• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tito: unappreciated genius

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate Nolan. The guy is scum. I pretty much ignore Tito, so he doesn't bother me that much. I have doubts about whether these two are really Giants fans. I don't really mind Fraudres too much. He's just a simple troll, but I think he's really a Giants fan.

For me, Tito is not a Giants 'fan', at least not by any reasonable definition. Not sure what he is other than insane.

Nolan is a fan, just a pantshatty one. I have no doubt he wants the Giants to win, which is your basic definition of a fan. He's just a douchebag for other reasons. And a classic antisocial, insecure internet troll.

Fraudres is a dummy, and young, but I don't mind him either. Ever since he got permabanned as Livin he's toned it down. Had he not he'd have been my least favorite of the bunch. He's not as entertaining as the other two douches.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, Tito is not a Giants 'fan', at least not by any reasonable definition. Not sure what he is other than insane.

Nolan is a fan, just a pantshatty one. I have no doubt he wants the Giants to win, which is your basic definition of a fan. He's just a douchebag for other reasons. And a classic antisocial, insecure internet troll.

Fraudres is a dummy, and young, but I don't mind him either. Ever since he got permabanned as Livin he's toned it down. Had he not he'd have been my least favorite of the bunch. He's not as entertaining as the other two douches.

After his post yesterday about the fix being on, it's hard not to question Tito's sanity.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some other additional information. Someone previously posted about a TAKEADRANK on the ESPN board. I ran across one of his posts where he claims to be a lawyer who graduated from Princeton, has his own private plane etc etc etc. That was just toooooooo coinsidential to a long ago poster from the ESPN boards (mule days). Couldn't think of the name. Went to run board where the mules are to see if anyone remembered. For us old ESPN posters the name provided is a reminder of the original poster child for the Tito type poster. Very similar indeed. Does PWD ring a bell with anyone? Portuguese Water Dog!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some other additional information. Someone previously posted about a TAKEADRANK on the ESPN board. I ran across one of his posts where he claims to be a lawyer who graduated from Princeton, has his own private plane etc etc etc. That was just toooooooo coinsidential to a long ago poster from the ESPN boards (mule days). Couldn't think of the name. Went to run board where the mules are to see if anyone remembered. For us old ESPN posters the name provided is a reminder of the original poster child for the Tito type poster. Very similar indeed. Does PWD ring a bell with anyone? Portuguese Water Dog!

Yeah, I called him out on it yesterday that Princeton doesn't have a law school, so he must not have studied law there.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

TankADrank is trolling the trolls. I thought the Princeton comment was a deliberate reference to PWD. The "inside board" knowledge he displayed tells me it's someone who is either a mule, or was around back then. And yeah it's been floated before that Tito is PWD.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I called him out on it yesterday that Princeton doesn't have a law school, so he must not have studied law there.

Yeah - same thing happened on the ESPN boars long ago. Some people then knew that Princeton didn't have a law program. PWD was a very very difficult poster to deal with back then. I betting PWD and TAKEADRANK are one and the same.

Love to see PWD and Tito go at it. That would be priceless. If PWD has made a return there could be some serious fireworks on that board.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This "PhilliesAces' idiot may be Livin/Fraudres. Very similar posts hating on the military, and calling it stupid to serve.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah - same thing happened on the ESPN boars long ago. Some people then knew that Princeton didn't have a law program. PWD was a very very difficult poster to deal with back then. I betting PWD and TAKEADRANK are one and the same.

Love to see PWD and Tito go at it. That would be priceless. If PWD has made a return there could be some serious fireworks on that board.

My take was that TAD was doing a riff on PWD. He's really mocking him, Tito, and, i think, nolan.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was my original theory when he first showed up. Still think it's a possibility. There used to be a highly contentious poster named cameronfyre - used to post obsessively - disappeared about the time Tito showed up. So my original thought was they were one in the same.

I don't think so...Cam still posts on the Warriors board.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so...Cam still posts on the Warriors board.

I agree. I don't think Cam is Tito. Cam always struck me as a nice, intelligent poster, not someone who has the time and desire to be a loser troll like Tito.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I don't think Cam is Tito. Cam always struck me as a nice, intelligent poster, not someone who has the time and desire to be a loser troll like Tito.

Agreed. I've had some nice conversations on the W's board with Cam.

Freeport 22

The Chosen One
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try my best to avoid bashing people personally because I know I'm not perfect either and sometimes I picture these guys as lonely losers w/ possible mental problems , with that being said .....

Tito = Idiot , that describes him better than anything else , doesen't bother me that much but the Cain/ Schierholtz stuff makes me think this guys not a True Giant fan.

Nolan = I think his screen name fits him well ... Nolan Nonsense , everything he says is nonsense .

Livin = Serious Mental problems , After Listening to him and NN on the every gamethread I decided to stay away from that board for good , until Filosfy saved me and invited me over here , Thanks again Filo

Grabsumpinemeat = Everyday I checked the Giants board it seemed like every other thread was his , Spamming the board w/ garbage threads

Trueniners = No problem w/ him , I like his strike zones posts , I did argue w/ him once over Bonds taking steroids and he never let it end , like a little kid who had to get the last word in , otherwise he's ok .

Freeport 22 = One of the smartest most knowledgable posters out there

GP = His true talents shine thru on this board , Camp Jesus , other Gif's etc .,

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did happen to Grabsumpine? I'm grateful he's finally done with his attempt to be a 'writer' (total ROFLMAO there), but I'd think he'd be in full spam mode now.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Livin = Serious Mental problems , After Listening to him and NN on the every gamethread I decided to stay away from that board for good , until Filosfy saved me and invited me over here , Thanks again Filo

Freeport 22 = One of the smartest most knowledgable posters out there

GP = His true talents shine thru on this board , Camp Jesus , other Gif's etc .,

No worries bud, it's been fun talking with all of you guys. It's nice when you can weed out the bad eggs. Like we've all said, we don't always all get along or see eye to eye.....but argument should be able to be handled with civility. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I like going over to ESPN to read some excitement.....but I won't post there again as a regular until most of the idiots leave (so maybe never again, lol). It would be nice if Stokes would post over here and some of the other good guys still on that board but oh well. I saw a good poster in need of help and I threw out a life line :D

Absolutely agree here. ;)

Yes, gp has really come into his own here, lol. He may have said the 10 best words ever said consecutively....."But fuck that guy. Raptor Jesus for the Giants win!"

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries bud, it's been fun talking with all of you guys. It's nice when you can weed out the bad eggs. Like we've all said, we don't always all get along or see eye to eye.....but argument should be able to be handled with civility. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I like going over to ESPN to read some excitement.....but I won't post there again as a regular until most of the idiots leave (so maybe never again, lol). It would be nice if Stokes would post over here and some of the other good guys still on that board but oh well. I saw a good poster in need of help and I threw out a life line :D

Absolutely agree here. ;)

Yes, gp has really come into his own here, lol. He may have said the 10 best words ever said consecutively....."But fuck that guy. Raptor Jesus for the Giants win!"

This should be some kind of team mantra.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I know it's MY mantra.

oh, and Rally Ross.

Loves me some Rally Ross.

Raptor Jesus is my new religion.

I can't get into the Rally Ross though.....the less I see of David Schwimmer the better. ;)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I remember NolanNonsense from his ************.com days. He basically terrorized that forum with his Mike Nolan hate. The funny thing is he turned out to be 100% correct on Nolan and what a farce he was. He also used to brag about a timeshare in hawaii and he got exposed for the fact that he didn't ever watch 9er games, he only watched the Nationally televised ones. After that he went in a rage and went into a poster attacking spree, then he got banned. Seems like from reading this he's still up to his old tricks.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember NolanNonsense from his ************.com days. He basically terrorized that forum with his Mike Nolan hate. The funny thing is he turned out to be 100% correct on Nolan and what a farce he was. He also used to brag about a timeshare in hawaii and he got exposed for the fact that he didn't ever watch 9er games, he only watched the Nationally televised ones. After that he went in a rage and went into a poster attacking spree, then he got banned. Seems like from reading this he's still up to his old tricks.

Nail on head.