• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tito: unappreciated genius

titsmcgee1987

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I used to actually like the ESPN board. So did quite a few other people. For me the one that killed it was Tito. I could deal with Nolan, Fraudes and everyone else that was there. Tito is something I have never seen in my 55+ years of being a fan. Do yiou realize that he has NEVER participated in any GDTs on that board. None! I was not able to find ONE positive post since we made the post season. Not a single one. What Giant fan is not happy at where we are today. Hell, even if we get swept out at this point it has been a great run. He's posted nothing positive at all other than his run of Youtube videos which is little more than his form of self promotion. Of course he did have his usual Sanchez post. Not a Giant post, but a Sanchez post. Need to be clear about that. How does a Giant fan not be thrilled with Cain's performance. He held them to zero runs. Still not good enough for Tito. Did you also realize that he blamed Cain for losing that one game to Atlanta. Even though he left with a 4-1 lead and no earned runs. He's not about the Giants at all. I personally feel he has ruined the board to a greater extent than any other poster. Giant fans should be there to celebrate not to read the garbage spewed by that sub-human.

I just refuse to believe he is a real person. I wouldn't be surprised if the theory of him being a moderator just trying to mix things up was true. If he is real, well then I lose a little faith in people every time I read that board.

On the other hand his shit is entertaining as all hell, and if you avoid arguing with him and just make comments or pokes at him here and there its a good time

titsmcgee1987

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Some other additional information. Someone previously posted about a TAKEADRANK on the ESPN board. I ran across one of his posts where he claims to be a lawyer who graduated from Princeton, has his own private plane etc etc etc. That was just toooooooo coinsidential to a long ago poster from the ESPN boards (mule days). Couldn't think of the name. Went to run board where the mules are to see if anyone remembered. For us old ESPN posters the name provided is a reminder of the original poster child for the Tito type poster. Very similar indeed. Does PWD ring a bell with anyone? Portuguese Water Dog!

Portuguese Water Dog made a short appearance last season as well.... crazy emm effer

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I remember NolanNonsense from his ************.com days. He basically terrorized that forum with his Mike Nolan hate. The funny thing is he turned out to be 100% correct on Nolan and what a farce he was. He also used to brag about a timeshare in hawaii and he got exposed for the fact that he didn't ever watch 9er games, he only watched the Nationally televised ones. After that he went in a rage and went into a poster attacking spree, then he got banned. Seems like from reading this he's still up to his old tricks.

Yep. He did the same thing at extremegiants.com.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - same thing happened on the ESPN boars long ago. Some people then knew that Princeton didn't have a law program. PWD was a very very difficult poster to deal with back then. I betting PWD and TAKEADRANK are one and the same.

Love to see PWD and Tito go at it. That would be priceless. If PWD has made a return there could be some serious fireworks on that board.

lol, that would be a 24 hour slapfest!