• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tired of these LeBron-sexuals

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Hall of Fame basketball legend Rick Barry says LeBron James is the greatest small forward to ever play the game. And he thinks James can get even better. Barry told Scott Ferrall of CBS Radio that of all the great small forwards-- including Scottie Pippen, Elgin Baylor and Larry Bird -- that James is the best. "There's never been anybody like him with his size, his athleticism, his feel for the game," said Barry. Wait, better than Bird -- with his three rings and sport-changing game?

Yup, especially if you look at Barry's three considerations. Bird had the feel, and the height if not the size, but Bird would be the first to tell you James is head and shoulders above him athletically. There's still the matter of pure shooting, where Bird has an edge, but add defense and LeBron James comes out on top.
And Reggie Miller just picked Basketball Jesus over Bron on the Dan Patrick show.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you're more credible than HOFer Rick Barry.
Nah, I just take the opinion of a HOFer that has played this century, Reggie Miller.
But looking at your all time NBA team just tells me you don't know the first thing about basketball. Davis over Duncan? :crazy:

Last edited:

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I just take the opinion of a HOFer that has played this century, Reggie Miller.
But looking at your all time NBA team just tells me you don't know the first thing about basketball. Davis over Duncan? :crazy:

MY means my favorite players per position. Lol what a dumbass. Let me just edit my signature for people like you who can't understand.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think I'm a dumbass for liking Davis cos of his skills as a PF, then I don't know how will I call you...
Wait. I see now. You don't know the difference between a list of favorite players and an all time team. Sorry kid. But now you know...

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then list favorite players. Not all time team. Damn you are dumb...
List of favorite players? Then I can list about 10 lol. I'm talking about my favorite players in each position all time to form a 5 man team. Am I talking to a kid..

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
List of favorite players? Then I can list about 10 lol. I'm talking about my favorite players in each position all time to form a 5 man team. Am I talking to a kid..
That isn't an all time team junior. Do you not know what the term means? It means a list of THE BEST PLAYERS. See the thread with the all decades teams. It wasn't "favorite" players of the author. It was THE BEST PLAYERS of each decade according to the person who made the lists.

You are really dumber than a sack of hammers...

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn't an all time team junior. Do you not know what the term means? It means a list of THE BEST PLAYERS. See the thread with the all decades teams. It wasn't "favorite" players of the author. It was THE BEST PLAYERS of each decade according to the person who made the lists.

You are really dumber than a sack of hammers...
Did it say "MY 2000s team?" "MY 1990s team?"

The keyword on my sig is "MY". That word alone should let you know that this was my own line up because they are MY favorites. You dumb as f.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did it say "MY 2000s team?" "MY 1990s team?"

The keyword on my sig is "MY". That word alone should let you know that this was my own line up because they are MY favorites. You dumb as f.
No you said "all time" which means best ever. Are you retarded? Seriously?

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you said "all time" which means best ever. Are you retarded? Seriously?
WOW! I never thought All-Time means "BEST EVER" lol. Let me have your English dictionary please. For what I know, a dumb like me as you said, All-Time means from all of the times, from past to present. Please teach me more about your own dictionary.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW! I never thought All-Time means "BEST EVER" lol. Let me have your English dictionary please. For what I know, a dumb like me as you said, All-Time means from all of the times, from past to present. Please teach me more about your own dictionary.
Yes! You are starting to get it. All-Time means from all of the times, from past to present. When you are listing your favorite players at positions you don't list them as all time. You don't use the all time qualifier. Nobody cares. They are your favorites. When you list all decade, all century, all time, it is understood you are talking the greatest of the decade, the century, of all time. Here are some examples for you.

Let the debates begin: The 12-man all-time NBA All-Star team | New York Post

Constructing the All-Time NBA Team | Bleacher Report

The all-time NBA 'Dream Team' | Deseret News

Good luck.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! You are starting to get it. All-Time means from all of the times, from past to present. When you are listing your favorite players at positions you don't list them as all time. You don't use the all time qualifier. Nobody cares. They are your favorites. When you list all decade, all century, all time, it is understood you are talking the greatest of the decade, the century, of all time. Here are some examples for you.

Let the debates begin: The 12-man all-time NBA All-Star team | New York Post

Constructing the All-Time NBA Team | Bleacher Report

The all-time NBA 'Dream Team' | Deseret News

Good luck.
So Jordan is probably called the Greatest of "Best Ever" since you said All-Time means Best ever. :scratch:
Those examples you have shown used "All-Time" as a shortcut for the phrase "Best of All Time" FYI