HAD SURGERY ON THAT FOOT IN JANUARY! the same foot you said would not need surgery till the end of his career- that is DIRECTLY OFF THE LAKERS WEBSITE.

I already said that he had the pin replaced in his foot. It was to replace a pin that was put there in high school. It was done as a precaution since he was going to be recovering from the broken leg anyway. Neither injury is expected to create any problems going forward.

Instead of repeating what I have already said and pretending it's your own original thought. How about you link these ankle injuries that you said he's never going to fully recover from?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

REALLY? REALLY? :lol:

cmon man....you missed that one. admit it and move on.

it had "been there for years" - or at least since surgery IN JANUARY!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one who should be apologizing for repeating what I already stated and pretending you came up with it.

Also, when are you going to link the ankle injuries that you claim he had and will keep him from being 100%?
I conflated the foot concerns with the ankle concerns. Ya know- the foot he had surgery on in high school, then the foot he had surgery on in January, as well as the leg he had surgery last year

I am sorry man- give me Kyrie's injury history over that stuff.

the minute you start messing around with pins and screws and what not in a guy who is 6' 9" 230 pounds and has to run and jump for a living- for the next 10 + years of his life- that is something that is ALWAYS a concern.

Ill take Kyrie's issues over that any day of the week and TWICE on Sundays.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REALLY? REALLY? :lol:

cmon man....you missed that one. admit it and move on.

it had "been there for years" - or at least since surgery IN JANUARY!

Read this and then kindly STFU.

Julius Randle refutes injury talk -- 'My foot is fine'

After going through an individual workout for the Boston Celtics on Friday, Randle said no team or doctor has told him that he would require surgery to replace a pin that was inserted after breaking the foot in high school.

As I said, it's been there since high school. It was replaced as a precautionary measure since he was going to be out for the season anyway.

Once again, you embarrass yourself.

I'm still waiting for you to link those ankle injuries that will keep him from being 100% going forward.