• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: TNF, Seahawks @ Cardinals 10/17/13

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, 83 total yards and they are still in this game? Turnovers man, it is crazy how important they are... that sack-fumble by Abraham is why they still have a chance.

Then Palmer throws a pick-near6, haha.

[/turnover rant]

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, AZ gave 'em a good fight.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call it a "good" fight , if it wasn't for that fumble they would have 6 points

I thought their defense played very well. A couple of ridiculous plays by Wilson broke their spirit though. I could easily see them beating the 49ers down there.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayock is a piece of shit, oh wait, maybe not. With a clear facemask he was trying to still root for his team and say "I don't know about any of that!", then he finally admitted it was a facemask.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not a troll question,many said it during the draft,hell i forget which team but they picked a kicker before RW.

I was not impressed with him at all at Wisconsin but the more I watch him as a professional, the more impressed with him I become. He's really starting to get on my nerves.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda embarrassed AZ put up 20 on is right now

You shouldn't be, they racked up a ton of points after Dorsey's injury and the 49ers were down to their very last NT. It wasn't until then that AZ had a lot of success attacking the middle of the front seven.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not impressed with him at all at Wisconsin but the more I watch him as a professional, the more impressed with him I become. He's really starting to get on my nerves.

He is the only reason their offense can ever make a play. Honestly Seattle's offense does little to impress. It appears Lynch is slowing down and the offensive line is not always the best, but Wilson bails them out a lot by buying time for plays to be made.

Seattle's Defense though does all the work for that team. They force turnovers and just don't give up a lot of yards. The work the defense is doing has been putting the offense in positions to get points.

And Lynch should be flagged for going after the ball after the play is over like that.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Palmer strikes again! Ellington should have had an easy TD

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It has been really exciting watching him progress,sometimes last year many were playing wait and see (I admit i was) but they were holding him back to build confidence imo.

He has nice touch with passes but last year he was missing some open guys here and there common rookie mistakes,but now we can see the potential,he has carried a few games on his back and that earns alotta respect from me.