• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for Boise St to put its money where it mouth is

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn what a pic.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.

Listen Chump -- I suggest you recoil back into the land of useless, cornfuck nowhere and nobody

gets hurt :nod:

So...., now we have a compilation of cornfuck, useless, cornfuck nowhere, and chump to your collection of saying Nebraska is a nobody. Am I right?

And then you posted an open highway of nothingness to belittle the state of Nebraska. How cute.

According the latest stats I've checked (I could be wrong, so you might want to check them yourself).

Population in the State of Idaho: 1.5 Million
Population in the State of Nebraska: 1.8 Million

Population in Boise, ID: 212K
Population in Lincoln, NE: 265K

Boise St Stadium capacity: 37K (couldn't sell out every game last year)
Nebraska Stadium capacity: 91K (current, and NCAA record sell out streak of 333 games)

Now what?

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...., now we have a compilation of cornfuck, useless, cornfuck nowhere, and chump to your collection of saying Nebraska is a nobody. Am I right?

And then you posted an open highway of nothingness to belittle the state of Nebraska. How cute.

According the latest stats I've checked (I could be wrong, so you might want to check them yourself).

Nebraska Stadium capacity: 91K (current, and NCAA record sell out streak of 333 games)

Now what?

Shut it down, pal -- you are pumping mud.

A random cornfuck from the center of all things banal and boring has no place fencing with an urbane, erudite and witty gentleman from Bezerkeley, CA :smokin:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut it down, pal -- you are pumping mud.

A random cornfuck from the center of all things banal and boring has no place fencing with an urbane, erudite and witty gentleman from Bezerkeley, CA :smokin:

Yes indeed Preston. You have me covered in spades with your Pac 12 Berkeley intelligence.

Now. Tell us all once again, what is it that makes Boise State such a great football school? As Sun Tzu once said: "Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.".

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes indeed Preston. You have me covered in spades with your Pac 12 Berkeley intelligence.

Now. Tell us all once again, what is it that makes Boise State such a great football school? As Sun Tzu once said: "Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.".

I think you've lost your way. Sun Tzu wouldn't likely get caught taking his pants off over his head in a battle not his own. But that's exactly where you find yourself, Gomer.

Listen pal, I sorry if you found that photo of Nebraska offensive. I didn't really mean it that way. Because for all I know it was a photo of the most picturesque, garden spot in your entire fucking state.

(Why would anyone with any choice in the matter -- actually choose to live in Lincoln, NE?)

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you've lost your way. Sun Tzu wouldn't likely get caught taking his pants off over his head in a battle not his own. But that's exactly where you find yourself, Gomer.

Listen pal, I sorry if you found that photo of Nebraska offensive. I didn't really mean it that way. Because for all I know it was a photo of the most picturesque, garden spot in your entire fucking state.

(Why would anyone with any choice in the matter -- actually choose to live in Lincoln, NE?)

So now you add Gomer and Pal to your insults along with that last line of worthless commentary?

Are you sure you weren't born and raised in Texas?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now what?
Man, no one loves picking on the delusional boise fans more than I, but when you reduce yourself to comparing state population numbers with them and they are kind of close I'm pretty sure it's not helping your cause.

Nebraska football >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BSU. No doubt. States? Maybe not so much. :noidea:

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you add Gomer and Pal to your insults along with that last line of worthless commentary?

Are you sure you weren't born and raised in Texas?

<Chuckle> So That's it. That is all you have? Really?

Let me ask you this: Do you often find yourself meandering late into the Nebraska night nipping at stranger's heels?

Now, I'm going to solve your problem for you. I'm going to put down the ball. So, if you want to continue to play fetch -- you'll have to go find someone else to throw the ball for you :nod:

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt need to give a reason not to go, I even stated "but if you read the article A home and home could come from this due to Battle needing an opponent". Amazing that its all there to read, yet you make this comment.
--------
I was commenting on what you said--in essence "It will never happen" and then YOU didn't defend that. I don't care what the article said you made your comment defend it.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peek_2a8447_1916060.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
--------
I was commenting on what you said--in essence "It will never happen" and then YOU didn't defend that. I don't care what the article said you made your comment defend it.

My comment is, was and will continue to be that a home and home could be negotiated from this if they approach it as such from the start. You seem wholly concerned on why Bama wouldnt go, when to my knowledge not one comment on them not going to Boise has been made. Personally I dont see the benefit in it on many levels, but thats my personal reasons.

Perhaps you can show me where I have stated they absolutely wont go to Boise as i am at a loss for when I stated this...if i ever did.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment is, was and will continue to be that a home and home could be negotiated from this if they approach it as such from the start. You seem wholly concerned on why Bama wouldnt go, when to my knowledge not one comment on them not going to Boise has been made. Personally I dont see the benefit in it on many levels, but thats my personal reasons.

Perhaps you can show me where I have stated they absolutely wont go to Boise as i am at a loss for when I stated this...if i ever did.

So you think that Bama would be willing to do a home and home with Boise State, right after the canceled a home and home with Michigan State because of it not being financially lucrative enough, "uncertainty with the 9 game schedule", and wanting to do a neutral site game for recruiting purposes but Boise State would give them all of that? It will look horrible on Alabama if they did do a H&H with any team in the next 3 years.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-------
If I had you confused with someone else, my apologies.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think that Bama would be willing to do a home and home with Boise State, right after the canceled a home and home with Michigan State because of it not being financially lucrative enough, "uncertainty with the 9 game schedule", and wanting to do a neutral site game for recruiting purposes but Boise State would give them all of that? It will look horrible on Alabama if they did do a H&H with any team in the next 3 years.

No I dont think they would do one for any of the reasons you stated. I do however feel that if Boise was the only team that called for this supposed hole in the 2015 schedule and Boise wanted a home and home, Bama might be willing to accommodate that wish for the sake of filling their much needed slots that is missing a team. Funny how i make a comment on a possibility of Alabama agreeing to a home and home and it turns into more than i actually stated.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were gonna have a game there but Bama's equipment truck wouldn't fit in the parking lot. :noidea:

Translation, the AD is a coward. This lame attempt at being clever is proof positive that the Tide really doesn't have a defense, they are gaming the system.

Look, we all get it. Alabama has convinced everyone of the superiority of its program. They are on top. So they don't want to do anything fair or honest that could possibly compromise the position they've attained.

So this is all about working the system, which the Tide has done well. Nope, they'll end up hiring some low end school to come to Tuscaloosa, or that failing they'll pick the absolute easiest H/H series that they can get.

The Tide got the SEC to set up a room service in conference schedule, in which they play the same 7 teams every year, and they carefully limit trap games out of conference. The WVU game in nearby Atlanta simply is more evidence of this. They get credit for playing a team that was once pretty good, but is down lately. and they get to play in a friendly, familiar venue, in which they will have almost every advantage.

A trip to Boise, or hell, any other place across the country is definitely not in the cards, Alabama would do such a thing only as a last resort. They'd rather play 2 FCS schools, like they did last year (and got away with) than actually place honest competition on a level playing field.

It's the Alabama way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation, the AD is a coward. This lame attempt at being clever is proof positive that the Tide really doesn't have a defense, they are gaming the system.

Look, we all get it. Alabama has convinced everyone of the superiority of its program. They are on top. So they don't want to do anything fair or honest that could possibly compromise the position they've attained.

So this is all about working the system, which the Tide has done well. Nope, they'll end up hiring some low end school to come to Tuscaloosa, or that failing they'll pick the absolute easiest H/H series that they can get.

The Tide got the SEC to set up a room service in conference schedule, in which they play the same 7 teams every year, and they carefully limit trap games out of conference. The WVU game in nearby Atlanta simply is more evidence of this. They get credit for playing a team that was once pretty good, but is down lately. and they get to play in a friendly, familiar venue, in which they will have almost every advantage.

A trip to Boise, or hell, any other place across the country is definitely not in the cards, Alabama would do such a thing only as a last resort. They'd rather play 2 FCS schools, like they did last year (and got away with) than actually place honest competition on a level playing field.

It's the Alabama way.
Disclaimer*this is repost 732 of the same post
:violin:
:boink:

:yawning:

Last edited by a moderator:

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As long as that low end school is not the ULM Warhawks from Monroe, LA. Because Big, Bad, Bama's pussy is still sore from that little debacle :nod:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the Alabama way.

images