• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tito: unappreciated genius

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all wondered what he'd come up with to bash Cain.

None of us could go as far down the rabbit hole as The Abyss

ESPN.com: San Francisco Giants Message Board

I think he's onto something. Sorry, I meant ON something.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. You should see the lineup he wanted to throw out there for 2011.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to actually like the ESPN board. So did quite a few other people. For me the one that killed it was Tito. I could deal with Nolan, Fraudes and everyone else that was there. Tito is something I have never seen in my 55+ years of being a fan. Do yiou realize that he has NEVER participated in any GDTs on that board. None! I was not able to find ONE positive post since we made the post season. Not a single one. What Giant fan is not happy at where we are today. Hell, even if we get swept out at this point it has been a great run. He's posted nothing positive at all other than his run of Youtube videos which is little more than his form of self promotion. Of course he did have his usual Sanchez post. Not a Giant post, but a Sanchez post. Need to be clear about that. How does a Giant fan not be thrilled with Cain's performance. He held them to zero runs. Still not good enough for Tito. Did you also realize that he blamed Cain for losing that one game to Atlanta. Even though he left with a 4-1 lead and no earned runs. He's not about the Giants at all. I personally feel he has ruined the board to a greater extent than any other poster. Giant fans should be there to celebrate not to read the garbage spewed by that sub-human.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to actually like the ESPN board. So did quite a few other people. For me the one that killed it was Tito. I could deal with Nolan, Fraudes and everyone else that was there. Tito is something I have never seen in my 55+ years of being a fan. Do yiou realize that he has NEVER participated in any GDTs on that board. None! I was not able to find ONE positive post since we made the post season. Not a single one. What Giant fan is not happy at where we are today. Hell, even if we get swept out at this point it has been a great run. He's posted nothing positive at all other than his run of Youtube videos which is little more than his form of self promotion. Of course he did have his usual Sanchez post. Not a Giant post, but a Sanchez post. Need to be clear about that. How does a Giant fan not be thrilled with Cain's performance. He held them to zero runs. Still not good enough for Tito. Did you also realize that he blamed Cain for losing that one game to Atlanta. Even though he left with a 4-1 lead and no earned runs. He's not about the Giants at all. I personally feel he has ruined the board to a greater extent than any other poster. Giant fans should be there to celebrate not to read the garbage spewed by that sub-human.

gp I think has a theory that Tito is really a pissed former 'mule' who is actively trying to ruin the ESPN board (and obviously succeeding). He's playing this character.

It's hard to know for sure, he's either crazy for keeping the vendetta going so long, or he's crazy for actually believing his nonsense. Either way he's crazy, there is no other logical conclusion. Another crazy dude on the internet. I'm shocked.

tzill I think has him 'greased' and he'll tell you how, it basically eliminates a poster from your view of the board. I'm just sick and tired of it there, I'll post here.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Yeah. Tito really mortally wounded that board. Then Livin and Nolan applied the killing shot.

With tito, he's been anti-giants for at least 5 years. I went over to sfgiants.com's board a while back (when he first showed up at ESPN) and did a search on "Tito," and there he was spewing the same bullshit in 2007-2008 until he got banned under the tito nic, and then several others.

Then you got livin who admitted ESPN was the only board where he wasn't perma banned, and Nolan who has been banned from several 49ers and Giants boards.

Last year I told Tito it was time to jump on board with this team - but he didn't listen.

Last edited by a moderator:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
gp I think has a theory that Tito is really a pissed former 'mule' who is actively trying to ruin the ESPN board (and obviously succeeding). He's playing this character.

It's hard to know for sure, he's either crazy for keeping the vendetta going so long, or he's crazy for actually believing his nonsense. Either way he's crazy, there is no other logical conclusion. Another crazy dude on the internet. I'm shocked.

tzill I think has him 'greased' and he'll tell you how, it basically eliminates a poster from your view of the board. I'm just sick and tired of it there, I'll post here.

Yeah, that was my original theory when he first showed up. Still think it's a possibility. There used to be a highly contentious poster named cameronfyre - used to post obsessively - disappeared about the time Tito showed up. So my original thought was they were one in the same.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was my original theory when he first showed up. Still think it's a possibility. There used to be a highly contentious poster named cameronfyre - used to post obsessively - disappeared about the time Tito showed up. So my original thought was they were one in the same.

cam still posts on the Warriors board. He seems far too intelligent to be Tito, but if he is assuming a character, I guess anything is possible. I tend to agree that Tito has to be a white guy posing as a racist latino, though. For one thing, his spanish is atrocious. I understand that some native speakers don't have the writing skills much like a lot of native english speakers, but seriously, if you respect your culture, don't you think you'd learn a little more about its language? Either way, it doesn't affect me, but yeah, board ruined. Kudos on this one, though.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting takes by everyone. I do remember Cameronfrye but I don't remember him being as blantantly confrontational as Tito. Castcore is a possibility though. Now we are talking confrontational. Nolan I think is just a negative fan. He'll never be really disappointed because he always expects to be disappointment. A cyclical pessimest. Livin/Fraudes is another interesting character. He's a young kid that wants to rule the board. When I actually got him banned on ESPN (as LIVIN) it was for some rather racial comments as well as him pronouncing himself as the appointed board 'boss'. That I think is his goal. Tito is another animal all together. Not a fan or at least like any fan I have ever met. The majority of his posts are confronational in nature and I believe it is done purposely. I think you are right in the fact that he is baiting. I just don't understand how he can not 'enjoy' the moment at hand. My inital thoughts were that he was another team's fan that he was hiding in SF clothing and just lived on the ESPN board to bash the team and their fans. Doesn't really make sense though. Ever notice that Tito is never really diaappointed about the team or elated about the team. He just continaully bashs the team, players, fans. other posters wheteher they win or lose. It doesn't really matter. Has anyone ever located him on another board?

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
cam still posts on the Warriors board. He seems far too intelligent to be Tito, but if he is assuming a character, I guess anything is possible. I tend to agree that Tito has to be a white guy posing as a racist latino, though. For one thing, his spanish is atrocious. I understand that some native speakers don't have the writing skills much like a lot of native english speakers, but seriously, if you respect your culture, don't you think you'd learn a little more about its language? Either way, it doesn't affect me, but yeah, board ruined. Kudos on this one, though.

Yeah, i'm not married to the cameronfrye theory. I just know he started hating on the board, and left, about the time Tito showed up. But given the length of time Tito's been at it, I don't put at a very likely possibility now.

Tito is either non-native, or wasn't exposed to much formal education, or those who were. His consistently incorrect use of prepositions gives that away. But, yeah, never thought he was necessarily Latino either.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tito has claimed a few times to be a super die hard fan who just doesn't think the team is run properly.

One thing for sure, if we get a miracle and win it all he won't even let that show evidence that they know what they're doing. I bet he disappears. No happy YouTubes, nothing.

Basically, he's crazy bananas. He's the filthy homeless guy ranting on the sidewalk. How can that guy bother you? Laugh when he says something funny, or mess with him, or ignore. I used to like messing with him and Nolan, and I love watching others do it. I'm just spent.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Interesting takes by everyone. I do remember Cameronfrye but I don't remember him being as blantantly confrontational as Tito. Castcore is a possibility though. Now we are talking confrontational. Nolan I think is just a negative fan. He'll never be really disappointed because he always expects to be disappointment. A cyclical pessimest. Livin/Fraudes is another interesting character. He's a young kid that wants to rule the board. When I actually got him banned on ESPN (as LIVIN) it was for some rather racial comments as well as him pronouncing himself as the appointed board 'boss'. That I think is his goal. Tito is another animal all together. Not a fan or at least like any fan I have ever met. The majority of his posts are confronational in nature and I believe it is done purposely. I think you are right in the fact that he is baiting. I just don't understand how he can not 'enjoy' the moment at hand. My inital thoughts were that he was another team's fan that he was hiding in SF clothing and just lived on the ESPN board to bash the team and their fans. Doesn't really make sense though. Ever notice that Tito is never really diaappointed about the team or elated about the team. He just continaully bashs the team, players, fans. other posters wheteher they win or lose. It doesn't really matter. Has anyone ever located him on another board?

2006 - Some of you have the logic of Dodger fans, attributing the team's losing streak to Hillenbrand because it coincides with his arrival. We have some semi-idiots like TIto-mac and you guys are approaching that level.

It's funny...I seem to attract all the trollers who pull the old titomac ploy.

That's a common trolling tactic...in fact, my old hump, titomac, used to report all my posts, trying to get me banned. He figured that the mods, seeing a high number of complaints about one poster, would ban me without reading anything.

I'll say it again, trolls like nolan, livin, and tito can only exist on the ESPN boards because they don't ban simply for being a troll.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't let up on Nolan. I get the pessimistic fan concept, it's a pretty rational way to root for a team, assume the worst and you can't really be hurt. I have at times engaged in same. But he's actually trying to anger others with nonsense about Torres or Posey sucking, or the team's 'fear' and 'panic'. He's not just thinking Phillies in 6 (which was my prediction), he's actively trying to shit in the punchbowl. I don't like him. He's also lacking all self-awareness and humility. A good fan would at this point be posting 'hey man I was way too down on these guys, I was trying to protect myself, but these guys are good and they've had a great season and I am excited now and as they've shown anything can happen'. Not 'oh yeah I knew once we (lost to Cincinatti/lost game 2 to Atlanta/lost game 2 to Philly) our season was over. Same old Giants'.

He knows so little of how the game works, and posts like he knows so much.

He's not just a pessimist fan. He's a fucking idiot.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Don't let up on Nolan. I get the pessimistic fan concept, it's a pretty rational way to root for a team, assume the worst and you can't really be hurt. I have at times engaged in same. But he's actually trying to anger others with nonsense about Torres or Posey sucking, or the team's 'fear' and 'panic'. He's not just thinking Phillies in 6 (which was my prediction), he's actively trying to shit in the punchbowl. I don't like him. He's also lacking all self-awareness and humility. A good fan would at this point be posting 'hey man I was way too down on these guys, I was trying to protect myself, but these guys are good and they've had a great season and I am excited now and as they've shown anything can happen'. Not 'oh yeah I knew once we (lost to Cincinatti/lost game 2 to Atlanta/lost game 2 to Philly) our season was over. Same old Giants'.

He knows so little of how the game works, and posts like he knows so much.

He's not just a pessimist fan. He's a fucking idiot.

Here's Nolan's shtick. He wonders into a crowd of tough guys and picks a fight with the biggest toughest guy there. I've seen him do this on at least four boards, where I mostly lurked. And knew as soon as showed up on the Giants ESPN board what was going to come down - he is a classic troll, but the fact that he pulls this act everywhere he goes speaks to a seriously anti-social personality.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's Nolan's shtick. He wonders into a crowd of tough guys and picks a fight with the biggest toughest guy there. I've seen him do this on at least four boards, where I mostly lurked. And knew as soon as showed up on the Giants ESPN board what was going to come down - he is a classic troll, but the fact that he pulls this act everywhere he goes speaks to a seriously anti-social personality.

Also living like a bum on the sparsest island of Hawaii, at age 53, with a pet parrot is additional evidence

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Tito has a lot of time on his hands. I only post on 3 boards.....this one, the main hockey board here and the ESPN Sharks Board (yeah, I'm a loser.....:D)

What a monkey that guys is.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. But I wouldn't believe anything he says about himself.

I believe the stuff that's not obviously self-fluffing. Like being 53, living in bumfuck Hawaii with a parrot. I could be wrong. Don't care particularly.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wow, Tito has a lot of time on his hands. I only post on 3 boards.....this one, the main hockey board here and the ESPN Sharks Board (yeah, I'm a loser.....:D)

What a monkey that guys is.

I'm not sure tito is still posting at that board - he got banned then came over to ESPN - his infamy obviously still lives on there, though.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate Nolan. The guy is scum. I pretty much ignore Tito, so he doesn't bother me that much. I have doubts about whether these two are really Giants fans. I don't really mind Fraudres too much. He's just a simple troll, but I think he's really a Giants fan.